Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-DulceMaria- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: huda_aalekh

Ans.This(Questions we don't know,but i wanna know if any one)
What is viky's fav. subject?
**Mathematics---i think**
What is his fav food?
**rajma chawal cooked by his mum**

Fav. song?
**Dhoom again**
Fav.film?
**no idea.maybe pretty lady**
Fav.sport?
**cricket**
Fav.book?
**no idea**
best buddy?
**no idea**

Natalie.

-DulceMaria- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kavi85

Hi Natz.. ha ye bhi acchi scene hain.... love the ragging scene....and boll dance๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†... flirting with meenal๐Ÿ˜ƒ....fav dialogue..."dil legayi kudi gujrat di"๐Ÿ˜†... and "agar tum logon ko lagtha hain ki main paaap kiya tho main kal hi Haridwaar chala jawoonga"๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

well yday I saw promos of "Vijay" on NDTV Imagine... my sis was saying just for one or two months it will show the real life of army...after that it will show unethical romance.... hope it will not be like that๐Ÿ˜Š

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃyeah that haridwaar line had me in splits......haridwaar jaakar bhi bechaari female saadhus par line hi maaroge๐Ÿ˜†but he's too cute yaar..can't help falling in love wid him.

me too hope so Kavi, but the good news is that this hsow is based on Army life and not on army academy, koi teacher student nahiin to koi unethical track bhi nahiin. lets keep our fingers crossed.

Originally posted by: sarikalrl

Ragging scne-Yeh scene bhi maine repats mein hi dekhi I just love this scene !Mischievious Huda at his best ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† He very cleverly escapes from the seniors,so intelligent! ๐Ÿ˜‰ Especially where he makes Naina fall from that table is so funny,i dont remember the dialouge but it was very funny ๐Ÿ˜† The highlight of the scene was -After aalekh is given punishment ,Naina comes to Huda n gives a lambi baashan in English then Huda says -aare hindi mein bol ke jao ๐Ÿคฃ I love that ball dance scene! ๐Ÿ˜›

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃhow can i forget that.....Huda had a problem wid english๐Ÿคฃ

Natalie.

Edited by luv_huda - 15 years ago
Frends-life thumbnail

Originally posted by: luv_huda

๐Ÿคฃhow can i forget that.....Huda had a problem wid english๐Ÿคฃ

Natalie.

bt no problem...tum sikha dogi ryt...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿคฃ

1D_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

i just loved him in ragging epi, in the starting when he meets Naina under the bridge, loved his over-confidence here, "jazbaaton ko rok matt phoolan, bol de ke tujhe mujh se pyaar ho gaya hai" ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† clearly he thinks that he's a big player who can pataofy any girl under the sun ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† this shows another characteristic trait of Huda.may be his over confidence was the result of his success wid jananis ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† no janani except Naina cud ever resist his charmsโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธloved how his expressions change when Meenal came ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† the line "Chandramukhi ho ya Paaro, ki farak painda yaaro" aptly describes Huda here ๐Ÿ˜† Naina ya Meenal, it doesn't make any difference to Huda in starting epis ๐Ÿ˜ณ my fav part is Hudaina exercising ๐Ÿ˜† Huda was clearly enjoying it while poor Naina was in pain......loved his enthu for the ragging, after finishing the crunches he was trying to use his charms on that cheapo and that cheapo had already gone crazy over him ๐Ÿ˜ณ Ball Dance is my fav too esp that kareeb aana part....God he acted like a big jerk.u know my mum was also watching this epi along wid me(Huda Fever was at its peak then and i used to rum around my house saying Huda this Huda that, so my mum started watching Left Right Left out of curiosity)and i nearly screamed "I love him mumma" u shud have seen those horrid expressions on my mum's face and i can never forget what she said.........her reaction was "if this is the kind of guy u love nunnu(that's my nick๐Ÿ˜ณ), i can't tell u how worried i am abt ur future"๐Ÿคฃ mum's r adorable aren't they??well, after that he improved on Mom and she too started loving him, infact at one point she was hooked to LRL just to catch a glimpse of him.....but then after Bhargu's entry she quit watching LRL.
Natalie.

nunnu such a cute pet name and yes my mother also like him because of his acting and looks. our mama r same na!!!!!!!my petname is guddu
-DulceMaria- thumbnail

Originally posted by: kj_lrl

bt no problem...tum sikha dogi ryt...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿคฃ

Hawwwww!!!no yaar, m against student-teacher romanceaur agar Huda jaisa cute student mila to mera character bigadogi kya??๐Ÿ˜†rehne do i love him like this only, my cute haryanvi jattโ˜บ๏ธ

Natalie.

1D_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

viky ka fav subject maths hai oh shit english hota to hum dono same hote
-DulceMaria- thumbnail

Originally posted by: huda_aalekh

nunnu such a cute pet name and yes my mother also like him because of his acting and looks. our mama r same na!!!!!!!my petname is guddu

awww thankooโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ

yeah u told me abt ur Mom that she started liking him frm season-2๐Ÿ˜ณHi guddu๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

Natalie.

-Saru- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Nat-Lovely anaysis!Lagta hai tumhare bahut saare yaadein jude huye hai is scene ke saath ๐Ÿ˜› I can imagine u r mom's situation wen u said that line,bechaari dar gayi hogi auntyji ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† N sis Nunnu is a simply cuteeeeeeeeeeee name ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-Saru- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Zikki-Hi zikks,how r u?I am fine.

Nat-His fav song is dhoom again??I waana see him dancing to that song! ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜
Frends-life thumbnail

Hawwwww!!!no yaar, m against student-teacher romanceaur agar Huda jaisa cute student mila to mera character bigadogi kya??๐Ÿ˜†rehne do i love him like this only, my cute haryanvi jattโ˜บ๏ธ

Natalie.

๐Ÿ˜†...sachi yaar.u r the largest source of Tomatoes in this world..๐Ÿ˜†...wow..Nunnu...cute name๐Ÿ˜‰...tumne toh apni mom ko bhi shock kar diya..๐Ÿ˜†.....& same pinch..mere saath bhi aise hi hua...my mom firstly watched Lrl..during ragging scene...GOD....!!..unhone kaha..that m mad..๐Ÿ˜ณ

@Sar:..hi di..๐Ÿค—

@Zikki...:hey...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by kj_lrl - 15 years ago