Special Squad

Confession Week Interrogation1 pg5 - Page 11

mahi.bird thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
awww ammu I'm sure if you want he will be with you

there are many special moments but I think our first date was very special... I was a bit nervous and he noticed that, then he asked me to dance with him........so that was nice

I live alone and I'm very serious about my studies, one day I checked my mark and it was not good I called him at 3 in the morning and I was crying so he to my house came and took me out for ice cream so I felt really happy at that time that there is some one who cares alot and loves me alot

and In his Birthday we went for candle light dinner in his favourite place so that was also special 😳 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amail1601 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

How sweet of him Mahi 😊 😊 😊 ....so are you guys serious???

mahi.bird thumbnail
yeah ammu, I wont just date a guy because I dont have anything to do, because I dont have much time for anything except my studies....... infact he purposed me this valentines day but I think I'm a bit young to decide and besides we have to do lots of things so yeah once I'm done with studies after that I will say yes to him 😳
amail1601 thumbnail

That's great yaar 😊

I don't think I can date someone casually like my friends n cousins do I'll date the person I'm serious abt, n who's serious abt me..unless it's Armaan πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ Waise no chance of dating him...300 kms away🀣

mahi.bird thumbnail
yeah I wont do that either
I like Aarman too but I wont date him
so where would like to go with him ?

and about 300km dont worry woh kehte hai naa pyaar distance nahi dekta πŸ˜‰ Edited by brid - 15 years ago
maha_prakrti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: brid

yeah I wont do that either
I like Aarman too but I wont date him
so where would like to go with him ?

and about 300km dont worry woh kehte hai naa pyaar distance nahi dekta πŸ˜‰

Mahi tu koun se Armaan ke baare me baat kar rahi hai? DMG waala to nahi yaarπŸ˜†

Kyunki Ammu I think I am right, is talking about someone she knows personally in Delhi... Her cousin and I don't think you know himπŸ˜† Ammu ne hume uska asli naam batane se inkar kar diya tha, isliye usne ek alias rakha ArmaanπŸ˜ƒ

mahi.bird thumbnail
oh I thought she is talking about DMG Aarman
ok so ammu ji kya aap hume Aaman ji ka asli naam batayeengi
amail1601 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: maha_prakrti

Mahi tu koun se Armaan ke baare me baat kar rahi hai? DMG waala to nahi yaarπŸ˜†

Kyunki Ammu I think I am right, is talking about someone she knows personally in Delhi... Her cousin and I don't think you know himπŸ˜† Ammu ne hume uska asli naam batane se inkar kar diya tha, isliye usne ek alias rakha ArmaanπŸ˜ƒ

Yeahh...Krithu's right...Riddhima ka Armaan nahin we are talking abt my Armaan😳

Yaar nearly 2 years n we haven't met again...I'm hoping a certain cousin gets married soon...then at least chance hogaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but bhaiya abhi utne bade nahin hain....I hope he doesn't get someone else

mahi.bird thumbnail
Ammu I will pray that some one gets married so you guys can meet agian but this time make sure to tell him πŸ˜‰
amail1601 thumbnail

Bataane ko to main abhi bata doon..but I don't think it'd be a good idea