Kayamath

India-Forums

Kayamath
Kayamath

Is the little birdie saying something? (Page 10)

vasantha_rao07 IF-Sizzlerz
vasantha_rao07
vasantha_rao07

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by panache

Guys..you got the brand thing to 9 pages!!! Wow! LOL

ROFL ROFL Panache,I notice that u always follow Shachi threads....what we r discussingLOL

GratefulDead IF-Rockerz
GratefulDead
GratefulDead

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vasantha_rao07

Originally posted by panache

Guys..you got the brand thing to 9 pages!!! Wow! LOL
ROFL ROFL Panache,I notice that u always follow Shachi threads....what we r discussingLOL

LOL shachi cant be ignored...the shachi magic Embarrassed Embarrassed
vasantha_rao07 IF-Sizzlerz
vasantha_rao07
vasantha_rao07

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wande

Originally posted by wande

Originally posted by sita11

Ouch@sita!!!!!!!!!!!!LOLthe India tV news completely made me positive dear...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I am not sensible when it come to Shachi..ROFLu know that dear!!!!!this birdie is giving me too many hopes dearLOLLOLOuchI will hit the bed peacefullyTongue

See sita!!!!!!!!!!!!WinkWinkonly my son-in-law is having that birdieDay Dreaming Day Dreaming

oh!! comeon !! vasantha dear u shud know the correct place sof posting a shachi thought !!Embarrassed

i think ur wasting ur time over here & tht too for tht stupid looking birdie !!!Dead

hey sita where is that place cause I wanna come with u dearEmbarrassed 

LOL wande baby!!!!!!we r nomads...we do not stay in one placeOuchwhen it comes to shachiOuchOuch
I know that mama but where is't?I want to come because befor anybody on this forum I was the first person to post or make topic about Shachi falling in love for real remember?so where is't?I want to come with uBig smile

Cry Cry I know Wande baby!U were the first one to mention abt Shachi..besides Jesso!!!!!!!I was at that time silent abt Shachi..coz the craziness didn't affect meLOL..It was only after Kitto's Picture dissections That I too started posting abt Shachi..as I wasEmbarrassed Day Dreamingbut I realize I wish I hadn't ...coz I went through hell thinking abt this coupleConfused

I think Its the spy club that sita was mentioning dearEmbarrassedu can go there naEmbarrassed
sweetgurti Goldie
sweetgurti
sweetgurti

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 3:10am | IP Logged
looks all turning shachians Tongue but i miss u all there Cry
but i want to spread shachiria as far as possible LOL
so keep discussing LOL
Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 3:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by optimist

So what is so funny about my noticing it Vasu? I do notice things you see. People say I am quite perceptive!

LOL LOL LOLno ...U don't usually comment on Shachi..I know thatLOLLOLLOL

Vasu dear, looks like you have not been reading my posts.  I have posted comments on Shabbir and Panchi based on what I have noticed and observed. Did I not list out the common things between them?  Ofcourse there may be some uncommon things too which I am not aware of. 

As for Shachi I am happy if it does happen but will not be weeping if it does not.  So why this post?  Because I was bored with the current track in the show, Shabbo gave me something to poke fun at him and Panchi seems pretty cool about the rumours surrounding them, going by the SBS interview.   So this is just a light hearted comment on the state of affairs.  

While I discuss things about Shabbir and Panchi, I dont go overboard and gush over them nor rubbish the views of others who may feel otherwise.  If that makes me an anti-Shachian in the eyes of some, I will not lose sleep over it!  I know who I am.  

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 3:25am | IP Logged
GD, I believe that particular brand is a favourite with the Aussies. Whether Shabbo chose that brand because he wanted their prowess in the game to rub off him or whether to impress a particular birdie (read chick), we'll never know. But it looks like the bird seems to be his lucky mascot considering he won the game! I guess the guy will not give up on the 'birdie' easily!
sitakshii IF-Stunnerz
sitakshii
sitakshii

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 5:43am | IP Logged
WE shachian's R ALWAYS BORED of the pathetic track of the show !!!!

atleast we don't waste our time in discussing the stupid track !! which is going on in the show !!!becaz it's in the hands of the makers & they will show all positive things after showing all the negative things for ages !!!

most ppl r watching this stupid show only becaz of shabbir & panchi's awesome pair !!! OTHERWISE I NEVER WATCHED ANY OF STUPID EKTA'S SHOWS !!! only kutumb i watched !!

whenever we all discuss shabbir-panchi we feel sooooooooooo happy & lighthearted !!!

just as some ppl draw pleasure in discussing MICHI we shabbir-panchi fans draw pleasure in discussing SHABBIR-PANCHI !!!

BUT WHAT is making me surprise is the fact tht few months back some members who were always passing comments on SHACHI'ANS !! THT they found all shachin's fuuny tht we r mixing reel life with the real life !! n other great philosophical views !!! those members r now changing their views !! & themselves making such kiddish posts !!!! which they thought only SHACHIAN'S CAN ONLY MAKE !!!

EARLIER they mocked big time at shabbir-panchi fans !!
& now they themselves following their footsteps !! it's becaz ppl hv become more open abt shachi on this forum & sooooooooooooo many articles coming up for shabbir-panchi !!!

what earlier those members were thinking tht kayamath track was superb or wht ???????? & was going thru an awesome track ,earlier why such members who found shachin's funny  DID NOT make such posts !!! kayamath track was neve  a happy track !! always sulking types !!!

i wud just say tht this is what we call changing with the time !!! when more n more articles abt shabbir-pnchi coming up !!! then such members who were always reluctant to talk abt shachi r now posting their views on shachi !!!

well we shabbir-fans if use weepy emotions then it doesn't mean tht in reality also we wud be crying like tht !!!! if they won't make a real life pair !! we wud def. feel sad but won't cry like a baby ,why others make such type of perception sabt others !!!!! why such perceptive ppl think tht they r the only sensible ppl on this forum !!!

emotions r just to express our love for shabbir-panchi ,we all r well read ppl on this forum ,no one is a kid who is gonna cry big time if shabbir-panchi won't make a real life pair !!!

every body is practical minded over here !!!

Edited by sita11 - 13 May 2008 at 5:48am
Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 6:49am | IP Logged
I guess to each his/her own. I would'nt bother reacting to comments about the self righteous people in this forum who make instigatory posts. It is not that I cannot refute all the false allegations but that I choose to ignore them for my own sanity and the peace in this forum. In any case I do not claim to be the most sensible one.  If some think so it is their views not mine. 

Edited by optimist - 13 May 2008 at 6:51am

Go to top