Chit Chat
Chit Chat

<<^ Kaho na Kaho..! ^>> (Page 67)

RAJAYE_HIND Goldie
RAJAYE_HIND
RAJAYE_HIND

Posted: 09 July 2008 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *angel3000*

yeh bahut na insafi hai...tabse mein hi post kiye ja rahi hoon...nobody is interested 2 talk 2 meCry
Don't worry friend you are not alone, I have posted many but hardly get any response, It is hurting isn't it. When you are just talking to yourself. I will talk to you my dear. Be happy and God bless.Big smileSmileCool

Vitna IF-Rockerz
Vitna
Vitna

Posted: 09 July 2008 at 10:25am | IP Logged
ellooo!!! koi hai?! Confused
Shazia_haya IF-Rockerz
Shazia_haya
Shazia_haya

Posted: 09 July 2008 at 11:01am | IP Logged
hum hai na Wink
Shazia_haya IF-Rockerz
Shazia_haya
Shazia_haya

Posted: 09 July 2008 at 11:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by *angel3000*

hi sumra...how r u?...kitne ghante ho gaye tumhe yahan post kiyeTongueLOL

LOL

next time you might say 'seconds' or 'minutes' or 'days' or 'weeks' or 'months' (though hope that never happensEmbarrassed) or 'years'(def. never gonna happenLOL-i can't stay that long withut coming to IFLOL) or 'centuries' or....LOL I can go onLOL

Gracella IF-Stunnerz
Gracella
Gracella

Posted: 09 July 2008 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
hey hey yaaron..!!

has anyone seen jaane tu ya jaane naa...omg i saw it like 4 times already..just loved it!!!!!!!!!

Imraan and Genelia as Rats and Meow..wow sooo amazing..!!
The only thing i think is disappointing is...that the ydidn't put the Title song i love so much in the movie Confused Confused Cry

but everyone should watch the movie...you will love it!! Clap
*angel3000* IF-Dazzler
*angel3000*
*angel3000*

Posted: 10 July 2008 at 5:06am | IP Logged
i have watched it n i loved there acting a lot n it didn't looked as if Imran was acting 4 the first timeEmbarrassedSmile
Gracella IF-Stunnerz
Gracella
Gracella

Posted: 10 July 2008 at 9:38am | IP Logged
yeah i thought the same..he was great.. and sooooo cute!! and i like genelia..she is such a natural actress...liked her in her first movie and also in Masti and Mere baap pehle aap

smita patel-raj babbar's son Pratheek was also outstanding in a reserved role nah..? Big smile

and the GF, Meghna of Rats/Jai was good as well
fly2me IF-Sizzlerz
fly2me
fly2me

Posted: 10 July 2008 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jaane tu...ya jaane na is such an superb movie! i totally loved it! i have watched 3 times!!! LOL the actors are so good yaar! totally loved it! Embarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chit Chat Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index