Prithviraj Chauhan

India-Forums

Prithviraj Chauhan
Prithviraj Chauhan

me back wid detailed surgical analysis !! (Page 2)

_A_d_i_t_i_ Goldie
_A_d_i_t_i_
_A_d_i_t_i_

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 10:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by soniyas

let me add to the surgical analysis that the Saturday episode was so great that I conveniently missed Sunday's episode without regrets..I think they should change the genre of PRC from mythological to comedy or spoof...

First, it's really very strange that the mighty,powerful,bravest of all, most respected king of Delhi would be tied infront of some piddi sainiks of Ghori and face their arrows..Secondly, when Prithvi saves that sainik caught in fire what does he say??? aaaaaa aaaaaa yeeehhhhhh??? what was that supposed to mean?? was he dumb that he could not speak??...When Anas shouts for the first time and yells Mohd Ghori..his voice was like fata baans...my Husband burst out into laughter...And when Sanyogita meets Prithvi in forest he leaves her alone in the forest and rides away???

now most importantly, when Samar Singh was waiting for prc in lohargarh, he asked his sainiks to hide in the bushes...what a terrific plan of a king to do so..and that scene was the funniest of all..the sainiks peeking from behind the bushes..

Ek baat to main bhool hi gayi..when Ghoris sainiks blow some poisonous arrow on Prithvi's friends, they fell down on the ground, but when prc runs on that cart, suddenly, all his friends where lying on the cart...

The only scene that i liked was Sanyogita meeting prithvi and crying all in vain...but atleast there was some seriousness in that scene..otherwise the show has become an utter comedy...

LOL

good analysisLOL

mehek_gulaab Senior Member
mehek_gulaab
mehek_gulaab

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 7:55am | IP Logged

let me add to the surgical analysis that the Saturday episode was so great that I conveniently missed Sunday's episode without regrets..I think they should change the genre of PRC from mythological to comedy or spoof...

First, it's really very strange that the mighty,powerful,bravest of all, most respected king of Delhi would be tied infront of some piddi sainiks of Ghori and face their arrows..Secondly, when Prithvi saves that sainik caught in fire what does he say??? aaaaaa aaaaaa yeeehhhhhh??? what was that supposed to mean?? was he dumb that he could not speak??...When Anas shouts for the first time and yells Mohd Ghori..his voice was like fata baans...my Husband burst out into laughter...And when Sanyogita meets Prithvi in forest he leaves her alone in the forest and rides away???

now most importantly, when Samar Singh was waiting for prc in lohargarh, he asked his sainiks to hide in the bushes...what a terrific plan of a king to do so..and that scene was the funniest of all..the sainiks peeking from behind the bushes..

Ek baat to main bhool hi gayi..when Ghoris sainiks blow some poisonous arrow on Prithvi's friends, they fell down on the ground, but when prc runs on that cart, suddenly, all his friends where lying on the cart...

The only scene that i liked was Sanyogita meeting prithvi and crying all in vain...but atleast there was some seriousness in that scene..otherwise the show has become an utter comedy...

hahahaha soniya u too have a gud observation , gud job dear btw wat do u mean by fata baan??Confused 

i've jst 1 qs is y r sagars tryng 2 show tht widout prc nobody can do anythng as in our gr8 delhi ka king has the task of saving his friends , sanyo , praja , his soldiers , his family etc etc , now can anybody tellme wat kind of hero is thsi guess a super hero who is on duty 24/7 2 do each n everythng i dnt knw abt sagars but such characters surely cause me acidity , hard 2 digest

1 more thng i had forgotten 2 mention in my analysis is whn prc leaves sanyo behind wid some namoone soldiers , im callng namoona coz as usual they cant do anythng widout prc so in shrt those soldiers r gud 4 nothng n even our hero knws tht , thts y hez always on foot 2 help out ppl , ya so my qs is how cud prc trust a soldier so much tht they wud drop sanyo savely 2 bharatpur coz i defi wudnt have trusted my soldiers n given such a big resp when daakoos r always behind our lovely sanyo , as ths is not the 1st time it had happened wid her ryt!!!

_A_d_i_t_i_ Goldie
_A_d_i_t_i_
_A_d_i_t_i_

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madiha_akb

hahahaha soniya u too have a gud observation , gud job dear btw wat do u mean by fata baan??Confused 

i've jst 1 qs is y r sagars tryng 2 show tht widout prc nobody can do anythng as in our gr8 delhi ka king has the task of saving his friends , sanyo , praja , his soldiers , his family etc etc , now can anybody tellme wat kind of hero is thsi guess a super hero who is on duty 24/7 2 do each n everythng i dnt knw abt sagars but such characters surely cause me acidity , hard 2 digest

1 more thng i had forgotten 2 mention in my analysis is whn prc leaves sanyo behind wid some namoone soldiers , im callng namoona coz as usual they cant do anythng widout prc so in shrt those soldiers r gud 4 nothng n even our hero knws tht , thts y hez always on foot 2 help out ppl , ya so my qs is how cud prc trust a soldier so much tht they wud drop sanyo savely 2 bharatpur coz i defi wudnt have trusted my soldiers n given such a big resp when daakoos r always behind our lovely sanyo , as ths is not the 1st time it had happened wid her ryt!!!

@madiha_akb

yeah ! those are some million dollar questions. answers to which are unknown.....Confused

why?who?what?where?How?...LOL

...can the sagars do this with our great hero!LOL Wink

mehek_gulaab
mehek_gulaab

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Silver Screen

@madiha_akb

yeah ! those are some million dollar questions. answers to which are unknown.....Confused

why?who?what?where?How?...LOL

...can the sagars do this with our great hero!LOL Wink

hehe no yaar not wid our gr8 hero , yeh saare sawaal shud be asked 2 our gr8 makers sagars who have made our gr8 hero close 2 a comedianAngry

soniyas Senior Member
soniyas
soniyas

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 11:41pm | IP Logged

Thanks Madiha, and by fataa baans(torn bamboo) means torn/split voice which is not considered good (normally funny)...

mehek_gulaab
mehek_gulaab

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 8:11am | IP Logged

Thanks Madiha, and by fataa baans(torn bamboo) means torn/split voice which is not considered good (normally funny)...

oh k hahahahahaha got it ROFLROFLthts very funny ,lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz gud observation!!!Clap

mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 8:27am | IP Logged
hi madiha_akb!!ur surgical analysis is teriffic!!
wat i liked abt it is tat u hve written xactly wat i felt.The show is catching pace now but still there is lack of drama in it,emotions n feelings have disappeared.our prc is shown 24/7 on action,riding horses,slithing throats,constantly solving matters,running, confused etc.We all know he is a king but most imp he is a "human" 2.cmon wen is he eating,drinking,sleeping yaar??i want 2 say 1 more thing tat the chemistry between prc n his friends lack, we dnt get 2 c them chitchatting or hvg fun.Our previous cast had done xtremly well in potraying it even during serious situations.

i hve 1 more imp thing is y prcs friends so borng?no social life??arjun ko apni biwi ki yaad nahi aati?n wat abt bache??n chander he being a poet ,not even once he has recited a poem though the younger chand had recited it once during the gujarat war.no comments abt pundir.    
Same goes wid our lovely sanyogita, our sagars have shown she was madly in luv wid him but wid time it has shown 2 be mellowed down.same goes vid our prc. THE FEELING OF LOVE HAS DISSAPPEARD.

basically wid lot of action a certain amt of drama n emotions at the rite time is required which i feel is completely lacking.

And by the way madiha_akb are u the same person on indya forum whose the prc moderator??cos i hve seen ur name n comments there 2??

mehek_gulaab
mehek_gulaab

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 9:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sugarpie_26

hi madiha_akb!!ur surgical analysis is teriffic!!
wat i liked abt it is tat u hve written xactly wat i felt.The show is catching pace now but still there is lack of drama in it,emotions n feelings have disappeared.our prc is shown 24/7 on action,riding horses,slithing throats,constantly solving matters,running, confused etc.We all know he is a king but most imp he is a "human" 2.cmon wen is he eating,drinking,sleeping yaar??i want 2 say 1 more thing tat the chemistry between prc n his friends lack, we dnt get 2 c them chitchatting or hvg fun.Our previous cast had done xtremly well in potraying it even during serious situations.

i hve 1 more imp thing is y prcs friends so borng?no social life??arjun ko apni biwi ki yaad nahi aati?n wat abt bache??n chander he being a poet ,not even once he has recited a poem though the younger chand had recited it once during the gujarat war.no comments abt pundir.    
Same goes wid our lovely sanyogita, our sagars have shown she was madly in luv wid him but wid time it has shown 2 be mellowed down.same goes vid our prc. THE FEELING OF LOVE HAS DISSAPPEARD.

basically wid lot of action a certain amt of drama n emotions at the rite time is required which i feel is completely lacking.

And by the way madiha_akb are u the same person on indya forum whose the prc moderator??cos i hve seen ur name n comments there 2??

lolzzzz social life??? now thts a very interestng qs 2 ask , y dint it ever click me , nice qs sugarpie_26 Clap well wat i can say is his frnds have no other wrk than being wid prc all the time which is gud but even i've 1 qs ie whn our darlng hero can have sanyo in his life n other stuff happening in his life too then y not his frnds , i knw ths serial is related 2 prc but his frnds also get half  the fotage as him n always wid him , itna bura treatment wid his frnds tht too by sagars is really bad 4 them , i feel bad 4 prc frndsCry

n yes sugarpie im the mod of indya forum n thank u so much 4 ur appreciation abt my comments hope u have a nice time in both places Big smile

Go to top