Afreen22

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 7:58am | IP Logged
marisha jaldi update karo na...

hi aneesa my name is afreen...i am 17
KaShCrazyAneesa Goldie
KaShCrazyAneesa
KaShCrazyAneesa

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Congo on reaching 100 pages only 50 pages lft till we can ahve Shaadi Ka Ladoo 6
perfectpiscean IF-Rockerz
perfectpiscean
perfectpiscean

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

Hey Guys!

Jus gimme a few mins n i'll post it!

N plz no chappal or juta throwings! LOL
KaShCrazyAneesa Goldie
KaShCrazyAneesa
KaShCrazyAneesa

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Marisha im angry wiv u. You said u wud post ur parts yesterday but u didnt and by waitng for u i soon had to get off da computer. So u better hurry up now or da chapals will come flying at you from me Tongue

x...Aneesa...x
perfectpiscean IF-Rockerz
perfectpiscean
perfectpiscean

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 12:28pm | IP Logged

"Dheero Chalo!" Armaan's voice echoed in the empty houseLOL

"Armaan....mujhe choti si hot lagi hain! Tum bhi na! Hato!" Pushing him aside Riddhima attempted to open the house with her keys whist an amused Armaan stood beside her watching in amusement.LOLLOL

"Ahem...Ho gaya Riddhma jiiii??" he said whispering into the crook of her neck causing her involuntarily freeze..."Aap ke haath mein galat chaabi hain...woh gaari ki chaabi hain" he said stifling a volcano sized giggle.Embarrassed

Infuriated by his snide remark....she stepped aside to let her Armaan 'Ji' open the door.Embarrassed

"Thak gayi hon" he asked her when she collapsed on the sofa after feeding a rather noisy Arima.

"Bahut" she replied... "idhar aoo na" she outstretched her arms for a cuddle.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Wah Wah Armaan thought.....Bakset ji woh bhi romance ke mood main?!Big smile Chal Armaan bhai....aisa mauka bar bar nahi aataLOLLOL....After his self-congratulatory speech...he sat down close to her taking her in his arms.

The body heat radiating from his body comforted as she dug her face into his neckEmbarrassed...softly kissing her neck he whispered huskily in her ears "Jaan...kamre mein chale...yeh sofa kaafi uncomfortable hain"WinkEmbarrassed

Turning beetroot red, she nodded positively whislt Armaan, too happy to get his green signal, quickly scooped her into his arms and carried her to their room.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

"bas bhi karo Armaan" she whispered as Armaan kissed her neck passionately sending shivers down her spine.Embarrassed

Laying her on her back comfortably on the bed, he followed suit, pressing on her delicate body....she moaned as his hands stoked her arms tickling her slightly.Embarrassed

Softly kissing her lips....she reciprocated passionately relieving all her tiredness whilst Armaan gladly accepted any form of luv he could receive from her.Embarrassed

"I luv u" he whispered amongst the feather light kissesEmbarrassed

"I know dat" she whispered back....giggling slightlyEmbarrassedLOL

As the kisses grew passionate and the night unfolded before the stars and the moons...the Malik household descended silently as two lovers surrendered themselves in the pool of love....where 1 drowns to win the battle...Embarrassed

....till of course Arima wailed loooudly causing Armaan to groan and Riddhima to run off to her daughter.LOL

"Main abhi aayi" she whispered wrapping the satin sheet around her before kissing her sweet hubby on his cheekEmbarrassed

"Oye Hoye...Luv u jaan" he whispered hoping that his voice make his way into her heart as he saw her receding backEmbarrassed

"Kya hua tha use??" he questioned when she returnedSmile

"Bhook lagi thi" replied a blushing Riddhima as Armaan caressed her cheekEmbarrassed

"Toh kahan the hum?" he asked with a mischevious glint in her eyeWinkEmbarrassed

Kissing him on his lips and stunning him totally...she replied "Kuch yaad aya Dr.Malik ya main kuch aur karo?" she replied bak with an equal mischievous voiceEmbarrassedWink

As the poor moon witnessed the love of these lovers again...the moon whispered to the sunEmbarrassed

"Mujhe sharam aa rahi hain...Ab tum aa jao"Blushing

Laughing his way...the sun climbed the horizon as the moon took off to witness love brewing somewhere else...as a new day rose....Embarrassed

"Chanda mama so gayi...sooraj mamu jaage"Wink

Ok guys....my 1st attempt in dis ff....plz tell me hw gud or bad it was...and n other opinions or suggestions i shud incorporate wen i write since romance isnt my forte as compared to comedy!LOL

So do let me know!

Luv u all loadz!Hug

*~* Marisha *~*EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by perfectpiscean - 03 June 2008 at 12:35pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

diyachill

swetha10 IF-Sizzlerz
swetha10
swetha10

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Guys congrats on reaching 100 pages...Clap
Hey Marisha very romantic n cute part Embarrassed really enjoyed it....Plzz continue soon Smile

Go to top