Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Pls close this topic. (Page 20)

sopphh Goldie
sopphh
sopphh

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 12:34am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

MoNayaHolicPrag IF-Sizzlerz
MoNayaHolicPrag
MoNayaHolicPrag

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 12:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by luv_huda

@All:-just added improved version of Antara's ode to Vikasians on first page, do check it out Smile and ya added download link too Big smile
@Prags,Dia:-are yaar u guys r usually inactive, isliye koi yaad nahiin arta, active rehna shuru kar do yaad kar lenge Wink
Natalie.
ohkey koshish karungi

sopphh Goldie
sopphh
sopphh

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 12:47am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).
MoNayaHolicPrag
MoNayaHolicPrag

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kavi85

Originally posted by pragya mohta

@dia its not only ki sab tumhe bhul jate hai nujhe bhi kitne bar bhule hai yeh sirf main janti hoon thore din active nahi thi to mera mention hi nahi tha see na  pg no 1 ke baad mera naaam o nishan tak nahi hia ha except in mah post  dont worry thori si activeh jao and main hu naa tumhe yaad karne wali  

Pragya... ye kya itna bada ilzaaam ham peConfused... hum tume ya dia ko kyon bhool jaathe yaar... look at 1st page  t um donon ka zikr haina.. when I saw the pic.. I felt it was like u cute innocentEmbarrassed... ha tumari contest.. bahut tuff hothe hain.. phir bhi we try to take partBig smile

dia   tum bhi.... ookies u r also my little sisBig smile

so sweet kavi thanx alot love u too.
-DulceMaria- IF-Sizzlerz
-DulceMaria-
-DulceMaria-

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 12:53am | IP Logged
@Sophia:-HugHugcan't thankf u enuf for the video, u r a life saver.was dying to watch Viky in that Fame X epi Embarrassed the show was super boring so never bothered to watch its promos Embarrassed when Minhaa told me that Viky & co performed i was likeAngry was looking for Fame X vid ever since then, but they locked Fame X forum, upar se didn't know the date Ouch thank u thank u thank u yaarrrrr Embarrassed Embarrassed btw thanks for second vid too although dunno which one it is LOL LOL LOL and ya will be waiting for Mothers Day special and that Khali special Embarrassed
Natalie.
MoNayaHolicPrag
MoNayaHolicPrag

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 12:57am | IP Logged
kavi , minha and kaju this s for u mujhe aaj tunhare answers mil jane chahiye cause tomorrow me posting the second part of the contest sorry i cant extend the date so much yaar plss send it i am waiting for ur ans eagerly
vikynme IF-Rockerz
vikynme
vikynme

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 1:29am | IP Logged
@sophie....luv ya. 4 the video..thnx a ton............
@kavz, kaju n prags : thnx 4 dose sweet words

hi all..

antara
-KatrinaKaif- IF-Dazzler
-KatrinaKaif-
-KatrinaKaif-

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_huda

Originally posted by kj_lrl

arey yaar skul hi to gayi thiTongue.....or waise bhi...i think...HELL WAS FULL THIS TYM..THATS Y M ALIVE"LOL

LOLLOLfunny one but aage se dhyaan rakhnaEmbarrassed
Originally posted by sarikalrl

Oh,then me have to be careful!TongueI will ask him not to wear blue shirt n cap again!LOLLOLLOL

haaaaw!!don't do thatCryCryhe looks gr88 in rugged blue jeans and capBlushing
@Dia:-thanks.
Natalie.

agar mujhse frndship rakhni hain to no sorry no thanx waise thanx kyun bola tha

Go to top