Chit Chat

<<^ Kaho na Kaho..! ^>> (Page 14)

Vitna IF-Rockerz
Vitna
Vitna

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 9:43pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by fly2me

Originally posted by soni_gal

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!bad girlTongue I REALLY WANA GO WATCH DA MOVIE!! i have been tellin my sis for soo long before the movie even released and she still havent taken me im goin be soo angry at her if she dont!!! i know peepz been tellin me datz its a gr8 movie i really wana go watch it!!! Cry Cry i just love Ben he is shoo cute! but not cuz of dat i wana go watch i really think its a cool movie and yh i watched the first one too it waz excellent! Tongue

u should go watch that movie...or u have 2 wait tooooooooooo long for it 2 come in the internet so u can watch it online. it really is a great movie. i love susan's character. she is so cute and sweet. and i love the little dwrafsLOLoh!! and u dont' want 2 miss the last part...its awesome!!!!!!!!!&& if u cannot watch the movie then plz plz plz plz do read the book...its a really really good book. i enjoyed reading it!Embarrassed i read it with my 6th graders...adn i also took them 2 the movies so they could watch the movie...and little field trip, u see.LOLwell, anywayzzz do watch it or read it!Smile

oh yh i know i wanted to read the book but waz more interested to watch the movie before reading it! i know susan looks really cute and she grew up alot!

-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 11:05pm | IP Logged

^^^ oh! awesome.

Has anyone in here watched Prince Caspian...narnia?!?!the latest movie...which was released in 16th may?!?!...if not then u should watch it cuz it so awesome!!!!!!!...but u have not watched the previous parts of narnia then u will not really understand it. but the movie is goodddddd!!!

Arrreeee its boring movieTongue EmbarrassedLOLBachoo ko pasand aaayegaWinkLOLMay be soni will like itTongue

Shazia_haya IF-Rockerz
Shazia_haya
Shazia_haya

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
hmm....it's not a bad movie....but I don't know much about it.....though my 12yr old cousins krazy about it....well I'm not into Hollywodd...and it's been 2 years that I'm not into Bollywood either....sigh.....I miss Bollywood.....I used to be updated about every single thing in Bollywood at that time....now I know almost nothing about what's going on in to here.....

oh well.....well Vinu.....movies are targeted at everyone...adults watch kids movies as well...and naughty kids do the same...the other way around I mean.....

cartoons are for kids as well....but many adults love them as well.... Wink

-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 11:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shazia_haya

hmm....it's not a bad movie....but I don't know much about it.....though my 12yr old cousins krazy about it....well I'm not into Hollywodd...and it's been 2 years that I'm not into Bollywood either....sigh.....I miss Bollywood.....I used to be updated about every single thing in Bollywood at that time....now I know almost nothing about what's going on in to here.....

oh well.....well Vinu.....movies are targeted at everyone...adults watch kids movies as well...and naughty kids do the same...the other way around I mean.....

I just tell my opinion....that muje itna pasand nahe aayaa.!!EmbarrassedBig smile

Shazia_haya IF-Rockerz
Shazia_haya
Shazia_haya

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

Originally posted by Shazia_haya

I just tell my opinion....that muje itna pasand nahe aayaa.!!EmbarrassedBig smile

I was just talking generally.....hope I didn't offend you...Embarrassed

-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 2:36am | IP Logged
No offence yaaar....no probs!!!!! Big smile
divingdolphin21 IF-Rockerz
divingdolphin21
divingdolphin21

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 2:47am | IP Logged

Has anyone in here watched Prince Caspian...narnia?!?!the latest movie...which was released in 16th may?!?!...if not then u should watch it cuz it so awesome!!!!!!!...but u have not watched the previous parts of narnia then u will not really understand it. but the movie is goodddddd!!!

i am gonna watch soon!!Big smile i really want toLOL

Vitna IF-Rockerz
Vitna
Vitna

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
hey so watz goin on!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chit Chat Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index