Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fahimataq thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
First of all, I reli heart ur emoticons!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜› nd luv this post !! πŸ˜ƒ Nw tht kymth hasgot lots of viewers, we r bound to get tortured by kreatives. I jus hope this painful track ends nd the story moves on. sakte has disappeared as well wanna see sumthing.
Shabz. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
these three months have been sooooooooooo nerve racking,hope this track ends soon!
ifyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vasantha_rao07

πŸ˜ƒso three months..so whatπŸ˜›...I am now....numb..let them show when they wantπŸ˜ƒmy gal reuniting with her huubbyπŸ˜•

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†same here vasu,,ive no emotions left for this show🀒 even if they drag for another year,

pyaar_siya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Afterall our wait has surpassed all previous records.

i agree .we are tired wating.never waited in any other serial like this

-Deepa- thumbnail
This track is definitely going to last this whole month. I dont see a reunion before June 1st week. πŸ˜• We will have more of Alaap-Sukriti-Saket scenes too. Suk is already on her way to give Michi another heartbreak. God...how stupid is this girl!! 😑
ariska thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
opti darling, your post always made me smile πŸ˜ƒ
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: dipsyworld

This track is definitely going to last this whole month. I dont see a reunion before June 1st week. πŸ˜• We will have more of Alaap-Sukriti-Saket scenes too. Suk is already on her way to give Michi another heartbreak. God...how stupid is this girl!! 😑

Deepa, I too have a feeling that these torture masters will not give us anything good soon.  Hope I am wrong.  We are told that MA wedding and maybe NP wedding along with theirs will take place in 10 days by the great WWW. 

Now how long is 10 days in BT calendar is anyone's guess.  We have a miracle baby in Ritwik who seems to be growing at breakneck speed (like Ayesha's car driving skills).  Everytime we see him (which is once in two weeks) he looks atleast six months older than he did previously. But then we had a divorce which was to take place in two days stretched to one week.  So there, that is BT for you. 

The only good thing was that the Alaap-Suki track seems to be moving pretty fast.  Milsi's PA cannot be hoped to end till Alaap has his way. So hope Alaap does get what he wants soon to spare us of further torture in the name of this PA track.  

-Deepa- thumbnail
Opti, I too hope Alaap gets whatever he wants and Michi can move to chawl. As long as Michi are together, i dont care.

Now another question about Suk. She is pregnant and still her tummy is not showing any signs of pregnancy πŸ˜•...whereas as u mentioned Ritwick is a super kid who looks like a 3 year old kid now. Or did the creatives forget that Suk is supposed to be pregnant. πŸ˜•
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Deeps, you are asking very sane questions to people who chalk out insane tracks! Going by Ritwik's age (which appears to be atleast two), Suki should have delivered the second one by now. Afterall she conceived the baby right about the time Ritwik turned one! I was earlier a KS viewer. In that show the younger sister, Rano conceives later than the elder one, Pia. Yet it took only two months for Rano to deliver her baby whereas it took Pia nearly two years to deliver hers (by the show calendar)! We were wondering whether at the end of it all she may end up delivering a baby elephant!
Jessuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

CONGRATZ MICHIANS/SHACHIANS!
we actually went thru 3 months of torture! we surviived! woohoo!😊
remember where theres snakeman ji..the torture will never end!
GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF US!😊