Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maha_prakrti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Ammu maine details poocha... Ab wedding me mili.. Ek nahi do do.. Aur khud ki neev daal hi di 😆

Batao ki first time how did you see him there? I mean what you were doing? What he was doing? Phir what you thought? Then again where you saw him? Then when you spoke to him first? What you spoke? Unless it is not very personal... 😊
amail1601 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Arey yaar mujhe khud nahin pata..it's all so confusing 😆 😆 😆 Mujhe to yaad bhi nahin kab kaise n kahaan mile n all. 😆 😆
maisoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
aree ye kya baat hui?? 😕 tum to roz ye sari baatien mind main replay kerti ho gi 😉 😳 😆 kisi ne intro karaya tha ya........ACC-C-DENT hua tha?? 😆
amail1601 thumbnail

Nahin yaar...seriously I don't remember....actually he's a distant cousin of my second cousin 😆
I just remember a few things that happened 😳 😳
maisoon thumbnail
ohooo acha! yani ke doooooooooor ka relation hai😉
tell us what do you remember? 😃
that doesnt include what you fantasies 😉 😆
maha_prakrti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Are yaar usi few things ko batao, to sahi... Agar nahi bataoge to kaise pata lagayenge... Waise bhi confession hai to kuch kuch bhi ho sab kuch batana hi hoga😳
amail1601 thumbnail

Ummm...dunno yaar...mujhe bas 2 times ki baat yaad hai..one night when the younger brother got married...to hum log sab ek saath the....n the next reception night we were playing pranks on a cousin 😆 😆 😆 Uski next morning he went back....raat ko we were msging each other...I had gone home early coz next day school tha.

maisoon thumbnail
yeah yeah ammu ke mahan pranks to hum sun chuke hain!! 😉 to wo kya tumhari shatani per fida ho gaya ya phir tum.....!!!!! 😆

us ke baad baat ayge kaise bharhi!!phone pe he ya mile tha?? 😉 😃
amail1601 thumbnail

Yaar he was playing pranks...actually scaring a cousin who was making fun of me....uske baad sirf phone par 1-2 times n emails ke through hi baat hui...n waise yeh 'fida' types waali baat nahin hai...we are just friends n zaroori nahin love sirf romantic type ka ho...I love him as a friend....actually I respect him a lot...n for me love is trust, respect n friendship..
mahi.bird thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awwww ammu that is so sweet
anyways now that I'm back this post will go up to 100 pages lol

now because we are talking about love so I have to confess something too
it was just last week and after I finished my exams I had one class left it was Introduction to Outdoor so we would go camping for 3 days. When I told my boyfriend that I'm going he was complaining that you just finished your exams and now you are leaving but I really wanted to go so I had to lie to him and say that if I dont go my teacher will fail me but actually the teacher said that I have done the assignments so I dont have to go camping.............. now I feel bad that lied to him 😆 Edited by brid - 15 years ago