*_*Pyar Ki Duniya*Premeer w/Randomness#2 - Page 15

Posted: 15 years ago
di u disaappeared..i was talking to myself 😭

luv atop
yaa...so we'l wait til tonite's episode....then we'l get more ideas....and by chance if they confess today...then evrything wil be easy naa...hehe..

luv nans

Originally posted by atop

di u disaappeared..i was talking to myself 😭

luv atop

naaaa dear...in btw when i refresh am receiving pm's thts y...am late to reply..hehe...hav to reply the pm also naa..now we hav a request for pandit..if she can be one..wat say??!!

luv nans

haha haha hah hah..di u serious u got a request for pandit...who's pm hve u received so far..

luv atop
😆 😆 di who pmed u for pandit...i guess di it'll be a super success..though at first was thinking wat if it's a flop...u noe am new and didn't noe much...u really helped me a lot di..

luv atop
well actually i dont know her name...she's misteyed_25.....wat shud i say..make her the pandit huh...

luv nans
yup di it'll be sailing smoothly thenn..
we need pandit omnly..and chat mangni pat shaadi..

luv atop
Originally posted by nandini90

well actually i dont know her name...she's misteyed_25.....wat shud i say..make her the pandit huh...

luv nans

has she replyed in the original thread..tell her to reply there and then u make her the pandit...lols never new they'll be interested in becoming a pandit....

luv atop
di need to ask u something ..

luv atop
yaa..i'l tel her tht..havnt received her pm for my prev msg..so wil wait til tht...

luv nans