India-Forums

Left Right Left
Left Right Left

i am new wants to know current track

minisa Senior Member
minisa
minisa

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 1:39am | IP Logged
hi i am new hear i wants to know what's da story of lrl  know i try to watch 4 gauri i am da biggest fan of gauri if it is not possible so plzz tell me current track of show what they can show now a days plzz  i saw that before rajeev in da show, 4-5 epi  of show plzz Embarrassed

minisa Senior Member
minisa
minisa

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 5:42am | IP Logged
yaar 13 views but no 1 reply me ?plzz reply me
-Nymphadora- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nymphadora-
-Nymphadora-

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 5:50am | IP Logged
im online tryin to type.its quite long so ull have to wait!!
-Nymphadora- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nymphadora-
-Nymphadora-

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 6:03am | IP Logged
well!!hi n welcome.........in short after rajeev left the cadets had to go through many hardships including major bhargavs torture to finnaly emerge victorious........minus huda and pooja.they manage to prove naveen inocent and an award is declared on his name.....during this they also meet capt randhawa and maj vaibhavi sharma.........they get lala jailed and naina and alekh get awards for scoring high marks......the succesfully complete thier coure in kma..ali is trasfered to some place in east india.sorry forgot its name and yudi goes to goa.......at this time it self the new cadets enter a batch of 7 this time and also capt randhawa and major vaibhvi become permanent faculty members.......the seven new cadets are markhand the son of a dacoit,vidya a girl who has topped all the army tests,rummy gaur whos the son of maj general gaur also capt randhawas brother,the peter whose from a family of soldiers,sameera whose a ministers daughter,purvi whose ritu mishras sister and akriti whos an ex stunt woman.........from this the season of lrl starts
this time the villan is a mystrios person calld eagle who wants to attack kma coz of this the cadets and the faculty have to leave kma and go to the commando tarining center....whose head is major general gaur.......now during a bet the faculty and cadets break rules due to which they have to perfom a punishment at minus 1 level.which equals to war time situation.....during this activity.cadet vidya whose fiance who looks like gunny dies is blakmailed by the same people who killed vansh her fiance to give her an iprortant file which is with gunny(capt randhawa),which she does as shes scared for gunnys life.....during this one out f two of eagels spys is murdered who capt abhimanyu and capy randhawa are keeping an eye on...the last shot of last week is that major general gaur is going to point delta where all the cadets and faculty have to meet after finishing thier task in a paticular time.......during this the captians and thier respective teams are looking for ways to reach point delta in due time!!1
i wrote whatever i though was importnt........sorry if some stuffs missin.......hope u like it cheers!!
minisa Senior Member
minisa
minisa

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 6:08am | IP Logged
thanx 4 da updates not sorry u r best i like it &u r fast updates now 4 da help of ur updates i try easily watched da show thanx 4 da updates again Big smile
-Nymphadora- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nymphadora-
-Nymphadora-

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 6:10am | IP Logged
no problem
minisa Senior Member
minisa
minisa

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 6:14am | IP Logged
now no prob if have any prob again u help me naa thanx again Smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top