Originally posted by Believe

Originally posted by champ_junaid

hey chatters hwz all???????
a big hug to all my frndsHug
sorry was busy wid studies so  didnt came up,
nd did any1 miss me????????
anywyz wishing u all a very happy valentine day in advance
hav fun

Welcome back Chambi!!Big smilehope u r fine...

Happy V-day  ....Smile
thnxxxxxxxxxxx a lot vinu bhaiiiiiHug
same to uTongue

Nikasha. IF-Dazzler
Nikasha.
Nikasha.

Posted: 13 February 2009 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

Originally posted by stylindude

Hi all, I'm bored. I feel like telling you about my family today.LOL ---yyyyyWinkTongue

Well Alka Yagnik is my mom's cousin., I'm sure you've all heard of her right?Embarrassed------okkiie gr8,so are u a singer!Embarrassed    If you mean a bathroom singer, then yes!LOL

Madan Mohan Malaviya is my great great (I dont know how many great), grandfather.----niceBig smile

My dad is an author and has written multiple books.----------Gr8..what type of books!! Smilemy dad also author of his a/c booksWinkTongue  Cool my dad writes books on AIDS and stuff. I don't believe he's famous or anything like that though.Embarrassed He's met the director of movies like Phir Milenge and things like that.Tongue

-Mrs. Nikasha Shahid KapoorSmile

Welcome to CC...........Big smile     Thank you!Smile
Nikasha. IF-Dazzler
Nikasha.
Nikasha.

Posted: 13 February 2009 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Lemme write  about my family once more! This time it'll be the negatives, not the positives.Ermm

As wacky and serialized as it seems, this is all 100% true! So basically my dad's eldest brother got married with a lady.. They were happy and everything was hunky dory for about 5 years. They had a loving and lets say 3-4 year old daughter (my elder cousin). Anyways my aunt had an affair with some man, resulting in a baby girl. They divorced for some reasons, and because of my uncle's  job, my elder cousin had to stay at my grandparents house. My uncle randomly got married again 2006, with a witch that has a boy, my cousins age. So my cousin started living with them again.The aunt was a real Censored and she abused and tortured my cousin.Cry So now my cousin is living with my grandparents again. I haven't met met my so called aunt since, and I dont even want to. She made my grandparents life miserable and publicly humiliated them in mulitple parties...  We all think she's a bit, you know psycho, and my poor uncle is helpless. Im sure he would have divorced her, but she is so controling, that he just cant.
So there is my family story.LOL

Edited by stylindude - 15 February 2009 at 8:40am
-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 14 February 2009 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
^kkkStern Smile

shijhu IF-Rockerz
shijhu
shijhu

Posted: 15 February 2009 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by thameem

where are you both shiju and princeza.......miss you yaar

I think you both are busy now a days.....waiting Embarrassed

jhalak diklaja jhalak dikhla jaa
ek baar aaja aaja aaja
aajaaa
deedaar ko tadpe akhiyan

tumne pukara buddy
hum chale aayen

so thameem r u happy to recieve roses n wot abt ur karu ...........maine suna karu tumse ruth gayi valentine day pe kisi uar ko rose de daala usne Wink
shijhu IF-Rockerz
shijhu
shijhu

Posted: 15 February 2009 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stylindude

Lemme write  about my family once more! This time it'll be the negatives, not the positives.Ermm

As wacky and serialized as it seems, this is all 100% true! So basically my dad's eldest brother got married with a lady.. They were happy and everything was hunky dory for about 5 years. They had a loving and lets say 3-4 year old daughter (my elder cousin). Anyways my aunt had an affair with some man, resulting in a baby girl. They divorced for some reasons, and because of my uncle's  job, my elder cousin had to stay at my grandparents house. My uncle randomly got married again 2006, with a witch that has a boy, my cousins age. So my cousin started living with them again.The aunt was a real Censored and she abused and tortured my cousin.Cry So now my cousin is living with my grandparents again. I haven't met met my so called aunt since, and I dont even want to. She made my grandparents life miserable and publicly humiliated them in mulitple parties...  We all think she's a bit, you know psycho, and my poor uncle is helpless. Im sure he would have divorced her, but she is so controling, that he just cant.
So there is my family story.LOL

hey niks bade bade shehron me aisi choti choti baaten hoti rehti hai so take a chill pill n enjoy wid us
Vitna IF-Rockerz
Vitna
Vitna

Posted: 15 February 2009 at 11:28am | IP Logged

elllooooo!!!! im back!!! hopefully ill stick to cc forever buh idk! hehe... so hows everyone?!!! omfg!!! champiiiii where were u, u lil juniiii?!!! hehe... i missed ya soo much!!! u betta not leave again!!! <3 sooo watcha doin?

Kay.Gi IF-Dazzler
Kay.Gi
Kay.Gi

Posted: 16 February 2009 at 7:39am | IP Logged
heloooooooooooooo

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chit Chat Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index