haiiiiiiii...wazz up my nishi mishi😳😊
*Nishi* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
aaw 😳 im just planning my lil sis IF bday 😳
Shazia_haya thumbnail
hmmm....Kya humare liye yaha jaga hai? 😳

I'm planning to join CC section after my exams finish.....but whenever I come here as s silent member....well in the past a few times I had....and you all just seem to have so much fun and so and so.....that it seems like if I....the new-comer....enters the family....I might not blend too much with you all since I'm new here 😳......hmm...should have come here like 2 or 3 years ago 😳 πŸ˜† .....

Well...I'm not quite active yet...just a few more exams to go then will be active at IF....I gave a tiny intro under the topic made by star "Who am I?"....

Hmmm......Gracella (btw....what shall I call ya? Gracella? Gracy? Gracy di? Whatever you say....and don't say that it's up to me... πŸ˜† ...just letting ya know since people tend to say that...besides that's what I would say πŸ˜† )...nice topic....and chalo...humne keh diya jo kehna tha..... 😳

*angel3000* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi sumra...how r u?...welcome to the cc section...i am sure u'll have lots of fun here...so have fun n enjoyπŸ˜ƒ
priyankap thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gracella

hey priya! good to have u back at CC forum!πŸ‘
i can remember..when i joined CC--u were kaafi active here!! πŸ˜ƒ

how sweet gracy!! u remember me...πŸ˜ƒ

i thought itsa been ages so ppl arnd mght hav fuhgtn me..

newys mmah vactnz hav strtd...so m back in action...

-priya

Shazia_haya thumbnail

Originally posted by: *angel3000*

hi sumra...how r u?...welcome to the cc section...i am sure u'll have lots of fun here...so have fun n enjoyπŸ˜ƒ

I'm ok....and you?

Been so long, no?😳😊

I know that I'm gonna have fun here...especially if I blend here completely....πŸ˜†

You lot don't let anyone remain sane at CC....isn't that right?πŸ˜†

And thanks.....

Well....at the moment.....I'm not quite active...but now I've kinda started posting stuff around..........from next week onwards I can start resuming everything....my fanfics...my Jokes Section dutiesπŸ˜†πŸ˜³...and then join CC completely...

fly2me thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shazia_haya

I'm planning to join CC section after my exams finish.....but whenever I come here as s silent member....well in the past a few times I had....and you all just seem to have so much fun and so and so.....that it seems like if I....the new-comer....enters the family....I might not blend too much with you all since I'm new here 😳......hmm...should have come here like 2 or 3 years ago 😳 πŸ˜† .....

Well...I'm not quite active yet...just a few more exams to go then will be active at IF....I gave a tiny intro under the topic made by star "Who am I?"....

Hmmm......Gracella (btw....what shall I call ya? Gracella? Gracy? Gracy di? Whatever you say....and don't say that it's up to me... πŸ˜† ...just letting ya know since people tend to say that...besides that's what I would say πŸ˜† )...nice topic....and chalo...humne keh diya jo kehna tha..... 😳

welcome!πŸ€—i am lara!😊
shruti_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shazia_haya

Welcome to CC, Sumra! πŸ€— hope u have lots of fun here!! πŸ˜ƒ