salima i m missing u alot
where r u
plz come back soon

suvrati tum bhi kahan ho

mujhe tumhari bhi bahut yaad aa rahi hai

plz plzz come back soon

Edited by cute_unknown_fr - 15 years ago
Posted: 15 years ago
hey plzzzzzzzzz continue.......... waiting for the updates......... 😕 and waiting for shilpa's yes to the show.... 😕 😭

Edited by choco_girl - 15 years ago

Sum1 plz continue! 😭

Awesum part Rukz n coolgal!

Gawd....2days jus a horrible day!! 😭
u guys its true shilpa is leavin im just gonna watch dmg up till when she leaves den ill see hu da new ridz is den ill stop watchin it i will only watch it sumtimes to see karan and thss it. im really upset 😭 heres da link to hear her say shes leavin dmg http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bS4DkcNFOs

x...Aneesa...x
guyz plzz don't stop ritng becoz shilpa is leavng plzzzzzzzzzzzz
i'm sayng becoz many amzng riters r planng 2 stop ritng der ff's becoz shilpa is leavng........
who said that we are going to stop writing...this ff will go on and will not accept any other ridhima...yahaan pr rahey ga wohi purana armaan aur ridhima....ye ff ko koi nahi chor ke janey wala samjhey ap log...... 😉
hey rukz tum toh bhi continue karo na plzzzzzz
amy di bahut depressed hai riddhima ki jaane ki khabar sunkar
yogitha mein to khud pehli hi keh chuki ho ke em very low low ajj..she has already written some parts...she just needs to post them..kyunki usne party khatam honey ke baad ke scenes likhey huay hai...i wish ridhima dmg chor ker mat jaye,,,see in today's episode armaan ki ankhon mein shilpa ke janey ki pain nazar a rahi thi! 😭 😕 how could she do this..i mean jis serial se woh itni popular hui,itna pyaar aur fans miley..she just left it because she was getting better work! 😡 ...what else could be better than dmg!
Dear Friends!
If you have seen the show closely... recently, Riddhima has been bestowed with a brand new wardrobe.... If production house is aware of her impending severance... why they have invested on her wardrobe... DMG production house has shown a lack of alacrity in changing the wardrobes in the past... show after show Riddhima in the same suit... even the other actors...
Something is really fishy.... either things are not as per what we are seeing or hearing... or she is thrown out of DMG....
I am never saying that it is a stunt by Shilpa... may be by the channel itself... and this is not the first time...

If she has given a two month notice to the production house and they are going through an audition... why all of our friends... who dig out each and every bit of information from the DMG world are not aware of it.... two month is pretty long time... if we can get the news that she is leaving a week in advance... two month is quite long.....

My friends! I may be unnecessarily optimistic... looking for a ray of hope in this gloom of night..... But the things are not clear..... Somehow... I am still not convinced.... dats ol i wanna say 2 dis ff writer's ...
n plz Amy dun b depressed..!
juz hope , n hope 4 d best as v always do..!
n plz do continue..i luv ol ur parts.. 😊
rukzzz very very nice...
& guys plz dont b depressed..