Chit Chat
Chit Chat

<<^ Kaho na Kaho..! ^>> (Page 120)

thambu IF-Addictz
thambu
thambu

Posted: 03 January 2009 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jassie_17

hey all my frenz out thr....wishing you a very happie happie new year!!!!Including you thammo!!!

Hiii jasso Big smile

itne din kaha thi yaar...? where were you all these days.....shukriya tum ne hame yaad kiya....thankzz for remembering me......kaisi ho..? how are you..?  aaj kal kis thread pe jaati ho.....now a days you are active in which thread?

jassie jaisi koi nahi........nobody is like jassie Wink

jassie_17 IF-Rockerz
jassie_17
jassie_17

Posted: 03 January 2009 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by thameem

hey all my frenz out thr....wishing you a very happie happie new year!!!!Including you thammo!!!

Hiii jasso Big smile

itne din kaha thi yaar...? where were you all these days.....shukriya tum ne hame yaad kiya....thankzz for remembering me......kaisi ho..? how are you..?  aaj kal kis thread pe jaati ho.....now a days you are active in which thread?

lol thammo......wadz wid da hindi to english translation for???Mujhe hindi aati hai!!!!Insulting my level of intelligence...hehe

I m quite bz yaar...in my 2nd last sem of my final yr of my degree.....and got an exam coming up too...upar se ek thesis bhi tayyar karni hai......so thr's a lot gng for me yaar...

i m geting better cuz i had been having flu for quite some days....

i m more active in Writer's Corner, currently writing a teenage fiction titled Halls of Fame..and am liking this forum too so am thinking of being active in this too!!!!

Thanks for da lil comment which u always give!!!

Update me on ur life!!
thambu IF-Addictz
thambu
thambu

Posted: 04 January 2009 at 7:10am | IP Logged

Hiii jasso Big smile

lol thammo......wadz wid da hindi to english translation for???Mujhe hindi aati hai!!!!Insulting my level of intelligence...hehe

I m quite bz yaar...in my 2nd last sem of my final yr of my degree.....and got an exam coming up too...upar se ek thesis bhi tayyar karni hai......so thr's a lot gng for me yaar...

i m more active in Writer's Corner, currently writing a teenage fiction titled Halls of Fame..and am liking this forum too so am thinking of being active in this too!!!!

Update me on ur life!!

I know you are an inteligent girl......as far as I am concerned every girl is an inteligent girl....LOL btw glad to know that you are in your final year in degree course..all the best buddy

what? you are writing a teenage fiction..? wow!!! congrats yaar......Halls of fame......nice title....I pray for you to get a good publisher and your fiction become a popular one and you get a bookers award....

I am looking forward to your activeness in cc and I F regularly.....and thanks for your song dedication in my name in Mc......Big smile
princezna IF-Dazzler
princezna
princezna

Posted: 04 January 2009 at 9:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by princezna

Wish You all...Great, Prosperous, Blissful, Healthy, Bright, Delightful, Mind Blowing, Energetic, Terrific & Extremely ...happy,
HAPPY NEW YEAR

Thankzz  Big smile and same to you

what's your new year resolution buddy..?

Thankssssss dear

Hmmm resolution is that NO resolution......WinkLOL
Wht abt u thameem??
thambu IF-Addictz
thambu
thambu

Posted: 04 January 2009 at 8:06pm | IP Logged

Wish You all...Great, Prosperous, Blissful, Healthy, Bright, Delightful, Mind Blowing, Energetic, Terrific & Extremely ...happy,
HAPPY NEW YEAR

Thankzz  Big smile and same to you

what's your new year resolution buddy..?

Thankssssss dear

Hmmm resolution is that NO resolution......WinkLOL
Wht abt u thameem??

you are welcome dear, Hug  

lol.....LOL you have a good sence of humour buddy.....you made me laugh .....I laughed after reading your No resolution post......really it's very funnyly answered....I can't stop laughing....btw, for your information I don't make any resolutions ever ..... I do whatever I want without any resolutions.....Big smile

naye saal mein tum ne first film kounsi dekhi..?
jassie_17 IF-Rockerz
jassie_17
jassie_17

Posted: 04 January 2009 at 8:13pm | IP Logged

Hiii jasso Big smile

Update me on ur life!!

I know you are an inteligent girl......as far as I am concerned every girl is an inteligent girl....LOL btw glad to know that you are in your final year in degree course..all the best buddy

what? you are writing a teenage fiction..? wow!!! congrats yaar......Halls of fame......nice title....I pray for you to get a good publisher and your fiction become a popular one and you get a bookers award....

I am looking forward to your activeness in cc and I F regularly.....and thanks for your song dedication in my name in Mc......Big smile

You have not stopped flirting.....thanks for da wishes....

I m writing a teenage fiction online in IF...so...but i dunnoe if it shud be published and all that...and i know nothing abt publishing a bk at the point of time.....great dreams yaar ...maybe it may come true or maybe it won't......

Glad u noticed it....Is Reemz still around?????

Yeah dun worry i think we can keep in contact every single day......isn't that cool....
thambu IF-Addictz
thambu
thambu

Posted: 04 January 2009 at 8:40pm | IP Logged

I m writing a teenage fiction online in IF...so...but i dunnoe if it shud be published and all that...and i know nothing abt publishing a bk at the point of time.....great dreams yaar ...maybe it may come true or maybe it won't......

Yeah dun worry i think we can keep in contact every single day......isn't that cool....

lol......LOL you have not changed buddy......you always put a remark  as " Flirting " to me when ever you talk with me..lol.....Wink

Yaar why do you write Fictions without any copy right........there are some publishers who may steal your fiction and print it in their name.......your hard work won't pay you

btw, Reema's not active now a days.... I miss her a lot....I am happy you are back Big smile

how's your Akki fan club ?
jassie_17 IF-Rockerz
jassie_17
jassie_17

Posted: 04 January 2009 at 11:15pm | IP Logged

lol......LOL you have not changed buddy......you always put a remark  as " Flirting " to me when ever you talk with me..lol.....Wink

Yaar why do you write Fictions without any copy right........there are some publishers who may steal your fiction and print it in their name.......your hard work won't pay you

btw, Reema's not active now a days.... I miss her a lot....I am happy you are back Big smile

how's your Akki fan club ?

Haha...thammo aadat se ho gayi majboor!!!

you read and let me know if i shud publish it or not.....hahahaha!!!!

i miss her a lot....yeh huyi na baat.....i m happie i m back too ....we'll haf lotsa fun!!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chit Chat Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index