Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

RajeevAamna callender/wallpaper for 2005

Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 10 January 2005 at 3:26am | IP Logged

Here's a desktop callender for this year of Rajeev and Aamna. Created it specially for all who love to watch KTH and who love Rajeev and Aamna. You can also use it as your computers wallpaper. Just save the picture by clicking the rgt button of mouse. The image is big enough to strech your computer screen (1024x768).

http://www.geocities.com/aamnaaskashish/wallpaper_01.jpg

Here's it's smaller version

Edited by sujalfan - 10 January 2005 at 11:10am

damsel111 IF-Rockerz
damsel111
damsel111

Posted: 10 January 2005 at 4:13am | IP Logged

fannxx sujal_fan 4 da site!

n hey do u know dat is kash gona marry dat tarzan???

plzz confermmm 4om ur reliablee resourcess n tell me!i guesss u can do diss!Tonguehope u doo!

n i don know wat makes ekta do dis y da hell is she marrin kashish to dat tarzan n wat will sujal doo!????        &nbs p;  daaaa itz funny but saddd too!

plzz do tell me k byeee!

Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 10 January 2005 at 4:57am | IP Logged

Yes damsel unfortunately kashish is going to get married to that tarzan... Jungli. It's surprising you don't know why Ekta does this. Well SHE IS A PSYCO.... MAD..... and  needs to be put in the mental assylum. Guys what I think you know......... because nobody is marrying her she is getting obsessed by all these stories of multiple marriages. She must be dreaming herself to be married to so many men but unfortunately nobody is possibly marrying her.......... and she shows those in her serials.

Don't take it personally anybody. It was just a jokeLOL

jazmine IF-Dazzler
jazmine
jazmine

Posted: 10 January 2005 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujalfan

Yes damsel unfortunately kashish is going to get married to that tarzan... Jungli. It's surprising you don't know why Ekta does this. Well SHE IS A PSYCO.... MAD..... and  needs to be put in the mental assylum. Guys what I think you know......... because nobody is marrying her she is getting obsessed by all these stories of multiple marriages. She must be dreaming herself to be married to so many men but unfortunately nobody is possibly marrying her.......... and she shows those in her serials.

Don't take it personally anybody. It was just a jokeLOL

she does need to goto mental asylumLOL
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG Goldie
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG

Posted: 10 January 2005 at 5:46am | IP Logged
agreeee
perveen Goldie
perveen
perveen

Posted: 10 January 2005 at 6:34am | IP Logged
i think its not right kashish getting married third time round that can never happen in anyone life for real...............AngryAngry
Sweet-Kashish Groupbie
Sweet-Kashish
Sweet-Kashish

Posted: 10 January 2005 at 7:13am | IP Logged
No she can't leave sujal and marry to that tarzan.... wot the hell is Ekta up to,,,Sujal,,, has suffered a lot now he needs happiness..i think Ekta should see the media response to this and then take the step... she can't just ruin sujal's life in the drama,,, not fair for him.......and kashish getting married for third time,,, un believeable,,,wot's happening to sujal dreams,,,, all destroying......i agree with u guys .......she does need to goto mental asylum, no other solution left for her....
shrutibali IF-Rockerz
shrutibali
shrutibali

Posted: 10 January 2005 at 11:03am | IP Logged
thank you so much sujal fanTongue

Go to top