•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago

Hi Friends😊..Yesterday it was one of the funniest episodes..You know why??SRK was smiling seeing that the Bidai girls (Saara and Parul) were choosing the most easy questions πŸ˜† .. starting straight from class-1 question πŸ˜† and somewhere i thought that the two knew the answers..the first question was so easy and they took so much time for it..πŸ˜†

I guess from now onwards Sundays will be celebrity special 😊

ya u r correct........really he was smiling very much...both the gals took much time in answering the simple question...

😊 😊
I really like Shahrukh's smile!He looks so sweet! 😊
hi, i know ,he looks so cute...........can i scream here plz.........aaaaaaaaaaaaa shahrukhhhhhhhhhhh..........ur gr8888888.......... 😳 i just lubju..... πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›
They didnt even kno that it was Bangladesh's flag and then Parul said that the kangoroos can fly i was like LOL πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
sigh,some ppl r so dumb, i started watching now only, n i was laughing at that model who didnt know the capital of Pakistan, and when SRK asked her hify sis, she replied, Istanbul lol.......SRK looked so angry ahahahhahahahahha πŸ˜†
Originally posted by *Maria*

They didnt even kno that it was Bangladesh's flag and then Parul said that the kangoroos can fly i was like LOL πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
i was also laughing and imagining kangaroos flying πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Seriously Kangaroo n flying , dint know serial ppl had such a low IQ ,besided they said dashrath for bharath's (india named after ) father !!! , I guess they dont know beyond ram , lakshman , bharath !
i think its funny that they didn't know the capital of pakistan.
lol πŸ˜† πŸ˜† dats hilirious πŸ˜ƒ though it wasnt dat bad 😊 thanx 4 sharin