Foes Turn Friends - Article

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
That Aastha Chaudhary and her on-screen hubby in Baabul ka Aangann Chhootey Naa, Sidharth Shukla didn't get along is yesterday's news.

But the buzz is that the duo have buried the hatchet and are now thick pals. Earlier the grapevine claimed that Chaudhary considered herself senior since she's acted in Rakhi and Saat Phere and throw attitude on the sets.

Shukla denies any problems with Chaudhary. The actor, who made his debut with Baabul... claims that both of them got along famously since day one.

Wouldn't he create a furore whenever Chaudhary wasn't ready on time? Shukla admits he did, but just once.

Are they moving towards the oldfashioned romance.. hate before love? Shukla denies this vehemently.

Hindustan Times

T hat Aastha Chaudhary and her on-screen hubby in Baabul ka Aangann Chhootey Naa, Sidharth Shukla didn't get along is yesterday's news. But the buzz is that the duo have buried the hatchet and are now thick pals. Earlier the grapevine claimed that Chaudhary considered herself senior since she's acted in Rakhi and Saat Phere and throw attitude on the sets. Shukla denies any problems with Chaudhary. The actor, who made his debut with Baabul... claims that both of them got along famously since day one. Wouldn't he create a furore when- ever Chaudhary wasn't ready on time? Shukla admits he did, but just once. Are they moving towards the old- fashioned romance.. hate before love? Shukla denies this vehemently.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niveditha thumbnail
I dont think Aastha is someone who would throw attitude one the sets!!!!!!!
animateash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
ooooooo nooo dis is falseee newss yaarr aasthaa is nt like dis yaarr comon i know her welll throwing attitude and alll plessssss aastha is nt dat kindaaa person ..... infact she is very much down 2 earth mann phewww dis media ppl make such a big fussssssss of ne dam thnggggg 😡 .....guys dun thnk aastha is such kindaa person no she isnttt dat kinda personn dis mediaaa ppl just know how 2 spoil namessss withoput knowing anything properlyyy phewwwwwwwwwww 😡 🤢
niveditha thumbnail
Originally posted by: animateash

ooooooo nooo dis is falseee newss yaarr aasthaa is nt like dis yaarr comon i know her welll throwing attitude and alll plessssss aastha is nt dat kindaaa person ..... infact she is very much down 2 earth mann phewww dis media ppl make such a big fussssssss of ne dam thnggggg 😡 .....guys dun thnk aastha is such kindaa person no she isnttt dat kinda personn dis mediaaa ppl just know how 2 spoil namessss withoput knowing anything properlyyy phewwwwwwwwwww 😡 🤢

True guys!!!!!!!!! Even I support Ashu on the same!!!!!!! Aastha is not at all like what is mentioned in the news!!!!! I guess the media people needs something to make some news or the other.😡
She is a very sweet and down to earth person. I'm sure she would be a helping hand for all than throwing attitude!!!!!
saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
yea i 2 think da aastha is not like dat..thanks navi for sa news... 😃
eshasrk thumbnail
I don't believe any of this crap 😡 , Aastha doesn't seem like that at all, she seems very down to earth......these stupid media ppl always come up with such rubbish stories before even knowing the truth abt it.
Davi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i dont think aastha is like that at all...thanx 4 da article anyway
niveditha thumbnail
Originally posted by: Davi

i dont think aastha is like that at all...thanx 4 da article anyway

None of us think she is like that!!!!!
niveditha thumbnail
Originally posted by: esha

I don't believe any of this crap 😡 , Aastha doesn't seem like that at all, she seems very down to earth......these stupid media ppl always come up with such rubbish stories before even knowing the truth abt it.

True!!!!! These media guys are just behind them somehow to create some news and give it to us......
niveditha thumbnail
Originally posted by: saher_90

yea i 2 think da aastha is not like dat..thanks navi for sa news... 😃

Your Welcome!!!!!😊😳