Grahasti
Grahasti

Lets Donate CLOTHES!! hehe

Nishtha IF-Stunnerz
Nishtha
Nishtha

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 8:48am | IP Logged

hello Friends..

Lest give Clothesto Rishi...As Rishi has nothing to wear.Confused..they made him wear same clothes in his SIL EngagementStern Smile which he wore...when he was boarding a flight to his honeymoon...then even there for a day...and now...here!!!

.So Veera cant even afford  Clothes for his son..they dont have sofa in bedroom...nd they are MILLIONAIRE...trust me..in Punjab People are soooo wealthy ASK ME Stern Smile they never repeat clothes...and for them,...marriage is biggest plateform to showoff.Stern Smile.and look at here..being from Amritsar..and millionaire..he has no clothes....Stern Smile

They made Spoiled my Andy Dressing..he is the one of the best dressed guy of small screen and what they have turned him intoAngry...just give me..address of dresser of the show rest i will TAKE CARE Approve..

I am seriously very angry...disspaointed with his marriage clothes..his different kurtas...and now this...AngryAngryAngry

BTW...His Shirts looks like either from Wills Club Wear or Zod Club Wear...as they are having this collection..Approve lock it...please..because..about Clothes and..Wills nobody knows better than me..LOL... have to buy clothes for bhaiyu...Dadu...and sometime for .......LeaveLOL Gosh the shirt was Kool why he changed it..Siamr and Veera jee..Me knows Rishi before ju both..so dare if you'll ever come in my wayAngryLOL

Edited by Nishtha - 12 May 2008 at 8:54am

Related Videos

sweet_shagun IF-Sizzlerz
sweet_shagun
sweet_shagun

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 8:54am | IP Logged
for rishi simar der to search shirts LOL LOL LOL which he loves to wear LOL LOL LOL

Luv,

Shagun
Nishtha IF-Stunnerz
Nishtha
Nishtha

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 8:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sweet_shagun

for rishi simar der to search shirts LOL LOL LOL which he loves to wear LOL LOL LOL

Luv,

Shagun

sharap....i am there for him...and if rishi will start wearing shirts of Simar..choice then,,,*Faints* water please Ouch LOL

sweet_shagun IF-Sizzlerz
sweet_shagun
sweet_shagun

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 8:56am | IP Logged
splashes coke on Nish and goes back to eat my extra cheese pizza

Luv,

Shagun
Nishtha IF-Stunnerz
Nishtha
Nishtha

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 9:00am | IP Logged
ya..then you'll put on EXTRA FAT LOL LOL LOL go have your pizza..i am having DIET COKE LOL LOL
sweet_shagun IF-Sizzlerz
sweet_shagun
sweet_shagun

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 9:10am | IP Logged
no prblms
i will join gym and workout

Luv,

Shagun
Nishtha IF-Stunnerz
Nishtha
Nishtha

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 9:11am | IP Logged

sorry..but what ROOBISH is the dialogue..where Veera is sayign a mother will never make son look bad...a wife or GF will do..LOL The biggest joke...have seen many many..maaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnny fights...where...the party or outing got cancelled because of Clothes..and there was no mum..in far distance LOL LOL LOL ...as a guy loves checks..and someone hate checks.Dead.so..fire broke out LOL LOL ..but..me won eventually Approve ..

well serioulsy one friend of mine...bought checks in sale as...its not in fashion but he is obsessed with checks!!OuchLOL

Edited by Nishtha - 12 May 2008 at 9:16am
Howlarious IF-Addictz
Howlarious
Howlarious

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 9:12am | IP Logged
deep pan pizza releasing her cheese *holds nose* LOL

Go to top