SHOULDs and SHOULDN'T s.

* Taurean_21 * thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
^^OMG i'm opening a topic regarding the show after so long.😳
anyways guys hello!πŸ˜ƒ
we all have expectations from the show 😳and we all want to see some things being  included in the show and definitely avoid seeing some.πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
so here i'm with the thread in which u can discuss these things which acording to u shud and shudnt be in the show.πŸ˜ƒ

stating from my own self.πŸ˜ƒahem ahem
SHOULD S:
  1. javed akhter ,sonu nigam ,vishaal and shekharπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³(<<madhy di will definietly agree withe me on this😳)shud judge the show.
  2. mandira bedi  shud host the show..πŸ˜ƒOMG i have seen enuf of mini.😳although i like her too but mandira is superb.πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ
  3. ppl shud vote on the basis of talent -not on the basis of any racial or ethnic grounds.😳<<like we saw last year.πŸ˜•
  4. all the handsome men of india shud take part in it and reach to the last 13.πŸ˜†
now the SHOULD N'Ts. πŸ˜ƒ
  1. ALISHA-NESS shud be there i mean there shud be any judge falling and giving their heart to the contestants.πŸ˜†<<<eg last year.πŸ˜†
  2. the ppl behind this show shudnt play with contestant feelings and emotions and use it for TRPs. 😑
urm urm urm cant think of anymore.πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
do comment.πŸ˜ƒDONT IGNOREπŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumanforums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hee hee hee ... i liked all of your shoulds and shouldnts.....Although i dont like mandira hosting. Mini would not be hosting this season as i guess she is pregnant for the 2nd time. I also would not like Chang and Dipali to host the season.... It should be a surprise and a big surprise at that.

Shoulds
Judges ...javed Aktar, Anu Malick, Farah and Sonu Nigam...i know many dont like farah but i love her for her frankness.
nrin2k thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
very well said tau πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ n a lovely posts πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

hmm ok lemme say my things πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

SHOULD S:

1. vishaal and shekhar can be there os someone new πŸ˜› no previous judges pls   πŸ˜• πŸ˜† they have bored me a lot πŸ˜†   πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

2. for hosting to me i feel like anki baby should be there instead others 😳 as i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee her the most n love her naughtyness 😳 😳 that will be sth a great surprise for me if she does πŸ˜ƒ

"ppl shud vote on the basis of talent -not on the basis of any racial or ethnic grounds." - i agree with u on this 😳

SHOULD N'Ts:

"the ppl behind this show shudnt play with contestant feelings and emotions and use it for TRPs. "- agreee with u completely πŸ‘

i guess thats what i think πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
madhy thumbnail
😲

should i belive dis or shouldn't i?πŸ˜†
still cant belive my eyeπŸ˜†

but must say luv da author of dis post nd totallya gree wit wat u hv pointed out here.. but only one thr i dont agree.. i dont find mandira is even closer to mini in hosting😊..nd moreover i cant even imagine II without mini

* Taurean_21 * thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumanforums

Hee hee hee ... i liked all of your shoulds and shouldnts.....Although i dont like mandira hosting. Mini would not be hosting this season as i guess she is pregnant for the 2nd time. I also would not like Chang and Dipali to host the season.... It should be a surprise and a big surprise at that.

Shoulds
Judges ...javed Aktar, Anu Malick, Farah and Sonu Nigam...i know many dont like farah but i love her for her frankness.

thanks for liking them.πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
so who is the new host for the season?😊i really want ankii baby to hot it and i think she'll turn out to be a good host for sure.πŸ˜ƒ

* Taurean_21 * thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhy

😲

should i belive dis or shouldn't i?πŸ˜†
still cant belive my eyeπŸ˜†

but must say luv da author of dis post nd totallya gree wit wat u hv pointed out here.. but only one thr i dont agree.. i dont find mandira is even closer to mini in hosting😊..nd moreover i cant even imagine II without mini

whats so unbelievable?πŸ˜†
oh yea maybe u cant believe that an angel has posted such topic.πŸ˜†
even i love the poster of this post.πŸ˜³πŸ€—after all she is my source of inspiration.πŸ€—
yaar even i dont have any personal problems with mini -i like her and she really rocked II for three consecutive years but i think this time she shud change .😳
* Taurean_21 * thumbnail

Originally posted by: nrin2k

very well said tau πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ n a lovely posts πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

hmm ok lemme say my things πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

SHOULD S:

1. vishaal and shekhar can be there os someone new πŸ˜› no previous judges pls   πŸ˜• πŸ˜† they have bored me a lot πŸ˜†   πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

2. for hosting to me i feel like anki baby should be there instead others 😳 as i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee her the most n love her naughtyness 😳 😳 that will be sth a great surprise for me if she does πŸ˜ƒ

"ppl shud vote on the basis of talent -not on the basis of any racial or ethnic grounds." - i agree with u on this 😳

SHOULD N'Ts:

"the ppl behind this show shudnt play with contestant feelings and emotions and use it for TRPs. "- agreee with u completely πŸ‘

i guess thats what i think πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

thanks a lot.πŸ€—πŸ€—
i think apart from u three no one liked it much.πŸ˜†
completely completely completely agree with u on the 2nd point..i think either mandira or anki baby shud host it.πŸ˜ƒ
madhy thumbnail

Originally posted by: * Taurean_21 *

whats so unbelievable?πŸ˜†
oh yea maybe u cant believe that an angel has posted such topic.πŸ˜†
even i love the poster of this post.πŸ˜³πŸ€—after all she is my source of inspiration.πŸ€—
yaar even i dont have any personal problems with mini -i like her and she really rocked II for three consecutive years but i think this time she shud change .😳

aree tau jus dont worry.. dis time mini is not going to take part of II..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†dont u kno dis?πŸ˜†
soo i hope dis time ur wish cum true..πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

maya_afreen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hey Tau nice post n i agree wid ur each n every point except that Mandira one...i think Mini is much much much better than her but afsoos k she cant be able to host II4

lemme edit a pointπŸ˜›abhi abhi yaad aya haiπŸ˜†

They shud allow Pakistani janta to vote their fav contestants as well😳

Edited by maya_afreen - 15 years ago
* Taurean_21 * thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhy

aree tau jus dont worry.. dis time mini is not going to take part of II..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†dont u kno dis?πŸ˜†
soo i hope dis time ur wish cum true..πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

really?😳seriously i didnt know it.😳till the person who posted after me didn't told this.😳but who is the next host?😊