Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atop thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
di i was thinking dj shuld be caught beating meher..and u noe the story can follow over there..with the whole family out quetioning dj...and meanwhile prem somehow manages to proove heer innocent.

luv atop
atop thumbnail
prem finds the girl and she spills the beans...so he rescues heer and asks her why did she do thius...confession part follows...meanwhile in the parallel scene...meher discloses wat dj had told them abt lalu...something of this sort..

luv atop
nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: giggling gurl

ummm....ummmm.... rack ur brains... if we have to figure out how they two meet, we hav to first decide for wat reason heer's identity is disclosed...any idea ther???

well she has disclosed bcos tht stupid dj has told her tht lalit hates her fatheršŸ˜”...thts the only reason.....lols...such a smal thing...for tht she is hiding her identity...hehe..now we'l hav to think this also fast....gosh...its not a simple thing to start this topic i suppose..wat say atop??!!

luv nans

atop thumbnail
di chk pg 17 hve posted some ideas...do tell u're take..

luv atop
atop thumbnail
di one more idea u ready to hear..

luv atop
nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yaa..read it...but lets think if its practically possible...hehe....beating up???!!!...sumthing different.....well i think heer shud reveal the truth tht the lied...and not meher...

luv nans
atop thumbnail
haha wasi di we talkin abt the thread we need to post for the maariage..we need to start frm the point that heer's identity is disclosed..but r thinking how to do that..u hve any idea plz tell,...

luv atop
atop thumbnail
nandini di....okie wat say that meher is siting in her room and seeing the locket rmber the one given by her parents..she's rmbering them and cryoing..dj passing by notices this..wants to snatch that frm her..creats a drama...and says she is a theif..ultimately meher can't tolerate and finally she spills the beans,...

wat say..

luv atop
atop thumbnail
on the parallel side...after heer is somehow rescued by prem he questions her why she did that..ahe not ready to confess...ultimately after marathon and holding hands ..shoulders...she breaks down crying sayiomg if i say i luv u..if i say i am the daughter of balraj man the very same person u're dad hates..then....and the story fgollows..

wat say di..

luv atop
sallu_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
oh ok well we r discussing about the proposal ha?