Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lakshmim_84 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
i want rachit.. i want rachit.. i want rachit..... someone please find him... he was soo good as the villian vanraj in prc. 😍 😍 Edited by lakshmim_84 - 16 years ago
sandy_mudgil thumbnail
yeah he looks too old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! according 2 me it seems like rajkumar karan has 4 0r 5 children
thornewood9 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
🤣 🤣 🤣

4 or 5 children?!

🤣 🤣 🤣

Aisha xxx 😉
sandy_mudgil thumbnail
yeah i feel by looking his face
_Angie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
and how many kids does rajkumari antara have????
peachesblush thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandy_mudgil

yeah he looks too old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! according 2 me it seems like rajkumar karan has 4 0r 5 children

😆

Antara didn't look old to me today! 😕 . she looked the same age as MC. maybe,cuz MC looks her age now. but Karan does look OLD! arre,4-5 children? I think a good 5-6?! 😆 .. he is also veryy veryyy annoying! even I really liked Rachit or what-ever his name was! & he was NOT the villian in PRC!!! he was the dutiful & very kind,generous future King of Gujarat! 😳 😳
_Angie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lime ice

Antara didn't look old to me today! 😕 . she looked the same age as MC. maybe,cuz MC looks her age now. but Karan does look OLD! arre,4-5 children? I think a good 5-6?! 😆 .. he is also veryy veryyy annoying! even I really liked Rachit or what-ever his name was! & he was NOT the villian in PRC!!! he was the dutiful & very kind,generous future King of Gujarat! 😳 😳

yeah, agreed 😆

dhanno10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
karan is too old to b a rajkumar..................
i dnt knw wats wrng with his hair................
it seems like he has applied one full big bottle of ...............
sarso ka oil he is too bad....so oily face yucks 🤢
he doesn't knw even A of acting......
extremely irritating person.......... 😕 😡 his sword skills r awefull i mean one jus cant comment on it........
antara is useless......she jus stands like a statue and say her dialogues in robotic style..............
y the hell r sagar ppl bringing this new ppl who r realy crap n jokers.............. 😕
and the costumes of other rajkumari's was aweful.......... they sholud b banned...............
wat do u guys think......................???
dhanno10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
cumon guys kuch to reply karo................... 😕