fly2me
fly2me

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
^^^lmao...yea! LOL

Shazia_haya IF-Rockerz
Shazia_haya
Shazia_haya

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
hey anyone like blueberry muffins?..I like the ones only from Marks Spencer....
*Nishi* IF-Sizzlerz
*Nishi*
*Nishi*

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 6:57am | IP Logged
hehe no clue whateva the heck marks spencer is but yh i do love bluhberry muffins LOL
Shazia_haya IF-Rockerz
Shazia_haya
Shazia_haya

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Hey...Marks Spencer is a British store.....well there aren't only food you can buy...you can buy clothes and cosmectics as well.....

There are many store in UK (well duh! LOL ) and in HK as well....I don't know about other countries Embarrassed
*Nishi* IF-Sizzlerz
*Nishi*
*Nishi*

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 8:34am | IP Logged
^^^ lolzz i was just joking again LOL LOL i dont live in UK thats y Embarrassed LOL LOL lotsa and lotsa stores here..... Confused LOL LOL
Shazia_haya IF-Rockerz
Shazia_haya
Shazia_haya

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 8:37am | IP Logged
right..... LOL

oh well Embarrassed
*Nishi* IF-Sizzlerz
*Nishi*
*Nishi*

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 8:50am | IP Logged
LOL LOL LOL so what sections are u a viewbie in ??? Big smile
Shazia_haya IF-Rockerz
Shazia_haya
Shazia_haya

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 9:03am | IP Logged
only at the Jokes Section...

I never went to any other sections at the General Discussion Sections in the past.....a few times here and there as a silent member....but I was vry active at the Jokes Section....

it's only now that I'm going to other sections....well actually not 'sections' yet LOL Embarrassed .....it's only the Chit-Chat section I'm going to now besides the Jokes Section.....

so now I'm like active at these two sections at GD only....well just started at CC....but I started here...only to be active here...else if I didn't want to be active...I could have come long ago and start posting stuff here and there sometimes.....but didn't since I knew that I'd want to be active here....and to be active here...it's better for my exams to finish first (else I would have to go inactive when my exams would have come).....I first wanted to join CC like 6-9 months back....but didn't since I was gonna have public exams this year....and didn't want to go inactive right after I joined a section.....so now...the last day of my exam is on the 21st of May...after that no more exams...so now i can come to CC....properly...and remain active without having to worry tha I'll need to go inactive soon...

lol....hope that wasn't confusing...I kinda repeated what I was saying...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chit Chat Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index