<<^ Kaho na Kaho..! ^>> (Page 21)

-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 10:20pm | IP Logged

Confused

Originally posted by Shazia_haya

Oh Vinu forget about Chelsea!!!

Manchester United is the best!And the've proved it yet again by winning the cHampions League!

PS: Chelsea hadn't played bad but still.....Manchester United were the best.............it's Manchester United all the way!!!! Tongue

Aree C.Ronaldo is failier in last match......Am chelsea fan ok...so dont say forget abt chelsea...ConfusedWink its just unlucky....terry miss the penalty...Confused

Man-U is just lucky thats all

Shazia_haya IF-Rockerz
Shazia_haya
Shazia_haya

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 4:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Gracella

wow talking abt perfumes..
my fav perfume is Coolwater, but last week i bought Live Luxe of J.Lo..smells also great Tongue

waisey which perfumes are also good as well..? i need a new one Embarrassed

Chanel

there are many Chanel _____ or _____ Chanel.....I think.

But the one which I'm talking about is only Chanel

It smells AWESOME!!Tongue There are a few more but my all time favourite is Chanel. And there's one small...not well-known brand....Sometimes With Love....that's my all time favourite as well...but can't find it in shops anymore.....hmm....missing itEmbarrassed

Few years back....mom had one....the big bottle....and I had started using it as well....and then for her birthday.....I got her a new bottle........same perfumeLOLEmbarrassed....and the same big one......2 reasons...one coz I had kinda used the old one so it was going to be almost finished if used often (there are many perfumes at home so they won't finish soon....but stillEmbarrassed) and the other reason coz I like it as wellLOL............but I won't use the new bottle....it's for mom and only momEmbarrassed..........

I buy small bottles for myself.....we can buy tiny bottles from a few cosmetic shops in HK...some aren't even big brands but just random brands....but some of the random brand perfumes really do smell good....but the disadvantage is that the shops don't have the random brands forever....they might have a certain random brand for a month or two and then it's gone....so it's bad to fall in love with one kyun ke you won't be able to buy them (one certain brand) after a period of time....though I prefer them over the big brands.....in HK we can get tiny bottles for some well-known perfumes as well........but not for the very big brand perfumes though....

There used to be one perfume....Sometimes With Love....there were 3 different kinds of Sometimes With Love..........I really love them all......and the last time when I went to the shop............I saw they had a big bottle for it.......but didn't buy it since I still had the small ones at homeEmbarrassed..........though now I can't find the small bottles at the shops now.....not even the big ones...........sigh....I really love that perfume....just like Chanel........

Usually a perfume would have a big ottle size and a small bottle size.....and then the tiny ones are really small bottles....they can last two weeks-three weeks if used wisely........I hope you get what I mean by tiny bottlesEmbarrassed

Shazia_haya IF-Rockerz
Shazia_haya
Shazia_haya

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

Confused

Manchester United is the best!And the've proved it yet again by winning the cHampions League!

PS: Chelsea hadn't played bad but still.....Manchester United were the best.............it's Manchester United all the way!!!! Tongue

Aree C.Ronaldo is failier in last match......Am chelsea fan ok...so dont say forget abt chelsea...ConfusedWink its just unlucky....terry miss the penalty...Confused

I don't believe in luck Vinu jiWink

Manchester United had to win and they won and will keep winning.....

Chelsea lose hua toh uska yeh matlab to nahin ke Manchester United luck se hi win hua!

Nevermind.....Chelsea ke bhi din ayegeSmile...lekin Manchester United ke samne hardly koi win ho sakta haiWink

Gracella IF-Stunnerz
Gracella
Gracella

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 9:04pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Gracella

wow talking abt perfumes..
my fav perfume is Coolwater, but last week i bought Live Luxe of J.Lo..smells also great Tongue

waisey which perfumes are also good as well..? i need a new one Embarrassed

Chanel

there are many Chanel _____ or _____ Chanel.....I think.

But the one which I'm talking about is only Chanel

It smells AWESOME!!Tongue There are a few more but my all time favourite is Chanel. And there's one small...not well-known brand....Sometimes With Love....that's my all time favourite as well...but can't find it in shops anymore.....hmm....missing itEmbarrassed

Few years back....mom had one....the big bottle....and I had started using it as well....and then for her birthday.....I got her a new bottle........same perfumeLOLEmbarrassed....and the same big one......2 reasons...one coz I had kinda used the old one so it was going to be almost finished if used often (there are many perfumes at home so they won't finish soon....but stillEmbarrassed) and the other reason coz I like it as wellLOL............but I won't use the new bottle....it's for mom and only momEmbarrassed..........

I buy small bottles for myself.....we can buy tiny bottles from a few cosmetic shops in HK...some aren't even big brands but just random brands....but some of the random brand perfumes really do smell good....but the disadvantage is that the shops don't have the random brands forever....they might have a certain random brand for a month or two and then it's gone....so it's bad to fall in love with one kyun ke you won't be able to buy them (one certain brand) after a period of time....though I prefer them over the big brands.....in HK we can get tiny bottles for some well-known perfumes as well........but not for the very big brand perfumes though....

There used to be one perfume....Sometimes With Love....there were 3 different kinds of Sometimes With Love..........I really love them all......and the last time when I went to the shop............I saw they had a big bottle for it.......but didn't buy it since I still had the small ones at homeEmbarrassed..........though now I can't find the small bottles at the shops now.....not even the big ones...........sigh....I really love that perfume....just like Chanel........

Usually a perfume would have a big ottle size and a small bottle size.....and then the tiny ones are really small bottles....they can last two weeks-three weeks if used wisely........I hope you get what I mean by tiny bottlesEmbarrassed

yes i know Chanel..smells awesomeClapClap but it's not my kind of smell--i mean doesn't suit my skin/body/character etc..u know u must buy perfumes which suit you nah..that;s what the perfume expert said to me..

sometimes with love...interesting title..wow thanks..but i never heard of it before..will check in the shops in suriname..

and yep i know what u mean..we also have tiny bottles of perfumes..they call them samples...Wink
fly2me IF-Sizzlerz
fly2me
fly2me

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
what r we talking about?!?! Embarrassed
Shazia_haya IF-Rockerz
Shazia_haya
Shazia_haya

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
@Gracella: Yah they are samples.....but here....in some cosmectic shops they sell them....though they themselves get them for free!! lol.....nice way to make money....

Yah I get what you mean about buy a perfum that suits you.....though I can't find any that suits me (never tried....and besides I'd need someone else to tell me....I think Chanel won't suit me...since it's more for professional women and adults....but still I just love it LOL ......oh well...yah so as i was syaing...I'd need someone else to tell me which perfume suits me....)....and I don't think you'd be able to find Sometimes With Love....that's because it's just a random brand....can't even find in HK now....

@Lara: We are talking about perfumes....koi hai apki nazar mein? Wink LOL
-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 11:19pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Believe

Confused

I don't believe in luck Vinu jiWink

Manchester United had to win and they won and will keep winning.....

Chelsea lose hua toh uska yeh matlab to nahin ke Manchester United luck se hi win hua!

Nevermind.....Chelsea ke bhi din ayegeSmile...lekin Manchester United ke samne hardly koi win ho sakta haiWink

Aaree did you see the ful match or not!!???Embarrassed..........2nd half..whenball barr ko lagake baahar gaya ...other wise chelsea scoor their 2nd goal...Embarrassed..C.Ronaldo miss the penality...then after Terrry slips cos of rain otherwise its sure goal hotaa......its just unlucky....Confused

Vitna IF-Rockerz
Vitna
Vitna

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 10:55am | IP Logged
oye y u guys talkin ab my ronaldo?! Angry Angry LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chit Chat Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index