Chit Chat

CC ke badle rang ? ? (Page 2)

fly2me IF-Sizzlerz
fly2me
fly2me

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Star_on_earth

Of course we remember u starry!

But the reason for this post is to know…

Do you all agree that the section has changed or not?yea, i agree that the section is changed! And if so..are you happy with what it is..or was it any better earlier?i think it was better earlier.Embarrassed

And why have some of the members suddenly disappeared? ConfusedIDK...i want 2 know that 2!

- Is it the topics here, which are not interesting enough?no, i am 100% sure that that's not it!

- The link-up being stopped?no, not that either!

- Not finding your friends here?yea...that's one of the reasons...i guess!

- Or any other reason..(pls specify)well, see...i used 2 be so active in CC...and now since so many members are gone...i a m not that active here.OuchEmbarrassed

Do let me know what you guys think.

[Pls post whatever you feel….but do not make it another chatting thread]

- On behalf of CC Dev. Team -

well, that's preety much it!

xoxo

-LaraSmile

fly2me IF-Sizzlerz
fly2me
fly2me

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

Originally posted by shruti_5

Originally posted by souro

@Shruti: Thanxxx yaar.Big smile 

I plan to Quit CC soon...Smile

And why so??Ouch I think u r the funniest n one of the most decent member around here, and I especially enjoy reading ur picnic bus thread though I'm too late to get aboard that one, so I've never posted in that thread.Smile

what?????????? you cant quit, vinu!! I agree with souro you are the most funniest and nicest member!! come on, vinu you cant leave! Ouch

Thx Souro n ShrutiSmile

I need a break from my hestic work schedules..............and after some days plan to leave india....so two three month.....aisa hi chale jayegaa....and kuch logo ko acha nahe lagtha if am here or my way of posting...sorry i cant change 'main aisa hi hu' so i like to be a silent reader of CC.Smile

Okie as mod said b4 dont make this chat thread.Wink....post ur suggesions to make CC beautiful..Smile.

u r kidding me right?!?!....awwwwwwwww. we will miss u vinu jee.CryCry

see starry, so many members leave & its like...u know we don't see old faces and it gets boring.Confused

Kay.Gi IF-Dazzler
Kay.Gi
Kay.Gi

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 11:22am | IP Logged
i fink the cc to i dounno no tolerence now like lara new post... things dont seem the same when we vist. also maybe cause old friends arent around. but the topics r gettin betta day by day like old times cause of lara shruti ect.. i actually liked the bugging post and the link-ups it was quite fun but a lil boring after abit. u modz r doing great job dough Big smile nothing worng with you Embarrassed LOL
-Pinky- IF-Dazzler
-Pinky-
-Pinky-

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 11:50am | IP Logged
i completely agree with u, star!! cc has changed so much n u know what i m gonna say but i will say it again...Embarrassed its mostly becuz of all the reaons u mentioned.. except the link ups part... i like how link ups r limited now, thats one good thing that has happened but otherwise.. cc is boring honestly.. and in my opinion, the main reason is SPAMMING.. like u know one word answers and excessive use of smileys n all..

lot of the topic r repetitive.. n if good topics r made, it gets ruined by the spamming
i don't know why ppl would do that..(n its not everyone btw.. =) just a few) is it to increase their post or what.. like who r u trying to impress here? but w/e the reason is.. its really annoying...!
second reason is, i don't know anyone here anymore.. all my friends r inactive so its pretty lonely ..and oh ya i read this topic the other day .. n there was some flirting going on.. which is weird becuz clearly cc is not a dating section!
no offense to anyone..
souro Moderator
souro
souro

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 4:52pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Pinky-

..and oh ya i read this topic the other day .. n there was some flirting going on.. which is weird becuz clearly cc is not a dating section!
no offense to anyone..

I think it's not only in that particular thread but this started long before that thread happened which might have led to that thread. I've noticed people flirting in other threads also like 'What would you do...' and such threads. They start innocuously and then go into full fledge flirt mode. As I said earlier, flirting or being playful in itself is not bad, but these people try to force the issue. They deliberately try to use some words and are overtly affectionate. I think some guys n gals think that it's an easy means to become popular or maybe they try to prove how cool they are.

Star_on_earth IF-Rockerz
Star_on_earth
Star_on_earth

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
@spikypriya: don't worry…we'll try to have more of general topics so anyone can enter easily.. Embarrassed

@souro: yes u r right…flirting n spamming are the main reasons for the change...warnigs have been given for the same…but members doesn't seem to listen. Confused But if many members, are inactive coz of this…we'll make sure it is stopped at any cost! Embarrassed

@pinky: yep spamming it is..the main reason for it! repetitive topics are boring too….maybe we shud start something different now. and ...spamming jus to increase ur posts is totally stupid… Dead I wudnt like anybody doin that..and as for flirting...well its our past mistake that's coming up Confused ...we did link-ups earlier...ppl thought its fun...and try to do it now..if only they wud understand…flirting or link-up doesn't make u look cool... Dead

-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 11:06pm | IP Logged

Dont Discurrage the people who posting/active in CC............Vijay try to Increase members....you people try to decrease members who posting...by telling they do flirting /sparming and doing other things...I can Show the LINKUP topic made by the MODS/VeiewBes...Personly i not make any link up topic here!!But the fact 'linkup' kuch be nahe hota.....cos all are very smart and inteligent members here....and those who are not interested in these kind of thing...why blaming the Members!!!! Make INTERESTING topic naaa.....kuch be nahe karthe....khaali baitkar do blame n other things...Dead

If there any sparming ....its mod/Vb's  resposiblity to stop sparming....Chit chat main chat nahe kiya tho Debate karna hey kya!!

If someone not ready to mingle with new people/new members they blame others....Blame karne wale blame karte rahe ga.....Cos they not contribute anything...

Actuly what you people mean my Flirting!!?a Girl or Boy openly posting their views or funny comments is that flirting....!!!See We visit any web to get some entertainment or fun or information or friends So Those who are narrow minded and not interested in chit chat or like funny things ..just Backoff....

If i write anything wrong trash it...

Just chill

Vinu Nair

Vitna IF-Rockerz
Vitna
Vitna

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 4:32pm | IP Logged

I plan to Quit CC soon...Smile

and why is dat?! well thanx stary for this information!! actually its true lotz of things r happening that shouldnt be happening and im not pointing at a certain person probably its me too but im sure further on we will try to improve this section and make it fun so we all can enjoy and have lots of nice and enjoying topics!Wink

Go to top