India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Pls close this topic. (Page 112)

1D_lover IF-Dazzler
1D_lover
1D_lover

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Ans.This(Questions we don't know,but i wanna know if any one)
What is viky's fav. subject?
What is his fav food?
Fav. song?
Fav.film?
Fav.sport?
Fav.book?
best buddy?

Edited by huda_aalekh - 04 June 2008 at 8:28am

-KatrinaKaif- IF-Dazzler
-KatrinaKaif-
-KatrinaKaif-

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 8:41am | IP Logged
hi guies wasss up yar achcha chla raha hain na sab Cry
Kavi85 IF-Rockerz
Kavi85
Kavi85

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 9:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by hunterwali

hi guies wasss up yar achcha chla raha hain na sab Cry

Hey Dia.. itna kyon ro rahi hoConfused

Hi Kaju, Pri, Zikki , Sophie, pragyaBig smile

Natz.. what issssOuch... tum hame 'handle' karne ka bajai.. wo pms ko 'handle' kar rahi haoEmbarrassedLOLLOL

Kavi85 IF-Rockerz
Kavi85
Kavi85

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 9:29am | IP Logged

Hi Zikki... nice qns ..but i donno anwersConfusedConfused..

Hi pragya... nice contest.. gr88 one as usual...gging scene

guys.. u have to bombard zikki with qns.. bhoolgayo kyaOuchOuch

Ha kaju ham donoki pasand bahut milthiHugHug

Hi Natz.. ha ye bhi acchi scene hain.... love the ragging scene....and boll danceLOLLOL... flirting with meenalBig smile....fav dialogue..."dil legayi kudi gujrat di"LOL... and "agar tum logon ko lagtha hain ki main paaap kiya tho main kal hi Haridwaar chala jawoonga"LOLLOL

well yday I saw promos of "Vijay" on NDTV Imagine... my sis was saying just for one or two months it will show the real life of army...after that it will show unethical romanceOuchOuch.... hope it will not be like thatSmile

Edited by Kavi85 - 04 June 2008 at 9:32am
-Saru- IF-Sizzlerz
-Saru-
-Saru-

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Ragging scne-Yeh scene bhi maine repats mein hi dekhi Ouch I just love this scene !Mischievious Huda at his best LOL LOL LOL He very cleverly escapes from the seniors,so intelligent! Wink Especially where he makes Naina fall from that table is so funny,i dont remember the dialouge but it was very funny LOL The highlight of the scene was -After aalekh is given punishment ,Naina comes to Huda n gives a lambi baashan in English then Huda says -aare hindi mein bol ke jao ROFL I love that ball dance scene! Tongue
MoNayaHolicPrag IF-Sizzlerz
MoNayaHolicPrag
MoNayaHolicPrag

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_huda

Originally posted by kj_lrl

i
@Tazu:-me tooTongue

@Pragya:-i hope u noticed that i mentioned RM in the same post where i mentioned Huda too, this way its allowed.i didn't make seperate post to discuss R-M and as u can clearly see we r not discussing R-M, we r discussing Huda.

Natalie.

ohkey i never knew we ere allowed to do so sorry

Edited by pragya mohta - 05 June 2008 at 4:23am
MoNayaHolicPrag IF-Sizzlerz
MoNayaHolicPrag
MoNayaHolicPrag

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 4:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by spicy47

hey prags- i will soon pm u 4th,3rd n 1st part asap. all of them r nice. but ya winner mein sirf ek hi nahin balki runners bhi add karna list mein Smile .

done i will do so its gonna be 1st 2nd and 3rd the three winners this time

well ragging scene it was amazing i loved every bit of it my god huda toh meenal pay fida tha par main uspe fida ho gayi arrey wah kya aadaye hai is kude ki Tonguejust love him muahhhhhh lods of loves . well mujhe naina pasand nahi aayi kyonki she abused huda how dare she i hate for this scene well bahut maza aaya is scene ke liye main pure 5 bar yeh episode dekha and during the world cup jab all the episodes were coming for 1and half hour i saw that too .

Edited by pragya mohta - 05 June 2008 at 4:32am
-DulceMaria- IF-Sizzlerz
-DulceMaria-
-DulceMaria-

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 6:27am | IP Logged
i just loved him in ragging epi, in the starting when he meets Naina under the bridge, loved his over-confidence here, "jazbaaton ko rok matt phoolan, bol de ke tujhe mujh se pyaar ho gaya hai" LOL LOL clearly he thinks that he's a big player who can pataofy any girl under the sun LOL LOL this shows another characteristic trait of Huda.may be his over confidence was the result of his success wid jananis LOL LOL no janani except Naina cud ever resist his charmsBlushingBlushingloved how his expressions change when Meenal came LOL LOL the line "Chandramukhi ho ya Paaro, ki farak painda yaaro" aptly describes Huda here LOL Naina ya Meenal, it doesn't make any difference to Huda in starting epis Embarrassed my fav part is Hudaina exercising LOL Huda was clearly enjoying it while poor Naina was in pain......loved his enthu for the ragging, after finishing the crunches he was trying to use his charms on that cheapo and that cheapo had already gone crazy over him Embarrassed Ball Dance is my fav too esp that kareeb aana part....God he acted like a big jerk.u know my mum was also watching this epi along wid me(Huda Fever was at its peak then and i used to rum around my house saying Huda this Huda that, so my mum started watching Left Right Left out of curiosity)and i nearly screamed "I love him mumma" u shud have seen those horrid expressions on my mum's face and i can never forget what she said.........her reaction was "if this is the kind of guy u love nunnu(that's my nickEmbarrassed), i can't tell u how worried i am abt ur future"ROFL mum's r adorable aren't they??well, after that he improved on Mom and she too started loving him, infact at one point she was hooked to LRL just to catch a glimpse of him.....but then after Bhargu's entry she quit watching LRL.
Natalie.

Go to top