Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vasantha_rao07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: panache

Guys..you got the brand thing to 9 pages!!! Wow! ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ Panache,I notice that u always follow Shachi threads....what we r discussing๐Ÿ˜†
GratefulDead thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vasantha_rao07

๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ Panache,I notice that u always follow Shachi threads....what we r discussing๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜† shachi cant be ignored...the shachi magic ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ
vasantha_rao07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: wande

I know that mama but where is't?I want to come because befor anybody on this forum I was the first person to post or make topic about Shachi falling in love for real remember?so where is't?I want to come with u๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ I know Wande baby!U were the first one to mention abt Shachi..besides Jesso!!!!!!!I was at that time silent abt Shachi..coz the craziness didn't affect me๐Ÿ˜†..It was only after Kitto's Picture dissections That I too started posting abt Shachi..as I was๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜but I realize I wish I hadn't ...coz I went through hell thinking abt this couple๐Ÿ˜•

I think Its the spy club that sita was mentioning dear๐Ÿ˜ณu can go there na๐Ÿ˜ณ
sweetshrenal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
looks all turning shachians ๐Ÿ˜› but i miss u all there ๐Ÿ˜ญ
but i want to spread shachiria as far as possible ๐Ÿ˜†
so keep discussing ๐Ÿ˜†
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: vasantha_rao07

๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†no ...U don't usually comment on Shachi..I know that๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Vasu dear, looks like you have not been reading my posts.  I have posted comments on Shabbir and Panchi based on what I have noticed and observed. Did I not list out the common things between them?  Ofcourse there may be some uncommon things too which I am not aware of. 

As for Shachi I am happy if it does happen but will not be weeping if it does not.  So why this post?  Because I was bored with the current track in the show, Shabbo gave me something to poke fun at him and Panchi seems pretty cool about the rumours surrounding them, going by the SBS interview.   So this is just a light hearted comment on the state of affairs.  

While I discuss things about Shabbir and Panchi, I dont go overboard and gush over them nor rubbish the views of others who may feel otherwise.  If that makes me an anti-Shachian in the eyes of some, I will not lose sleep over it!  I know who I am.  

Opti thumbnail
GD, I believe that particular brand is a favourite with the Aussies. Whether Shabbo chose that brand because he wanted their prowess in the game to rub off him or whether to impress a particular birdie (read chick), we'll never know. But it looks like the bird seems to be his lucky mascot considering he won the game! I guess the guy will not give up on the 'birdie' easily!
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
WE shachian's R ALWAYS BORED of the pathetic track of the show !!!!

atleast we don't waste our time in discussing the stupid track !! which is going on in the show !!!becaz it's in the hands of the makers & they will show all positive things after showing all the negative things for ages !!!

most ppl r watching this stupid show only becaz of shabbir & panchi's awesome pair !!! OTHERWISE I NEVER WATCHED ANY OF STUPID EKTA'S SHOWS !!! only kutumb i watched !!

whenever we all discuss shabbir-panchi we feel sooooooooooo happy & lighthearted !!!

just as some ppl draw pleasure in discussing MICHI we shabbir-panchi fans draw pleasure in discussing SHABBIR-PANCHI !!!

BUT WHAT is making me surprise is the fact tht few months back some members who were always passing comments on SHACHI'ANS !! THT they found all shachin's fuuny tht we r mixing reel life with the real life !! n other great philosophical views !!! those members r now changing their views !! & themselves making such kiddish posts !!!! which they thought only SHACHIAN'S CAN ONLY MAKE !!!

EARLIER they mocked big time at shabbir-panchi fans !!
& now they themselves following their footsteps !! it's becaz ppl hv become more open abt shachi on this forum & sooooooooooooo many articles coming up for shabbir-panchi !!!

what earlier those members were thinking tht kayamath track was superb or wht ???????? & was going thru an awesome track ,earlier why such members who found shachin's funny  DID NOT make such posts !!! kayamath track was neve  a happy track !! always sulking types !!!

i wud just say tht this is what we call changing with the time !!! when more n more articles abt shabbir-pnchi coming up !!! then such members who were always reluctant to talk abt shachi r now posting their views on shachi !!!

well we shabbir-fans if use weepy emotions then it doesn't mean tht in reality also we wud be crying like tht !!!! if they won't make a real life pair !! we wud def. feel sad but won't cry like a baby ,why others make such type of perception sabt others !!!!! why such perceptive ppl think tht they r the only sensible ppl on this forum !!!

emotions r just to express our love for shabbir-panchi ,we all r well read ppl on this forum ,no one is a kid who is gonna cry big time if shabbir-panchi won't make a real life pair !!!

every body is practical minded over here !!!
Edited by sita11 - 15 years ago
Opti thumbnail
I guess to each his/her own. I would'nt bother reacting to comments about the self righteous people in this forum who make instigatory posts. It is not that I cannot refute all the false allegations but that I choose to ignore them for my own sanity and the peace in this forum. In any case I do not claim to be the most sensible one.  If some think so it is their views not mine.  Edited by optimist - 15 years ago
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
No instigations r going on here !!

Instigations were mostly made at the posts of shachian's !!!!

By the way false allegations ????

My GOD!! I can provide the link of all those pages where such mocking comments were made at the shabbir-panchi fans by the so called ardent MICHI fans !!

Every shachi fan knows what is the truth & how terrible they felt when they were being mocked by the MICHI fans who told not to mix reellife with the real life !!

I informed tht to our mod saaracomb tht such members mocking out of the posts of shachian's !!! & trying to behave like mods on this forum !!! by supprresing & contolling the feelings of shachi fans !!!

After tht only saaracomb made a warning on the forum (sticky topic) asking members not to control the feelings of other members whether they wanna discuss shachi or michi .

When our mod gave us the permission to discuss shachi at michi thread thn too such sensible ppl had prob ,they thought it wud be mixing tea with coffee ,cocktail types !!!blaโ€ฆ.. bla โ€ฆโ€ฆ..

If some one has any doubts thn they can ask the mod tht I send a pm to her regarding this case !!! tht is the best proof !! no false allegations being made !!!& such members always praised themselves tht's why I thought they pretend tht they r the most sensible ones as I was fed up & most shachi fans too were fed up of their preachings !!of not mixing reel life with the real one !!

It wud be great if saara Or mages shut this topic !! as soon as they see it ,otherwise endless discussions wud be made !!! over here !!!