Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-DulceMaria- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: sarikalrl

Nat-His fav song is dhoom again??I waana see him dancing to that song! 😍 😍

me wanna dance wid him on this song😍 btw lets dance together, u wid jeejs and me wid Viky 😍

Natalie.

-Saru- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: luv_huda

me wanna dance wid him on this song😍 btw lets dance together, u wid jeejs and me wid Viky 😍

Natalie.

Haila!Kya idea hai!🤗🤗Beech beech mein exchange bhi karenge un dono ko,kisiko pata nahin chalega😆😆😆

@Kaju-Hieeeeeeeeee sis🤗!Kaisi ho??

Edited by sarikalrl - 15 years ago
-DulceMaria- thumbnail

@Nat-Lovely anaysis!Lagta hai tumhare bahut saare yaadein jude huye hai is scene ke saath 😛 I can imagine u r mom's situation wen u said that line,bechaari dar gayi hogi auntyji 😆 😆 N sis Nunnu is a simply cuteeeeeeeeeeee name 😃

haan i love this scene like hell, those were the best days of LRL😍😍hate DJ's for making mess of such an amazingly different show😡yup Mum was really scared😆waise bhi aisa damad kise chahiye☺️☺️and when he removed his shirt in front of that cheapo my mum said 'Yuck"🤣🤣awwwwwww that name is my papa's idea😳

Natalie.

-DulceMaria- thumbnail
Originally posted by: kj_lrl

😆...sachi yaar.u r the largest source of Tomatoes in this world..😆...wow..Nunnu...cute name😉...tumne toh apni mom ko bhi shock kar diya..😆.....& same pinch..mere saath bhi aise hi hua...my mom firstly watched Lrl..during ragging scene...GOD....!!..unhone kaha..that m mad..😳

yeh lo isi baat par thode aur☺️my mom's reaction was same too, she said she's worried abt my future, unhein laga main sach mein kisi aise ke chakkar mein pad jaungi🤣🤣back then she didn't know abt his good habits na that's y😳

Natalie.

-DulceMaria- thumbnail

Haila!Kya idea hai!🤗🤗Beech beech mein exchange bhi karenge un dono ko,kisiko pata nahin chalega😆😆😆

Exchange program chal raha hai😆😆

Natalie.

-Saru- thumbnail

haan i love this scene like hell, those were the best days of LRL😍😍hate DJ's for making mess of such an amazingly different show😡yup Mum was really scared😆waise bhi aisa damad kise chahiye☺️☺️and when he removed his shirt in front of that cheapo my mum said 'Yuck"🤣🤣awwwwwww that name is my papa's idea😳

Natalie.

Haan yaar,me loved ss-1 epis!Phir bure din shuru hogaye😡I ashowed my mom all the 4 cadets n asked who looks good,she liked viky😳

-DulceMaria- thumbnail

Haan yaar,me loved ss-1 epis!Phir bure din shuru hogaye😡I ashowed my mom all the 4 cadets n asked who looks good,she liked viky😳

wahii to Bhargu ne aakar sab kabada kar diya😡awwwww see even our mummiji's like Huda😳

Natalie.

-Saru- thumbnail
^^^^^^^^Yeah she saw that epi where he goes to BC n says that he is responsible for that ragging fight n helps Aalekh.This was the first epi of LRL which i saw! 😳
-DulceMaria- thumbnail
He acted like a true friend in this epi 😳 first tym uska sudhrela avatar dekha tha, i was shocked 😆 😆 phir socha meri choice hai, koi to achhi adat hogi na ismein 😆 😆 ☺️
Natalie.
-Saru- thumbnail

He acted like a true friend in this epi 😳 first tym uska sudhrela avatar dekha tha, i was shocked 😆 😆 phir socha meri choice hai, koi to achhi adat hogi na ismein 😆 😆 ☺️
Natalie.

Yeh he was like true frnd in many epis!😳Shocked😆😆Tum bhi na !😆Maine soch uski sudhraa hua avatar dekh kar tum apni choice badal di hogi!😛😆