Pls close this topic. - Page 101

Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by Kavi85

Natz... thankooo 😳 .. i didnt see SK's dus ka dum.. i saw pomos.. mujhe wo kuchhhh... achha nahi lagi 😳 😳 .. 😃

I know Kavi, the promos make it look bad but the show is damn good..Sallu shared his Jodhpur Jail experience too, was a very touching moment😳

@Sophie:-alrighty.thanku😊

@Pri:-are maine LRL mein sirf Huda ko hi dekha hai, isliye saare dialogues yaad hain😊

@Mannu:-why r u leaving??????????come on Mannu this is so not done

Natalie.

Originally posted by Kavi85

we will miss u so much mannu.. dont forget that u r a imp. member in Hub and HN FC😭

so sad phir pri ka fc kaun open karega

Originally posted by spicy47

hiii guys.

happy monsoon.

so lets dedicate one monsoon song to viky or huda. aur apne aap ko uske saath imagine karo 😆 😆 .

or dedicate or discuss any romantic monsoon scene from any movie.how u feel by watching such scenes.

okay so for dedicating thing.i will dedicate the song "ho gaya hai tujhko to pyaar" frm DDLJ coz that SRK-Kajol rin dance scene is my favvvvv😳and i wanna dance wid Viky on that songgg☺️☺️

Natalie.

Originally posted by luv_huda

Vo Lamhein....Vo Yaadein...   Part-4
Hey Vikasians,
Here's a scene which showed just how adorably Kameena☺️☺️can get😆Hope u guys remember the scene where Huda promises to set a girl wid Yudi for FB.....on seeing the gurl apna Yudiye faints and Huda ahem ahem kissed her.....loved how he tried to cover up the whole scene when Yudi reagined his conciousness🤣🤣
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8dWPddLBkQ[/YOUTUBE]
So lets start discussing.
No thanks to Minhoo for uploading this scene
🤗Luv🤗
Natalie.

oh i just love the scene.i can't stop laughing how yudi fell and apna kameena huda kissed that girl just a cute scene.viky was really kameena at that time.i think when he was shooting this scene he ever embressed to kiss her.
Originally posted by luv_huda

Lov dis scene..poor yudi😆

AAhhh..i can nevaa forget this seen ! 😳

when Yudi fainted..i was... 🤣.& how smartly Huda..pataaied that gull..Sweety 😆 😉 ..yup he was rly... 😆 😉
hey welcum antara

wow kavi kya ff hai
pri i will post u the 3 and 4 part
and guys where is ani nowadays
well mannu i will miss u
u will always remain a part of these fc
well that seen where yudi fainted rite hmm
here i go
wow huda was gr88 kya maza chakhaya yudi ko that was so very kool u know iloved it woh laya yudi ke kiye or kane laag khud flirt ek number ka kameena tha but i loved hi and i still do after all it is his job to flirt naa
guys plss soon post me the answers og contest l;asy date is 15th june