India-Forums

Grahasti
Grahasti

12 may written update...

shali IF-Sizzlerz
shali
shali

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 7:32am | IP Logged

Ouchhi all hope you had a nice weekend.....

let me start giving you all a good news....rishi had a new shirtParty.....although it was a ugly oneAngry...and I am sure it was a shirt off his pyjamasOuch.. well his wardrobe is growingOuch...

update:

bua is happily arranging everything for the engagement/wedding.... while rano and soni have a chat about rano still not accepting this alliance and only willing to wear the ring off G.....soni tries to calm her down while explaining that she has to let somethings in the hands off god....

although they both wonder what veera and G... are gone do and if they are gone do something...rano even cries and remembers balraj... saying how she misses him and if he would be alive then today her voice would be heard.....

SR having a talk about rano not being happy about this alliance... but rishi is sure that the elders would have thought wisely about this before accepting this proposal...simar is not sure if it is a wise decisions for rano....

after this she changes the subject and ask what he is wearing... rishi tells her clothes and she tells him to wait and removes 2 shirt out off the cupboard and hands them too him ... MIL walks in and ask if they are ready... rishi tells her that he only has to change his shirt....veera looks at them and tell him to wait and removes another shirt off his cupboard ( rishi looks at simars stunned face) and hands him that... explaining that those 2 shirt simar gave aren't not his taste and only a mother knows that what looks good one her son... and a wife still has to learn....simar agrees and so does rishi....veera leaves and rishi ask if simar isn't hurt by all this... simar smiles and says that she isn't....... 

at the Khurana's' rano is brought down and we get to see a repeat off the DDLJ... where rohan isn't able to put the ring around the finger cause its bandaged...and after explaining that the finger was hurt while she was cutting some vegetables, the grooms father tells his son to put the ring in another finger...the rings are exchanged.... while rohan has a expression on his face knowing something is wrong...and blessing are taken...

later rano and soni are alone in the room... soni explains to rano that what she is doing is wrong... rano tells she is doing everything for her first love.....then bua barchin and warning rano not to play any tricks on her....cause she is able to go through any length to get her married off, on her therms... she even grabs rano hair and pulls her face near her and says to her that she is only listening but she better understands with she is saying...

amrit and veera walk in to the room and try to cool down bua... explaining to her that she can't treat a girl so...bua tells ( with a cold voice) that she is trying to make rano understand otherwise she has better methods to do so.... veera tells amrit and soni to take bua away before she will lose her mind....promising that she will talk to rano....

alone with rano and seeing her expression veera tells her she has  no right to be angry with her....all she had to do, was to listens to the family and she ( veera) would have made sure that she will get married to G. rano blast at her that before that will happen she will be married off to some else...veera tells her that G. is arranging everything and that takes time....rano hesitates but veera succeed to convince rano...so rano hugs her and veera has a dirty smile on her face....

end....

comment: I expectyed to see a cat fight but then remembered what a beegi billy simar isAngry....and as the games started to today between the MIL and DIL... the score is 3-1 for the MIL...

rano is getting on my nervesAngry.... she is such a stupid girl...everything for her first loveConfused...well that is a BSAngry....what about the respect and name off her uncle....who has considered her as his daughter....she will end up ruining his reputation just by running away....

bua... I loved the way she blasted at rano and made her point clear.... do I agree with her...nope... she will end up ruining her daughter live....

Edited by shali - 12 May 2008 at 7:34am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

harish_kenchinnasribhavikadhiameens_2001A2Z_84sweet_shagunKruthika.NHowlarious

Related Videos

Howlarious IF-Addictz
Howlarious
Howlarious

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Pyjama wearer kahin ka Tongue
shali IF-Sizzlerz
shali
shali

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 7:53am | IP Logged
va... I was gone delete my update....but your comment has my in a split LOL LOL LOL ......

yaar I dont know what is wrong with the dressing sense....that hole scene..I thought he just woke up...
Howlarious IF-Addictz
Howlarious
Howlarious

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 7:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shali

va... I was gone delete my update....but your comment has my in a split LOL LOL LOL ......

yaar I dont know what is wrong with the dressing sense....that hole scene..I thought he just woke up...

Now he just needs to get the matching trouser of the shirt LOL and then job done..He can do bhangra LOL

shali IF-Sizzlerz
shali
shali

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 8:01am | IP Logged
LOL LOL LOL
yaar It doesn't matters what he does....
nish is still gone drool over this guy....
sweet_shagun IF-Sizzlerz
sweet_shagun
sweet_shagun

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *VaVaVoom14*

Pyjama wearer kahin ka Tongue

Yeaaa...... confuse kahin kaaROFL

Luv,

Shagun
Howlarious IF-Addictz
Howlarious
Howlarious