ariska

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
opti darling, your post always made me smile Big smile

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 8:04pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by dipsyworld

This track is definitely going to last this whole month.Ouch I dont see a reunion before June 1st week. Confused We will have more of Alaap-Sukriti-Saket scenes too.Ouch Suk is already on her way to give Michi another heartbreak. God...how stupid is this girl!! Angry

Deepa, I too have a feeling that these torture masters will not give us anything good soon.  Hope I am wrong.  We are told that MA wedding and maybe NP wedding along with theirs will take place in 10 days by the great WWW. 

Now how long is 10 days in BT calendar is anyone's guess.  We have a miracle baby in Ritwik who seems to be growing at breakneck speed (like Ayesha's car driving skills).  Everytime we see him (which is once in two weeks) he looks atleast six months older than he did previously. But then we had a divorce which was to take place in two days stretched to one week.  So there, that is BT for you. 

The only good thing was that the Alaap-Suki track seems to be moving pretty fast.  Milsi's PA cannot be hoped to end till Alaap has his way. So hope Alaap does get what he wants soon to spare us of further torture in the name of this PA track.  

-Deepa- IF-Rockerz
-Deepa-
-Deepa-

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Opti, I too hope Alaap gets whatever he wants and Michi can move to chawl. As long as Michi are together, i dont care.

Now another question about Suk. She is pregnant and still her tummy is not showing any signs of pregnancy Confused...whereas as u mentioned Ritwick is a super kid who looks like a 3 year old kid now. Or did the creatives forget that Suk is supposed to be pregnant. Confused
Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Deeps, you are asking very sane questions to people who chalk out insane tracks! Going by Ritwik's age (which appears to be atleast two), Suki should have delivered the second one by now. Afterall she conceived the baby right about the time Ritwik turned one! I was earlier a KS viewer. In that show the younger sister, Rano conceives later than the elder one, Pia. Yet it took only two months for Rano to deliver her baby whereas it took Pia nearly two years to deliver hers (by the show calendar)! We were wondering whether at the end of it all she may end up delivering a baby elephant!
Jessuu IF-Sizzlerz
Jessuu
Jessuu

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 10:51pm | IP Logged

CONGRATZ MICHIANS/SHACHIANS!
we actually went thru 3 months of torture! we surviived! woohoo!Smile
remember where theres snakeman ji..the torture will never end!
GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF US!Smile

GratefulDead IF-Rockerz
GratefulDead
GratefulDead

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 12:00am | IP Logged
thanks to Michi/shachi...we are taking this stale sticking stuff for 3 months... Ouch Ouch

Good Post opti Smile
kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 3:09am | IP Logged

LOL Three months of crap...and we are still here and surviving.....LOL The question remains for how long....LOL 

Hope ...these 10 dauys don't take an other 3 months....by the end of it....we sure will be dead meat for sure....LOL

sweetgurti Goldie
sweetgurti
sweetgurti

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 4:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Grateful Dead

thanks to Michi/shachi...we are taking this stale sticking stuff for 3 months... Ouch Ouch

Good Post opti Smile

opti u made me cry i remember the day michi got seperated Crybecoz of that wwAngry

n i was horrified of p losing milsCryCry

bedard destructivesCry

Edited by sweetie25 - 14 May 2008 at 4:12am

Go to top