Kayamath

India-Forums

Kayamath
Kayamath

Is the little birdie saying something? (Page 11)

sitakshii IF-Stunnerz
sitakshii
sitakshii

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 7:38am | IP Logged
No instigations r going on here !!

Instigations were mostly made at the posts of shachian's !!!!

By the way false allegations ????

My GOD!! I can provide the link of all those pages where such mocking comments were made at the shabbir-panchi fans by the so called ardent MICHI fans !!

Every shachi fan knows what is the truth & how terrible they felt when they were being mocked by the MICHI fans who told not to mix reellife with the real life !!

I informed tht to our mod saaracomb tht such members mocking out of the posts of shachian's !!! & trying to behave like mods on this forum !!! by supprresing & contolling the feelings of shachi fans !!!

After tht only saaracomb made a warning on the forum (sticky topic) asking members not to control the feelings of other members whether they wanna discuss shachi or michi .

When our mod gave us the permission to discuss shachi at michi thread thn too such sensible ppl had prob ,they thought it wud be mixing tea with coffee ,cocktail types !!!bla….. bla ……..

If some one has any doubts thn they can ask the mod tht I send a pm to her regarding this case !!! tht is the best proof !! no false allegations being made !!!& such members always praised themselves tht's why I thought they pretend tht they r the most sensible ones as I was fed up & most shachi fans too were fed up of their preachings !!of not mixing reel life with the real one !!

It wud be great if saara Or mages shut this topic !! as soon as they see it ,otherwise endless discussions wud be made !!! over here !!!

Go to top