Indian Idol 6

SHOULDs and SHOULDN'T s.

* Taurean_21 * IF-Rockerz
* Taurean_21 *
* Taurean_21 *

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 6:44am | IP Logged
^^OMG i'm opening a topic regarding the show after so long.Embarrassed
anyways guys hello!Big smile
we all have expectations from the show Embarrassedand we all want to see some things being  included in the show and definitely avoid seeing some.EmbarrassedLOL
so here i'm with the thread in which u can discuss these things which acording to u shud and shudnt be in the show.Big smile

stating from my own self.Big smileahem ahem
SHOULD S:
  1. javed akhter ,sonu nigam ,vishaal and shekharWinkEmbarrassed(<<madhy di will definietly agree withe me on thisEmbarrassed)shud judge the show.
  2. mandira bedi  shud host the show..Big smileOMG i have seen enuf of mini.Embarrassedalthough i like her too but mandira is superb.ClapBig smile
  3. ppl shud vote on the basis of talent -not on the basis of any racial or ethnic grounds.Embarrassed<<like we saw last year.Confused
  4. all the handsome men of india shud take part in it and reach to the last 13.LOL
now the SHOULD N'Ts. Big smile
  1. ALISHA-NESS shud be there Ouchi mean there shud be any judge falling and giving their heart to the contestants.LOL<<<eg last year.LOL
  2. the ppl behind this show shudnt play with contestant feelings and emotions and use it for TRPs. AngryOuch
urm urm urm cant think of anymore.EmbarrassedLOLLOL
do comment.Big smileDONT IGNORELOL

sumanforums Senior Member
sumanforums
sumanforums

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Hee hee hee ... i liked all of your shoulds and shouldnts.....Although i dont like mandira hosting. Mini would not be hosting this season as i guess she is pregnant for the 2nd time. I also would not like Chang and Dipali to host the season.... It should be a surprise and a big surprise at that.

Shoulds
Judges ...javed Aktar, Anu Malick, Farah and Sonu Nigam...i know many dont like farah but i love her for her frankness.
nrin2k IF-Dazzler
nrin2k
nrin2k

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
very well said tau Clap Clap Clap n a lovely posts Big smile Clap Clap

hmm ok lemme say my things LOL LOL

SHOULD S:

1. vishaal and shekhar can be there os someone new Tongue no previous judges pls   Confused LOL they have bored me a lot LOL   LOL LOL LOL

2. for hosting to me i feel like anki baby should be there instead others Embarrassed as i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee her the most n love her naughtyness Embarrassed Embarrassed that will be sth a great surprise for me if she does Big smile

"ppl shud vote on the basis of talent -not on the basis of any racial or ethnic grounds." - i agree with u on this Embarrassed

SHOULD N'Ts:

"the ppl behind this show shudnt play with contestant feelings and emotions and use it for TRPs. "- agreee with u completely Clap

i guess thats what i think LOL LOL
madhy IF-Sizzlerz
madhy
madhy

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Shocked

should i belive dis or shouldn't i?LOL
still cant belive my eyeLOL

but must say luv da author of dis post nd totallya gree wit wat u hv pointed out here.. but only one thr i dont agree.. i dont find mandira is even closer to mini in hostingSmile..nd moreover i cant even imagine II without miniOuch

* Taurean_21 *
* Taurean_21 *

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumanforums

Hee hee hee ... i liked all of your shoulds and shouldnts.....Although i dont like mandira hosting. Mini would not be hosting this season as i guess she is pregnant for the 2nd time. I also would not like Chang and Dipali to host the season.... It should be a surprise and a big surprise at that.

Shoulds
Judges ...javed Aktar, Anu Malick, Farah and Sonu Nigam...i know many dont like farah but i love her for her frankness.

thanks for liking them.EmbarrassedBig smile
so who is the new host for the season?Smilei really want ankii baby to hot it and i think she'll turn out to be a good host for sure.Big smile

* Taurean_21 *
* Taurean_21 *

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhy

Shocked

but must say luv da author of dis post nd totallya gree wit wat u hv pointed out here.. but only one thr i dont agree.. i dont find mandira is even closer to mini in hostingSmile..nd moreover i cant even imagine II without miniOuch

whats so unbelievable?LOL
oh yea maybe u cant believe that an angel has posted such topic.LOL
even i love the poster of this post.EmbarrassedHugafter all she is my source of inspiration.Hug
yaar even i dont have any personal problems with mini -i like her and she really rocked II for three consecutive years but i think this time she shud change .Embarrassed
* Taurean_21 *
* Taurean_21 *

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nrin2k

very well said tau Clap Clap Clap n a lovely posts Big smile Clap Clap

hmm ok lemme say my things LOL LOL

SHOULD S:

1. vishaal and shekhar can be there os someone new Tongue no previous judges pls   Confused LOL they have bored me a lot LOL   LOL LOL LOL

2. for hosting to me i feel like anki baby should be there instead others Embarrassed as i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee her the most n love her naughtyness Embarrassed Embarrassed that will be sth a great surprise for me if she does Big smile

"ppl shud vote on the basis of talent -not on the basis of any racial or ethnic grounds." - i agree with u on this Embarrassed

SHOULD N'Ts:

"the ppl behind this show shudnt play with contestant feelings and emotions and use it for TRPs. "- agreee with u completely Clap

i guess thats what i think LOL LOL

thanks a lot.HugHug
i think apart from u three no one liked it much.LOL
completely completely completely agree with u on the 2nd point..i think either mandira or anki baby shud host it.Big smile
madhy IF-Sizzlerz
madhy
madhy

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by * Taurean_21 *

Originally posted by madhy

Shocked

whats so unbelievable?LOL
oh yea maybe u cant believe that an angel has posted such topic.LOL
even i love the poster of this post.EmbarrassedHugafter all she is my source of inspiration.Hug
yaar even i dont have any personal problems with mini -i like her and she really rocked II for three consecutive years but i think this time she shud change .Embarrassed

aree tau jus dont worry.. dis time mini is not going to take part of II..LOLLOLdont u kno dis?LOL
soo i hope dis time ur wish cum true..TongueTongue

Go to top