Posted: 02 June 2008 at 4:27am | IP Logged

congratz minhooClapClap

u met viky!!!!!!!TongueClapClap

wow....u must hav felt soo special!Embarrassed

Kavi85 IF-Rockerz
Kavi85
Kavi85

Posted: 02 June 2008 at 9:35am | IP Logged

Hi guys.. wat is going on.... Ha mannu, rani minhoo did meet viky  Tongue  Tongue lucky gulTongue

natz... ye kya ye topic monday yaad ayi weekend main post karna tha.. okies

That is the bestttttttttttttttt scene.in LRL...may be one of the few bestt scenesWink.. i already toldna.. in 1st episode i was  a bit disappointed as being an military academay show i expected some masti... but in 1st episode all were goody goody seedha sadha ones Embarrassed ... so I thot I will give this new cadet a try agar pasand nahi aya tho can stop watching the show Smile ... but Huda athe hi....dhoom macha diya... I loved his & Shalini's scene.. the way he bluffed with straight face taht he got delayed bcoz he was repairing shalinis car LOL  LOL ......later loved the scene between him, naina and pooja.. I canceled my decision and continued watching LRL LOL

well my fav dialogues are two one "My captain Huda hoon.. Amardeep Huda"LOL.. and next one is "unka Rohit nahi tho apna Romeo banade"LOLLOL

-DulceMaria- IF-Sizzlerz
-DulceMaria-
-DulceMaria-

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kavi85

Hi guys.. wat is going on.... Ha mannu, rani minhoo did meet viky  Tongue  Tongue lucky gulTongue

natz... ye kya ye topic monday yaad ayi weekend main post karna tha.. okies

That is the bestttttttttttttttt scene.in LRL...may be one of the few bestt scenesWink.. i already toldna.. in 1st episode i was  a bit disappointed as being an military academay show i expected some masti... but in 1st episode all were goody goody seedha sadha ones Embarrassed ... so I thot I will give this new cadet a try agar pasand nahi aya tho can stop watching the show Smile ... but Huda athe hi....dhoom macha diya... I loved his & Shalini's scene.. the way he bluffed with straight face taht he got delayed bcoz he was repairing shalinis car LOL  LOL ......later loved the scene between him, naina and pooja.. I canceled my decision and continued watching LRL LOL

well my fav dialogues are two one "My captain Huda hoon.. Amardeep Huda"LOL.. and next one is "unka Rohit nahi tho apna Romeo banade"LOLLOL

Kya karoon Kavi yesterday i was busy replying some really sweet PMsLOLLOLits so hard to maintain this celebrity status that we enjoyLOLWinkfame can be so taxingWink

Now abt the scene i agree even i was disappointed wid epi-1, to be honest i liked Pooja only that too coz she was the only one who provided some relief in first epi.Huda's intro was Rocking frm the word go....his background muzic and the thick haryanvi accent he used were mindblowing, btw did u notice he said Maa probably first and last tym in this scene iske baad he always said MummijiEmbarrassedand his first line is something which made me love him even more "jaa to raha hoon maa, jaldi ke hai, bike hai plane ne"ROFLROFLmy first reaction was, hai cute sa late lateefLOLand the first thing he said to shalini was "easy oye kudiye"God what an amazing flirt he was and gutsy too, even after reading Shalini's name tag frm her car, he flirted wid her that too as Capt.Amardeep HudaLOLLOLalso invited her for friday night dinnerLOLGod sometimes i envy his guts and besharmiLOLEmbarrassedhope i was lil like him but u know sometyms i think he flirted wid her on purpose, see he knew he was late and he won't be allowed in the academy so when he saw a female faculty member frm the academy he flirted wid her so that she will help him enter the academy which she didWinkand facing Tau wid those innocent expressions was the bestClapClapfrm that moment i knew that he will handling Tau wellLOL

btw he was introduced lastEmbarrassedusually the V.I.P sort of person is introduced lastSmilehe was our VIP for sure.

Natalie.

-Saru- IF-Sizzlerz
-Saru-
-Saru-

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Unfortunately this was not the first scene of Huda which i saw because i started watching LRL from august Cry Cry !I saw this epi in March wen the repeats started Embarrassed !By that time i was already a biiiiig fan of all the huda n viky's acting Wink !But this was one of the funniest n bestest scenes of LRL!He was sooooooooooo cute in this scne in that pink shirt n that funny helmet Tongue .Huda was very intelligent in this scene n just loved the way he flirts with shalu in the whole scene! LOL
Fav dialouge-I love that dialouge-I love fast women Wink !n also his conversation with his mom on phone-where he says bike hai maa plane nahiyoon,something like that! Embarrassed
Frends-life IF-Dazzler
Frends-life
Frends-life

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 4:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sarikalrl

Unfortunately this was not the first scene of Huda which i saw because i started watching LRL from august Cry Cry !I saw this epi in March wen the repeats started Embarrassed !By that time i was already a biiiiig fan of all the huda n viky's acting Wink !But this was one of the funniest n bestest scenes of LRL!He was sooooooooooo cute in this scne in that pink shirt n that funny helmet Tongue .Huda was very intelligent in this scene n just loved the way he flirts with shalu in the whole scene! LOL
Fav dialouge-I love that dialouge-I love fast women Wink !n also his conversation with his mom on phone-where he says bike hai maa plane nahiyoon,something like that! Embarrassed

i too missed his entry for the 1st tym..Cry

i  started watching LRL in last of July...frm ragging epi. i think...well..in that episode..i rly desliked him....but jst after nxt epi...when he saved Aalekh..i luved him...Embarrassed

when i watched his intro. epi....during repeat telecasts...i luved his style.Embarrassed....it was....coool.Clap....& i luved the way he reached KMA after being late...so smart..ClapClap......specially when he flirts wid Naina..in her room...that was too ..ClapWink....& yeah i luved his dialougue...."Uska Rohit na sahi...apna Romio hi banaa le"LOL

Edited by kj_lrl - 03 June 2008 at 4:48am
spicy47 Goldie
spicy47
spicy47

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 7:44am | IP Logged
hey natz wat a god topic. but there r many scenes of huda which r ma fav.

i havent seen his entry epi.i watched first one just to know about the story. but i use to watch in btw.but i became regular lrl watcher in aug mtn. as i liked the   chemistry of h-n n also got fida over huda completely after freshers ball epi. actually i got crush when i started watching promos.i found all cadets shooting promos in good locations n  background music but i the way they intro huda in promos sitting in terrace n giving such wonderful photoshoots n expressions in style. just after tht he taken over my heart. then its not only one time but i use to watch lrl thrice just 4 him. the quality which i like most of him is his confidence,personality,dare n lots of guts. whether its a teaher or faculty he knows how he win confidence n heart. specially when i saw saes-1 repeat telecast he not only flirted with shalini but due to his gr8 sense of humor he also got entry inside n also succeded in convincing b.c. such a clever n quick witted guy. n specially his eagerness to accept challenges. n also knows how to rule, to become head or leader. .actually he was born leader.he had that charishma.n the most thing i liked about him is his true love 4 mummyji,phoolan n bhaise. LOL LOL .he was flirty but at the end can do anything 4 his loved ones.he is the best n will always remain bestest.

Edited by spicy47 - 03 June 2008 at 7:49am
spicy47 Goldie
spicy47
spicy47

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 8:11am | IP Logged
hey guys. mannu bro had posted diwali pics of pri in her fc. hamara viky ki pic bhi hai.check that our viks is looking so wooww in blue. sameera ke saath bhi hai LOL LOL .

Edited by spicy47 - 03 June 2008 at 8:12am

Go to top