India-Forums

Babul Ka Aangann Chootey Na
Babul Ka Aangann Chootey Na

Foes Turn Friends - Article

niveditha IF-Sizzlerz
niveditha
niveditha

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
That Aastha Chaudhary and her on-screen hubby in Baabul ka Aangann Chhootey Naa, Sidharth Shukla didn't get along is yesterday's news.

But the buzz is that the duo have buried the hatchet and are now thick pals. Earlier the grapevine claimed that Chaudhary considered herself senior since she's acted in Rakhi and Saat Phere and throw attitude on the sets.

Shukla denies any problems with Chaudhary. The actor, who made his debut with Baabul... claims that both of them got along famously since day one.

Wouldn't he create a furore whenever Chaudhary wasn't ready on time? Shukla admits he did, but just once.

Are they moving towards the oldfashioned romance.. hate before love? Shukla denies this vehemently.

Hindustan Times

T hat Aastha Chaudhary and her on-screen hubby in Baabul ka Aangann Chhootey Naa, Sidharth Shukla didn't get along is yesterday's news. But the buzz is that the duo have buried the hatchet and are now thick pals. Earlier the grapevine claimed that Chaudhary considered herself senior since she's acted in Rakhi and Saat Phere and throw attitude on the sets. Shukla denies any problems with Chaudhary. The actor, who made his debut with Baabul... claims that both of them got along famously since day one. Wouldn't he create a furore when- ever Chaudhary wasn't ready on time? Shukla admits he did, but just once. Are they moving towards the old- fashioned romance.. hate before love? Shukla denies this vehemently.

niveditha IF-Sizzlerz
niveditha
niveditha

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
I dont think Aastha is someone who would throw attitude one the sets!!!!!!!
animateash IF-Rockerz
animateash
animateash

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 12:46am | IP Logged
ooooooo nooo dis is falseee newss yaarr aasthaa is nt like dis yaarr comon i know her welll throwing attitude and alll plessssss aastha is nt dat kindaaa person ..... infact she is very much down 2 earth mann phewww dis media ppl make such a big fussssssss of ne dam thnggggg Angry .....guys dun thnk aastha is such kindaa person no she isnttt dat kinda personn dis mediaaa ppl just know how 2 spoil namessss withoput knowing anything properlyyy phewwwwwwwwwww Ouch Angry Dead
niveditha IF-Sizzlerz
niveditha
niveditha

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by animateash

ooooooo nooo dis is falseee newss yaarr aasthaa is nt like dis yaarr comon i know her welll throwing attitude and alll plessssss aastha is nt dat kindaaa person ..... infact she is very much down 2 earth mann phewww dis media ppl make such a big fussssssss of ne dam thnggggg Angry .....guys dun thnk aastha is such kindaa person no she isnttt dat kinda personn dis mediaaa ppl just know how 2 spoil namessss withoput knowing anything properlyyy phewwwwwwwwwww Ouch Angry Dead

True guys!!!!!!!!! Even I support Ashu on the same!!!!!!! Aastha is not at all like what is mentioned in the news!!!!! I guess the media people needs something to make some news or the other.Angry
She is a very sweet and down to earth person. I'm sure she would be a helping hand for all than throwing attitude!!!!!
saher_90 IF-Addictz
saher_90
saher_90

Beyhadh Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 4:52am | IP Logged
yea i 2 think da aastha is not like dat..thanks navi for sa news... Big smile
eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 6:51am | IP Logged
I don't believe any of this crap Angry , Aastha doesn't seem like that at all, she seems very down to earth......these stupid media ppl always come up with such rubbish stories before even knowing the truth abt it.
wazup IF-Rockerz
wazup
wazup

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 10:33am | IP Logged
good for them
Davi IF-Dazzler
Davi
Davi

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
i dont think aastha is like that at all...thanx 4 da article anyway

Go to top