CC ke badle rang ? ?

Star_on_earth IF-Rockerz
Star_on_earth
Star_on_earth

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 7:01am | IP Logged

Hey friends,

Hope you remember me?

I m Star..the mod for this section…

Well making a post after a long time…actually not quite happy to see what this place has become…Confused

I think the Chit-chat name is being taken literally here..as i find some members chatting in almost all the topics...and usually going off -track than what the topic is about.....which is not good! Many requests to follow the rules have also been ignored...i don't understand why!! Ouch

Also some old members seem to be inactive hereUnhappy .....…(not that I have a right to complainEmbarrassed) ..but don't you think it would be nice to see more people on cc than just a few faces around!

Though many new members have joined in …which is the only good thing happened Embarrassed…. .and I welcome you all.. hoping you would enjoy in this section and follow the rules.Smile

But the reason for this post is to know…

Do you all agree that the section has changed or not? And if so..are you happy with what it is..or was it any better earlier?

And why have some of the members suddenly disappeared? Confused

- Is it the topics here, which are not interesting enough?

- The link-up being stopped?

- Not finding your friends here?

- Or any other reason..(pls specify)

Do let me know what you guys think.

[Pls post whatever you feel….but do not make it another chatting thread]

- On behalf of CC Dev. Team -

priyankap IF-Rockerz
priyankap
priyankap

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 7:13am | IP Logged
well ya CC was betta b4...i mean wen i was thr last tym on CC...it ws fun...rght nw m lost wat topic is wat...it mght b due to my inactiveness on IF but thn also...i cudnt join in the already existng topics...rather i cud jus join in the new ones like this one for e.g. !!

-priya
souro Moderator
souro
souro

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Star_on_earth

Hey friends,

Hope you remember me?

I m Star..the mod for this section… Yeah seems like I have heard this name somewhere before.Tongue j/k Of course we remember you.LOL

But the reason for this post is to know…

Do you all agree that the section has changed or not? And if so..are you happy with what it is..or was it any better earlier? Am relatively new here joined in last Dec only, so won't be able to assess correctly how much it has changed. Still I think it has changed and sadly I feel the change has not been all for the better. I feel nowadays there's a new trend of flirting going on around here. While playing around in itself is not bad and can be amusing but members here are actually competing against each other to flirt more and sorry to say but even some adults who should have better senses are competing with those younger than them to make all look a bit like show offs.

Another thing as you said is literally chatting over here, especially with one word responses like 'Hi', 'Yeah' and the likes which in other words is also called spamming. I think IF should have a system to ignore such one/two word posts towards post count.

And why have some of the members suddenly disappeared? Confused Don't know about that, have to ask them.Smile

- Is it the topics here, which are not interesting enough? Some topics are interesting but I also miss the creative threads started by Star n Rids. Lara is doing a good job at present. I think more of movie remakes and such activities are missing at present.

- The link-up being stopped? I don't mind it one bit.

- Not finding your friends here? IDK, though yeah I don't have a great deal of friends here.

- Or any other reason..(pls specify)

Once again I feel members should stop spamming threads with one or two word posts as it leads to 2/3 members capturing the thread and making it into a chat club where as others will become disinterested in that topic.

shruti_5 IF-Rockerz
shruti_5
shruti_5

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 7:51am | IP Logged
^^I completly agree with u, souro!! Clap Embarrassed
-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 7:55am | IP Logged

I plan to Quit CC soon...Smile

souro Moderator
souro
souro

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 8:01am | IP Logged

@Shruti: Thanxxx yaar.Big smile

Originally posted by Believe

And why so??Ouch I think u r the funniest n one of the most decent member around here, and I especially enjoy reading ur picnic bus thread though I'm too late to get aboard that one, so I've never posted in that thread.Smile

Edited by souro - 12 May 2008 at 8:03am
shruti_5 IF-Rockerz
shruti_5
shruti_5

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by souro

And why so??Ouch I think u r the funniest n one of the most decent member around here, and I especially enjoy reading ur picnic bus thread though I'm too late to get aboard that one, so I've never posted in that thread.Smile

what?????????? you cant quit, vinu!! I agree with souro you are the most funniest and nicest member!! come on, vinu you cant leave! Ouch

-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti_5

Originally posted by souro

what?????????? you cant quit, vinu!! I agree with souro you are the most funniest and nicest member!! come on, vinu you cant leave! Ouch

Thx Souro n ShrutiSmile

I need a break from my hestic work schedules..............and after some days plan to leave india....so two three month.....aisa hi chale jayegaa....and kuch logo ko acha nahe lagtha if am here or my way of posting...sorry i cant change 'main aisa hi hu' so i like to be a silent reader of CC.Smile

Okie as mod said b4 dont make this chat thread.Wink....post ur suggesions to make CC beautiful..Smile.

Go to top