Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Pls close this topic. (Page 146)

vikynme IF-Rockerz
vikynme
vikynme

Posted: 14 June 2008 at 2:10am | IP Logged
hey all wats up ?
hey kavz welcum bak..how r u ? yup, i'll try 2 write it as soon a spossible but am i bit busy..
hey nat...yeah mayb u r rite neway 4get it..raat gayi baat gayi....
oye sar.....tumne to nat ke saath achhi setting kar li...bad gal...apni sis ko dhokha diya Cry Angry LOL
antara

-KatrinaKaif- IF-Dazzler
-KatrinaKaif-
-KatrinaKaif-

Posted: 14 June 2008 at 2:48am | IP Logged
hi guies now m feeling better!!!!!! thanx 4 bein so gud fnds!!!!
-KatrinaKaif- IF-Dazzler
-KatrinaKaif-
-KatrinaKaif-

Posted: 14 June 2008 at 3:18am | IP Logged
guies plz giv me d link o pragya contest 3 n 4 urgently
MoNayaHolicPrag IF-Sizzlerz
MoNayaHolicPrag
MoNayaHolicPrag

Posted: 14 June 2008 at 4:16am | IP Logged
hey dia i hav told u the pg number i mean pmed u yaar
-Saru- IF-Sizzlerz
-Saru-
-Saru-

Posted: 14 June 2008 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Indiantelevision.com's News Headlines

New Talent Awards to honour new Indian telly stars

Indiantelevision.com Team

(13 June 2008 7:10 pm)

MUMBAI: Indiantelevision.com will recognise television's newcomers with its first New Talent Awards on 14 June. The company which pioneered the Indian Telly Awards has instituted The New Talent Awards in partnership with Sahara One in order to celebrate the popularity and excellence of new TV stars, new producers, and programmes.

Says Indiantelevision.com CEO and founder Anil Wanvari, "The past year has seen new channels emerge bringing with them new programmes and new talent. We conceived The New Talent or Debutante Awards to recognize those folks who have probably would not have had a chance to be appreciated for their efforts."

Covering the 15-months period from January 2007 to March 2008, the New Talent Awards have 18 categories his year. In its first year, the New Talent Awards will also incorporate the Indian Telly Technical Trade, Channel and Programming (TTTCP) Awards..

Some of the award categories include: Best New Actor (male and female), Best New supporting actor (Male and female), and Best New Onscreen couple (male and female).

Sahara One is the telecast partner for the Awards which will be telecast on 28 June at 8:30 PM

The Awards Night Ceremony will see power packed performances from some of the most popular names of the television industry.

Witty Cyrus Sahukar and beautiful Barkha Bisht will enthrall the audience together as the hosts for the awards evening. On the red carpet of the event will be Gaurav Gera.

The dazzling stars of the TV industry will entertain with their scintillating performances. The live wire performances will include 'Welcome Act' by Vikrant Massey, Parul Chauhan (Star's Bidaai), Krystal D'Souza (Star's Kish Desh…), Kinshuk Mahajan, Jay Soni and Abigail (9X's Kya Dill…). 'Romantic Act' will be performed by Vikas Manaktala-Priyanka Bassi and Angad Hasija-Sara Khan (both Star's Bidaai).

The stage will be set on fire by the sizzling item number by Sayantani Ghosh (Zee's Naagin) and Mouni Roy (Star's Kyunki…). Eligible bachelors Romit Raj and Vikas Sethi will do the 'Boys Act' while Kamya Punjabi, Naman Shaw, Priti Amin, Megha Gupta and Mohit Mallik will perform the 'Dhamaal Act.'

NDTV Imagine is the platinum partner, 9X is the gold partner, Aaj Tak and Sony Entertainment Television (SET) are silver partners while Tellychakkar.com is the online partner of the event. 

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww,me so happy!Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!Party

Edited by sarikalrl - 14 June 2008 at 4:29am
-Saru- IF-Sizzlerz
-Saru-
-Saru-

Posted: 14 June 2008 at 4:32am | IP Logged
@Nat-Hrithik pe line maari na,isliye dekho tumhaara punishment-VP r gonna dance for a romantic track! Wink Me so happy,i cant wait for 28th Embarrassed

@Ant-OMG!dont cry sis,tumhe kaun chahiye?? LOL

@Kaju-Dekho,VP r gonna dance,let us celebrate Party
-DulceMaria- IF-Sizzlerz
-DulceMaria-
-DulceMaria-

Posted: 14 June 2008 at 4:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sarikalrl

@Nat-Hrithik pe line maari na,isliye dekho tumhaara punishment-VP r gonna dance for a romantic track! Wink Me so happy,i cant wait for 28th Embarrassed

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Viky's gonna perform yay!!!!Kaviiiiiiiiiii where r u??m sure u will go crazy after reading thisDancingme to already going crazzzzzzzyyyyyyDancingbtw we will get to see Pri u know what i meanLOLLOLKavi bet yaad hai na, m sure kuch bhi loose nahiin kiya hoga usneLOLLOL

are no problem Sar, Pri ko dance kahaan aata haiLOLWinkwe will get loads to discuss and make fun ofLOLWink

@Ant:-yup y r we discussing their fightsEmbarrassed

btw guys if this finishes before tomm night, pls shift to Hudaina FC

Natalie.

MoNayaHolicPrag IF-Sizzlerz
MoNayaHolicPrag
MoNayaHolicPrag

Posted: 14 June 2008 at 5:03am | IP Logged
hey sar thanx for the info wil surely watch it and ya antz we will move to wen huda naina met fc dont worry

Go to top