India-Forums

do you believe in supreme mother? (Page 2)

LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
we all of us have experineced teh grace of teh ultimate power, be it be in teh form of teh sureme motehr or teh supreme lord
i for myself believe strongly in Motehr, to em taht i live and wlk around normally, do waht i want to do is an example of the mother's grace and i am thankful to mother for that

zinny.xo IF-Sizzlerz
zinny.xo
zinny.xo

CC 2 & JMD Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
^That was very deep, Tan. I agree completely! Well said. :)
sattvik IF-Dazzler
sattvik
sattvik

Maniben.com Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 31 July 2008 at 8:43am | IP Logged

This forum is what you make of it, so if you say it is dead then it will become dead, but if you say its alive then it becomes alive again!

I believe that Mataji is the most powerful and just like a mother gives birth to a child, Maa gave birth to the universe. The same way a mother looks after her children, Maa looks after us. The same way a mother loves us, Maa loves us. Anything that happens, happens for the benefit, including sadness and happiness! I guess if you believe in Mataji, she believes in you! Also, I believe that all Mataji's are the same, they all come from one Maa, who is at the top!

Jai Mata Di!
zinny.xo IF-Sizzlerz
zinny.xo
zinny.xo

CC 2 & JMD Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 31 July 2008 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sattvik

This forum is what you make of it, so if you say it is dead then it will become dead, but if you say its alive then it becomes alive again!

I believe that Mataji is the most powerful and just like a mother gives birth to a child, Maa gave birth to the universe. The same way a mother looks after her children, Maa looks after us. The same way a mother loves us, Maa loves us. Anything that happens, happens for the benefit, including sadness and happiness! I guess if you believe in Mataji, she believes in you! Also, I believe that all Mataji's are the same, they all come from one Maa, who is at the top!

Jai Mata Di!
Masha'Allah! Very well said, indeed! ClapClap
esii Newbie
esii
esii

Posted: 02 August 2008 at 6:31am | IP Logged
I believe in kaaliamman and the maariamman and om namah shivaya and i love my laxminarayana and subramaniyam and ganpati.Basically what I'm trying to say is that i believe in all the god , goddesses and the Deity of the hindu religion life would be so uninteresting without them.And i don't go to katha's often so this is a great medium for a religious dose when i feel like it .

Thanks mate
bbg1122 Groupbie
bbg1122
bbg1122

Posted: 22 August 2008 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
jai mata di

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jai Maa Vaishno Devi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index