hey dia i hav told u the pg number i mean pmed u yaar
-Saru- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Indiantelevision.com's News Headlines

New Talent Awards to honour new Indian telly stars

Indiantelevision.com Team

(13 June 2008 7:10 pm)

MUMBAI: Indiantelevision.com will recognise television's newcomers with its first New Talent Awards on 14 June. The company which pioneered the Indian Telly Awards has instituted The New Talent Awards in partnership with Sahara One in order to celebrate the popularity and excellence of new TV stars, new producers, and programmes.

Says Indiantelevision.com CEO and founder Anil Wanvari, "The past year has seen new channels emerge bringing with them new programmes and new talent. We conceived The New Talent or Debutante Awards to recognize those folks who have probably would not have had a chance to be appreciated for their efforts."

Covering the 15-months period from January 2007 to March 2008, the New Talent Awards have 18 categories his year. In its first year, the New Talent Awards will also incorporate the Indian Telly Technical Trade, Channel and Programming (TTTCP) Awards..

Some of the award categories include: Best New Actor (male and female), Best New supporting actor (Male and female), and Best New Onscreen couple (male and female).

Sahara One is the telecast partner for the Awards which will be telecast on 28 June at 8:30 PM

The Awards Night Ceremony will see power packed performances from some of the most popular names of the television industry.

Witty Cyrus Sahukar and beautiful Barkha Bisht will enthrall the audience together as the hosts for the awards evening. On the red carpet of the event will be Gaurav Gera.

The dazzling stars of the TV industry will entertain with their scintillating performances. The live wire performances will include 'Welcome Act' by Vikrant Massey, Parul Chauhan (Star's Bidaai), Krystal D'Souza (Star's Kish Deshโ€ฆ), Kinshuk Mahajan, Jay Soni and Abigail (9X's Kya Dillโ€ฆ). 'Romantic Act' will be performed by Vikas Manaktala-Priyanka Bassi and Angad Hasija-Sara Khan (both Star's Bidaai).

The stage will be set on fire by the sizzling item number by Sayantani Ghosh (Zee's Naagin) and Mouni Roy (Star's Kyunkiโ€ฆ). Eligible bachelors Romit Raj and Vikas Sethi will do the 'Boys Act' while Kamya Punjabi, Naman Shaw, Priti Amin, Megha Gupta and Mohit Mallik will perform the 'Dhamaal Act.'

NDTV Imagine is the platinum partner, 9X is the gold partner, Aaj Tak and Sony Entertainment Television (SET) are silver partners while Tellychakkar.com is the online partner of the event. 

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww,me so happy!Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!๐Ÿฅณ

Edited by sarikalrl - 15 years ago
-Saru- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Nat-Hrithik pe line maari na,isliye dekho tumhaara punishment-VP r gonna dance for a romantic track! ๐Ÿ˜‰ Me so happy,i cant wait for 28th ๐Ÿ˜ณ

@Ant-OMG!dont cry sis,tumhe kaun chahiye?? ๐Ÿ˜†

@Kaju-Dekho,VP r gonna dance,let us celebrate ๐Ÿฅณ
-DulceMaria- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: sarikalrl

@Nat-Hrithik pe line maari na,isliye dekho tumhaara punishment-VP r gonna dance for a romantic track! ๐Ÿ˜‰ Me so happy,i cant wait for 28th ๐Ÿ˜ณ

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Viky's gonna perform yay!!!!Kaviiiiiiiiiii where r u??m sure u will go crazy after reading thisme to already going crazzzzzzzyyyyyybtw we will get to see Pri u know what i mean๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†Kavi bet yaad hai na, m sure kuch bhi loose nahiin kiya hoga usne๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

are no problem Sar, Pri ko dance kahaan aata hai๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰we will get loads to discuss and make fun of๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

@Ant:-yup y r we discussing their fights๐Ÿ˜ณ

btw guys if this finishes before tomm night, pls shift to Hudaina FC

Natalie.

MoNayaHolicPrag thumbnail
hey sar thanx for the info wil surely watch it and ya antz we will move to wen huda naina met fc dont worry
MoNayaHolicPrag thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: luv_huda

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Viky's gonna perform yay!!!!Kaviiiiiiiiiii where r u??m sure u will go crazy after reading thisme to already going crazzzzzzzyyyyyybtw we will get to see Pri u know what i mean๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†Kavi bet yaad hai na, m sure kuch bhi loose nahiin kiya hoga usne๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

are no problem Sar, Pri ko dance kahaan aata hai๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰we will get loads to discuss and make fun of๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

@Ant:-yup y r we discussing their fights๐Ÿ˜ณ

btw guys if this finishes before tomm night, pls shift to Hudaina FC

Natalie.

natz mere hisaab se pri ne reduce kiys hoga thora sa hi par kiya zarur hoga yaar

well main isske baare main nahi sochu toh bhetar hai main toh yeh imagine kar rahi hoon ki viky gonna perform in romantic song............................ wow well pri ko hatake main apna chehra uske saath imagine karungi wow kitna achal lagega i just cant wait anymoere

spicy47 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pragya mohta

natz mere hisaab se pri ne reduce kiys hoga thora sa hi par kiya zarur hoga yaar

well main isske baare main nahi sochu toh bhetar hai main toh yeh imagine kar rahi hoon ki viky gonna perform in romantic song............................ wow well pri ko hatake main apna chehra uske saath imagine karungi wow kitna achal lagega i just cant wait anymoere

hey prags. plz v-p or h-n ke baare mein h-n fc mein post karo. specially on pri's wieght issue. wahan par bahut ache jokes bhi hote hai. u got ma 3rd part na. 4th part by tomm.okies.
Edited by spicy47 - 15 years ago
spicy47 thumbnail
hey sar- no thanks 4 the article. i wanted to post this 2dat morning but server went down. ya i m looking forward for them. i think ye sat ko air hoga. kahin aaj toh nahin honewala.as the awards r so diff. i just hope that viky this time jeet jaye yaar.

natz-lier ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† . tum toh inactive rehnewali thi.shey yani mein viky ke saath romance nahin kar paungi ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

dia- how r u .hope u r fine now.

hiii kajal,antara.

guys lets complete this fc 2day. i ll come onl9 again in btw 9-10. i hope kavi bhi onl9 ho mere saath then i wont be much probs ๐Ÿ˜Š
sopphh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.