Posted: 07 March 2009 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soni_gal

Originally posted by thambu

thambuuuu who is diz?!!!

vidhi.... Big smile

it's me yaar thameem  disguised as thambu...LOL you can call me thammu too as you used to call me

lol... okaii ill call u thamu as usual! so hows ya?

as you wish buddy ..... thamu  ya thambu Wink btw, I am fine .... how ' r  u ?

im finoooo!!! wuu2?

what's up buddy ?  where are you now a days.... ?

dream IF-Dazzler
dream
dream

Posted: 07 March 2009 at 9:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by dream

nothing much..bas LOTSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSS of studies, admission exams, tension n all dat..dream is trying hard to fulfill her dreams!!Big smile

what are your dreams  dream ? which of them you want to fullfill first  and which afterwards ? did any of your dream come true ?
fr now my dream is to top in my exam & then get admission in a medical college n be a doctorEmbarrassedBig smile.....yea many dreams came true..i have topped in all my previous exams LOLLOL...n ya i met my favourite singer Rahul vaidya which was realllyyy a DREAM that came trueEmbarrassed

Edited by dream - 07 March 2009 at 9:03am
Vitna IF-Rockerz
Vitna
Vitna

Posted: 07 March 2009 at 9:58am | IP Logged

thambuuuu who is diz?!!!

vidhi.... Big smile

it's me yaar thameem  disguised as thambu...LOL you can call me thammu too as you used to call me

im finoooo!!! wuu2?

nm sowie been busy wid school buh im back hopefully ill stick here for long! lol.. otherwise just think im busy wid school okaii?!LOL
thambu IF-Addictz
thambu
thambu

Posted: 07 March 2009 at 11:49am | IP Logged

nothing much..bas LOTSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSS of studies, admission exams, tension n all dat..dream is trying hard to fulfill her dreams!!Big smile

what are your dreams  dream ? which of them you want to fullfill first  and which afterwards ? did any of your dream come true ?
fr now my dream is to top in my exam & then get admission in a medical college n be a doctorEmbarrassedBig smile.....yea many dreams came true..i have topped in all my previous exams LOLLOL...n ya i met my favourite singer Rahul vaidya which was realllyyy a DREAM that came trueEmbarrassed

okie granted buddy.....LOL  well done thambu kush hua .... dream aur dream na poora hoye .... aisa ho hi nahi sakta..... all the best buddy .... do you have any you tube link of rahul vaidya buddy?
I want to listen a song of him
thambu IF-Addictz
thambu
thambu

Posted: 07 March 2009 at 11:52am | IP Logged

thambuuuu who is diz?!!!

vidhi.... Big smile

im finoooo!!! wuu2?

nm sowie been busy wid school buh im back hopefully ill stick here for long! lol.. otherwise just think im busy wid school okaii?!LOL

it's alright buddy no need to say sorry... I can understand .... I am a good psychologist.... I know who's really busy and who's not...... you don't worry buddy carry on.... I can wait for your reply
dream IF-Dazzler
dream
dream

Posted: 08 March 2009 at 9:25am | IP Logged

okie granted buddy.....LOL  well done thambu kush hua .... dream aur dream na poora hoye .... aisa ho hi nahi sakta..... all the best buddy .... do you have any you tube link of rahul vaidya buddy?

apne mere rahul ki gane nai sune?Ouch aap tv nai dekhte?..Indian idol 1 season's top 3 contestant me 3rd was Rahul n he won jo jeeta woh superstarBig smile..check out his songs..i dnt have you tube link..sry! & thanks once again fr ur best wishes!
thambu IF-Addictz
thambu
thambu

Posted: 08 March 2009 at 5:58pm | IP Logged

apne mere rahul ki gane nai sune?Ouch aap tv nai dekhte?..Indian idol 1 season's top 3 contestant me 3rd was Rahul n he won jo jeeta woh superstarBig smile..check out his songs..i dnt have you tube link..sry! & thanks once again fr ur best wishes!

lolzz LOL now I know who rahul vaidya is..... ufff.... sorry buddy  I heard a lot of his songs while he was in indian Idol .... and also in the programme ' jo jitha wohi superstar ' thankzz for reminding

btw , Is he your crush buddy.... your dream boy ? dream

when did you meet him ? where ? and how  ? what you did ?

dream IF-Dazzler
dream
dream

Posted: 08 March 2009 at 10:42pm | IP Logged

lolzz LOL now I know who rahul vaidya is..... ufff.... sorry buddy  I heard a lot of his songs while he was in indian Idol .... and also in the programme ' jo jitha wohi superstar ' thankzz for reminding

btw , Is he your crush buddy.... your dream boy ? dream

when did you meet him ? where ? and how  ? what you did ?

LOLLOL..well he was my mosst fav singer....actually i was Crazyy abt Rahul ..when he got eliminated i didnt eat fr 2 days..so ya i really used to like him alot but now it's like i only like him but m nt that much crazy as i was beforeLOLEmbarrassed...well i met him in a concert  & i had to face many troubles to go there like parents ko manana pada..aftr all these things me & my cousins & parents went there n fortunately we were sitting quite close to the stage n when he came i became madEmbarrassedTongue..n when he waved his hans to me i almost faintedEmbarrassedLOLWink..it was really a dream that came true..Big smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chit Chat Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index