Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

prem NOT..preet IS d hero of KDMHMD..

Parth Garewal thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hey guys as we all noe preet is gonna marry heer when prem dies..๐Ÿ˜กas its written in the character sketch too..jus c..

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=879577

so if prem dies its preet who is left as hero's personality and it says PREET WILL BECUM SON OF THE FAMILY.. (actually i waz shouting and laughing afterwards.. PREET will be son of the family๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†just imagine what will happen to lallit as he always teases him for his baldness๐Ÿคฃ)

but it ll break premeer's jodi na..๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ why ekta breaks our heart all the tym.๐Ÿ’”

i m soo confused by this crap..๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿคข.i think agar premeer ki jodi tuti to ekta ki saans (breaths)mai todunga..and no1 can stop me then..what say.. who is wid me to do ekta's or creatives murder if premeer's jodi is broken..

PARTH---------------------

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
OK, Parth, please calm down. Even though its not sure if Prem is going to die or not, please live the story as it is..please ๐Ÿ˜ณ Please, live the story as it is...baki ki baadh mein ๐Ÿ˜ณ
atop thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yup bro am there vwith u on trhis..
can't see harshad bhaiyu leaving the show and premeer jodi breaking..i mean that is the usp of the show..i watch kdmhmd for harshad bhaiyuuu....

ya ekta always does that.. i don't noe why..but i think if she does that again..we all can mail her in large no.s and show our dissappointment..afteral viewer's choice also matters..

so rite now bro don't worry..

just enjoy premeer scenes..

we all won't let that happen..

wat say..

luv atop
Parth Garewal thumbnail
ya atop,
thanks 4 being there and if she breaks ourheart in kdmhmd then just dont watch that then the trps are gonna fall then she ll have only 2 choices.. either bring premeer together or close ur show..

what say..
PARTH--------------------
apexa_2000 thumbnail
if its happen then for me ......i never ever gonna watch kdmhmd.............and i know everyone watch this show just for PRMHEER
Magpie thumbnail
I will definitely stop watching it if that happens. I watch this show only for Prem-Heer's chemistry coz that is what got me hooked.
atop thumbnail
Originally posted by: Parth Garewal

ya atop,
thanks 4 being there and if she breaks ourheart in kdmhmd then just dont watch that then the trps are gonna fall then she ll have only 2 choices.. either bring premeer together or close ur show..

what say..
PARTH--------------------

bro nazara has told that we gonna petition for it if ekta plans to do anything of this sort..so bro hope for the best..bcoz all here are extremely devoted fans who will not let this happen...bcoz creatives need to pay hed to the fans choice..wwe all watch the show for premeer and my harshad bhaiyyu....so ekta neds to think many times bfore taking this step...

and bro take that thank u waapis..am your sis..so no sry no thank u..

and don't worry bro..everything will be fine.,...premeer jodi will pass all the hurdles..

be positive bro//

luv atop
Parth Garewal thumbnail
thanks atop.. u r shoooooo shweeeeet.. ๐Ÿ˜Š
atop thumbnail
Originally posted by: Parth Garewal

thanks atop.. u r shoooooo shweeeeet.. ๐Ÿ˜Š

bro u too...btw thanx for the compliment..after all i have brother's like harshad bhaiyyu ..iqbal bhaiyyu..preet bhai...and now u too..

bye bro..

luv atop
Rabba-Ve-Delena thumbnail
Oh Parth, this had been a duscussed topic and don't worry.
~ The charcter skethes are never right properly, therebeen many examples for instance 'Kyunki' so don't owrry!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx