Jo Jeeta Wohi Superstar

**Superstar of the Week**Special Edition - Page 4

Posted: 15 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Gauri_3

Bhai, sachin key question dekh ker laga main bhi poochh hee loon πŸ˜† jab ganga beh rahee hai toh ek dubkee laga hee loon πŸ˜›

......agar kabhi mood kiya shadi ka...just imgine ki mood kiya....toh what would you go for - LOOKS or ATTITUDE πŸ˜†   

Ek aur premise restriction hai yahan - you can pick ONLY one...either looks or a great attitude πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›

oooopssss....just realized Bhaskar already answered my question:

y) She has
i) Brains  ii) Beauty  iii) Money  iv) All 3 PLUS AttitudeπŸ˜‰

z) She
i) Loves u  ii) Respects u  iii) Obeys u  iv) Dominates u

awesome job bhaiπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘  u can skip the questionπŸ€— but "attitude" here was used in a bit negative sense. My attitude is the one that comes with inherent nature and upbringing...more like personality and a positive outlook towards life in general😊

Edited by Gauri_3 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Bhai, sachin key question dekh ker laga main bhi poochh hee loon πŸ˜† jab ganga beh rahee hai toh ek dubkee laga hee loon πŸ˜›

......agar kabhi mood kiya shadi ka...just imgine ki mood kiya....toh what would you go for - LOOKS or ATTITUDE πŸ˜†   

Ek aur premise restriction hai yahan - you can pick ONLY one...either looks or a great attitude πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›

Congo Bhaskar for being the Superstar πŸ‘

Guari I wanted to ask this million $ Q.πŸ˜‰  πŸ˜† I am so glad that you asked.  It will be very interesting for the answer to come back from  another male specie and a GM.  Yeh to sone pe suhaga πŸ˜›

Edited by Dabulls23 - 15 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Dabulls23

Congo Bhaskar for being the Superstar πŸ‘

Guari I wanted to ask this million $ Q.πŸ˜‰  πŸ˜† I am so glad that you asked.  It will be very interesting for the answer to come back from  another male specie and a GM.  Yeh to sone pe suhaga πŸ˜›

I know.  I wanted to hear his views too but then realized that he did pick "brains" over "beauty".  So I took my question back.  Bhaskar sahi direction mein jaa raha hai toh I decided to go easy on himπŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Anuradha

πŸ˜†

Why does it always have to happen that Bhai's MOTW becomes a marriage bureau.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Please yaar ab bas bhi karo.. Bechare ko kyun pareshaan kar rahe ho.. πŸ˜†

Oh, muje nahi pata tha that Bhaskar Bro doesnt like to discuss this...πŸ˜• Sorry Bro, I didnt wanna trouble u... I asked all that coz I needed an opinion on itπŸ˜†πŸ˜³ SorryyyyπŸ˜›

Bhaskar.T thumbnail

I know.  I wanted to hear his views too but then realized that he did pick "brains" over "beauty".  So I took my question back.  Bhaskar sahi direction mein jaa raha hai toh I decided to go easy on himπŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Don't worry will reply to it.

As per me looks is something thats temporary. It can have effect on you only from outside. But a positive attitude, good attitude is something that will touch your heart. And will make a strong permanent impression. Anyone with such attitude will definitely going to show you respect. And with respect everything else goes be it love, submission, anything!!! For me a positive attitude is far more important than looks. One please, One sorry, which I feel all are part of this attitude itself can actually do wonders for the other person.

Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
🀣🀣Hot seat pe baithte hi shaadi ka laddo chakha diyaa... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Go daddy goπŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ₯³

This is one MOTW where i like to read more than bombarding with questions... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
Bhaskar.T thumbnail
Bhaskar.T thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Saara COMB

🀣🀣Hot seat pe baithte hi shaadi ka laddo chakha diyaa... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Go daddy goπŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ₯³

This is one MOTW where i like to read more than bombarding with questions... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†

Daady ke bete i. Zaraa gaana bhejna. I am waiting for it now.

sangeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: smallwonder

1. Your full name:- Bhaskar Thakur

2. Your Date of Birth:- Dec. 31st

3. Hobbies:- Sitting in the computer lab all night. Look for trouble at I-F and fix it.

4. Favorite section on IF:- SRGMP

5. Fav. Food:- I have no idea

6. Fav. Place:- Shimla and India-Forums

But since this is a special edition, there is a twist in the taleπŸ˜‰ Plz describe 5 things u like about each friend you chooseπŸ˜†

Have a great week(or two)πŸ˜†! πŸ˜ƒ

JJWS Dev Team