Vitna
Vitna

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
im f9! so wat cha doin?
fly2me IF-Sizzlerz
fly2me
fly2me

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
nm..i am just chillin out...and listening 2 some music and ya?!
Vitna IF-Rockerz
Vitna
Vitna

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
hmm... just chattin and reading some interestin news ab bollywood! LOL
fly2me IF-Sizzlerz
fly2me
fly2me

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
^^^ oh! awesome.

Has anyone in here watched Prince Caspian...narnia?!?!the latest movie...which was released in 16th may?!?!...if not then u should watch it cuz it so awesome!!!!!!!...but u have not watched the previous parts of narnia then u will not really understand it. but the movie is goodddddd!!!
Vitna IF-Rockerz
Vitna
Vitna

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
OMFG!!!!!!!!!! I REALLY WANA GO WATCH DA MOVIE!! i have been tellin my sis for soo long before the movie even released and she still havent taken me im goin be soo angry at her if she dont!!! i know peepz been tellin me datz its a gr8 movie i really wana go watch it!!! Cry Cry i just love Ben he is shoo cute! but not cuz of dat i wana go watch i really think its a cool movie and yh i watched the first one too it waz excellent! Tongue
fly2me IF-Sizzlerz
fly2me
fly2me

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soni_gal

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!bad girlTongue I REALLY WANA GO WATCH DA MOVIE!! i have been tellin my sis for soo long before the movie even released and she still havent taken me im goin be soo angry at her if she dont!!! i know peepz been tellin me datz its a gr8 movie i really wana go watch it!!! Cry Cry i just love Ben he is shoo cute! but not cuz of dat i wana go watch i really think its a cool movie and yh i watched the first one too it waz excellent! Tongue

u should go watch that movie...or u have 2 wait tooooooooooo long for it 2 come in the internet so u can watch it online. it really is a great movie. i love susan's character. she is so cute and sweet. and i love the little dwrafsLOLoh!! and u dont' want 2 miss the last part...its awesome!!!!!!!!!&& if u cannot watch the movie then plz plz plz plz do read the book...its a really really good book. i enjoyed reading it!Embarrassed i read it with my 6th graders...adn i also took them 2 the movies so they could watch the movie...and little field trip, u see.LOLwell, anywayzzz do watch it or read it!Smile

Edited by fly2me - 19 May 2008 at 8:44pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chit Chat Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index