India-Forums

**Superstar of the Week**Special Edition (Page 6)

Gauri_3 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

nidhi2013 IF-Sizzlerz
nidhi2013
nidhi2013

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
congo bb ...i just came here to check last week update...hehhe dekha toh special edition caught me Embarrassed LOL .....

once again congo shongo.....happy answering them Smile
a_b IF-Rockerz
a_b
a_b

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Oh No Big B ka MOTW again turned into Marriage bureau Good good serves you right Big B jab tak aap shaadi nahin karoge we will kepp on chaatofying you on this issue

Awesome answers to Sachin's questions. Barnali didi ko bolna padega yahan aapke iraade kuch khaas achche nahin nazar aa rahe. Tongue

Question from me

What do you think is the problem of getting married?

Log kyun shaadi se bhaagte hain?

Mard kyun shaadi ko burden samajhte hain?

Do you think it is right to dominate a girl after marriage.

What according to you is the heart of a healthy relationship between husband and wife.

Kya kabhi pyaar karke shaadi karni chahiye?

Do such marriages sustain for long?

Do you believe marriages are made in heaven if yes then where do you intend to find your match from?

Aaj ke liye itna hi. Big smile

Edited by a_b - 12 May 2008 at 1:08pm
advil IF-Sizzlerz
advil
advil

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 7:03pm | IP Logged

Yikes !!!!  Yeh tumhara MOTW marriage bureau kaise ban jaata hain.... ?LOL 

smallwonder IF-Sizzlerz
smallwonder
smallwonder

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bhaskar.T

Originally posted by smallwonder

Originally posted by Bhaskar.T

Q3. Do you like the traditional way of matchmaking like referrals by friends/family or through matrimonial ads, or the current online sites

Yaar shaadi ka laddu jo khaaye woh pachhtaaye jo na khaaye woh bhi pachhtaaye. When you have to do this pachhtana in both the case better to stay single. Atleast freedom to rahega.LOL
Actually main bhi aapki tarah sochta hoonOuch But aur factors hote hai jo kuch aur kehte hain...

Batana zaraa woh factor ab.

Ab aapne poocha hai to bol raha hooLOL Aur factors like - I feel that shayad many years from now you feel the need of someone... Dont u think an empty house is scary to stay inEmbarrassed And then there r things like family pressure, or maybe u feel the need of someone u can care for or loveTongueLOL

Q4. Do u think there is a perfect age to get married? If yes, what...

That is if you want to get married.... Then no there's no age as such. But yes get responsible and self sufficient such that you can carry the BURDEN LOL of the family.
Oops, dobara sochna padegaEmbarrassedLOL

LOL

Cancell kar do shaadi. Best solution.LOL
Abhi maine OK hi kahan ki haiLOL

Q5. Wat if one is not finding his dream match but is under family pressure to get married... Should he or should he not...

Dream match??? LOL Get me Aamna then.LOL

If all dreams gets fulfilled then life would have been rosy. But unfortunately dreams hardly ever gets fulfilled.Smile
But when I see around, everyone seems to be with a dream match...Confused

There's no dream match. That in itself is a dream. An illusion.LOL
Hmm... Wat about Gauri and HitenEmbarrassedLOL Ya phir real life examples... I find many people made for each otherLOL

Q6. Imagine that you are told just ONE of these criterion and told to choose your soulmate... Ok? (each one is seperate and is to be treated mutually exclusively)Tongue

a.) Her name is
i) Sheel ii) Mansi iii) Ruchika iv) Manisha Tongue

None of the name is of my liking.LOL Cancel them all.
UfffffffffffffAngry Itni soch kar likhe the naamLOL

Aamna daal dete to ban jaata kaam tumhara.LOL
Woh to fantasy ho gayiTongue Main realistic choice de raha tha... Aise to mere kitni hi fantasies hongiLOLLOL

h.) Her fav film is
i) Om Shanti Om  ii)  Saawariya   iii) Chak De India  iv) The KillerWinkLOL v) Old waali Golmaal

Then nope not done. Cancelled.LOL
Arrey, why cancel this oneLOL

Because I didn't like any of the films.LOL
Phir main aapke liye Saawariya select kar deta hoonLOLLOLLOL

l.) Her fav TV show is
i) KSBKBT  ii)  KGGK  iii) Saat Phere  iv) Kasam Se

OUT with her. canceled in bold letters.LOL
INVALID ENTRY... Please TRY AgainWink

Then fine let me go with KSKBT. Can get help from her to identify the character while moderating that section.LOL Section DT se nahi poochhna hoga baar baar.LOL
Lo, shadi se pehle hi moderator bhi bana diyaOuchLOLLOL

m.) Her fav period drama is
i) Ramayana  ii)  Mahabharat  iii) PRC  iv) Dharam Veer v) Sai Baba
ShockedSach Mein?

Yes that was and still is my most Favourite.
ok, ekta is bound to change ur opinion soonLOL

r.) She wears
i) High Heels ii)  Flat ChappalsWinkLOL
Kyon?LOL

Heels se pita to choot zyaada lagegi.WinkLOL
Am wondering aapne aisa kya kiya hogaLOL

Q7. Four girls have been shortlisted by uEmbarrassed You now have to explain your feelings to themEmbarrassed But, one problem... The only language that the first one understands is PASCALLOL The second knows only C... The third knows only C++ and the fourth knows only BASIC... Which girl will u choose and how will u explain your feelings...Tongue

LOL

Sachin ke ghar waalo ko please contack karo. He wants to get married thats for sure. Yeh questionnaire hi proof hai.LOLLOL I won't select any girl who is remotely related to computer science. As far a explaining my feeling. Well if she has to stay with me then she'll have to get used to the fact that I don't explain feelings.Wink Khud samajhna hai to samajh jaaye. Warna can't help her sorry.LOL
Bhaskar Bro, aapne quest to ache se skip kar diya but would have to say, is baare mein I am identical to u...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Sara padh kar I feel lots of things that I think just like u... Very much so... Jahan tak shaadi ki baat hai, meri shaadi to bhagwan bharose haiWinkTongue

Apne bharose akho isko. Kisi aur ke bharose mat do warna zindagi mushkil ho sakti hai.WinkLOL
Hmm, marzi God ki, kismat meriLOLEmbarrassed

Thanks so much for answering all - and so honestly...

kitni colourful post banti jaa rahi hai na...LOL

Anuradha IF-Sizzlerz
Anuradha
Anuradha

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Ok here is another set... Im cancelling my first one so you can answer this one LOL LOL LOL

I have forwarded you a mail titled - "Caption Pictures, Sights you may not see in lifetime!!"

All you need to do is, pick out the pictures from the mail, upload them and write captions for them involving the IF members Tongue Now thr are 33 pics in the mail, Im giving u relaxation of choosing any number you want, but minimum is 15 and you can choose any 15 from the 33 pics LOL LOL

Sorry I cannot upload as my netconnection is too slow.. Otherwise I would hv uploaded them.. So, u need to take the pics frm thr.. Tongue But you neednt answer my first question Embarrassed

Edited by Anuradha - 12 May 2008 at 8:08pm
smallwonder IF-Sizzlerz
smallwonder
smallwonder

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Ok, now no more shaadi thing from meEmbarrassed I think bro u r right in ur own way... Ab times r also changing... I know at least 6-7 friends from my school/college days who have similar thinking... As for me, am somewhere in between...LOL Chalo, ab koi fresh topic laate hain aapke liyeLOL

advil IF-Sizzlerz
advil
advil

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 8:16pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by smallwonder

Ok, now no more shaadi thing from meEmbarrassed I think bro u r right in ur own way... Ab times r also changing... I know at least 6-7 friends from my school/college days who have similar thinking... As for me, am somewhere in between...LOL Chalo, ab koi fresh topic laate hain aapke liyeLOL

Yaar, shaadi=barbaadi.... uss raaste mein jao hi mat.... bahut pachtaoge....LOL

Logically see, all the classic love stories. - Laila Majnu, Heer Ranjha, Romeo Juliet.... had any of them got married ? na... they did not.... do you think their stories would have qualified as  epic lovestories had they got married...? guess not...LOL 

Edited by advil - 12 May 2008 at 8:18pm

Go to top