Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shazia_haya thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: Believe

πŸ˜•

Aree C.Ronaldo is failier in last match......Am chelsea fan ok...so dont say forget abt chelsea...πŸ˜•πŸ˜‰ its just unlucky....terry miss the penalty...πŸ˜•

Man-U is just lucky thats all

I don't believe in luck Vinu jiπŸ˜‰

Manchester United had to win and they won and will keep winning.....

Chelsea lose hua toh uska yeh matlab to nahin ke Manchester United luck se hi win hua!

Nevermind.....Chelsea ke bhi din ayege😊...lekin Manchester United ke samne hardly koi win ho sakta haiπŸ˜‰

TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Shazia_haya

Chanel

there are many Chanel _____ or _____ Chanel.....I think.

But the one which I'm talking about is only Chanel

It smells AWESOME!!πŸ˜› There are a few more but my all time favourite is Chanel. And there's one small...not well-known brand....Sometimes With Love....that's my all time favourite as well...but can't find it in shops anymore.....hmm....missing it😳

Few years back....mom had one....the big bottle....and I had started using it as well....and then for her birthday.....I got her a new bottle........same perfumeπŸ˜†πŸ˜³....and the same big one......2 reasons...one coz I had kinda used the old one so it was going to be almost finished if used often (there are many perfumes at home so they won't finish soon....but still😳) and the other reason coz I like it as wellπŸ˜†............but I won't use the new bottle....it's for mom and only mom😳..........

I buy small bottles for myself.....we can buy tiny bottles from a few cosmetic shops in HK...some aren't even big brands but just random brands....but some of the random brand perfumes really do smell good....but the disadvantage is that the shops don't have the random brands forever....they might have a certain random brand for a month or two and then it's gone....so it's bad to fall in love with one kyun ke you won't be able to buy them (one certain brand) after a period of time....though I prefer them over the big brands.....in HK we can get tiny bottles for some well-known perfumes as well........but not for the very big brand perfumes though....

There used to be one perfume....Sometimes With Love....there were 3 different kinds of Sometimes With Love..........I really love them all......and the last time when I went to the shop............I saw they had a big bottle for it.......but didn't buy it since I still had the small ones at home😳..........though now I can't find the small bottles at the shops now.....not even the big ones...........sigh....I really love that perfume....just like Chanel........

Usually a perfume would have a big ottle size and a small bottle size.....and then the tiny ones are really small bottles....they can last two weeks-three weeks if used wisely........I hope you get what I mean by tiny bottles😳

yes i know Chanel..smells awesomeπŸ‘πŸ‘ but it's not my kind of smell--i mean doesn't suit my skin/body/character etc..u know u must buy perfumes which suit you nah..that;s what the perfume expert said to me..

sometimes with love...interesting title..wow thanks..but i never heard of it before..will check in the shops in suriname..

and yep i know what u mean..we also have tiny bottles of perfumes..they call them samples...πŸ˜‰
Shazia_haya thumbnail
@Gracella: Yah they are samples.....but here....in some cosmectic shops they sell them....though they themselves get them for free!! lol.....nice way to make money....

Yah I get what you mean about buy a perfum that suits you.....though I can't find any that suits me (never tried....and besides I'd need someone else to tell me....I think Chanel won't suit me...since it's more for professional women and adults....but still I just love it πŸ˜† ......oh well...yah so as i was syaing...I'd need someone else to tell me which perfume suits me....)....and I don't think you'd be able to find Sometimes With Love....that's because it's just a random brand....can't even find in HK now....

@Lara: We are talking about perfumes....koi hai apki nazar mein? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Shazia_haya

I don't believe in luck Vinu jiπŸ˜‰

Manchester United had to win and they won and will keep winning.....

Chelsea lose hua toh uska yeh matlab to nahin ke Manchester United luck se hi win hua!

Nevermind.....Chelsea ke bhi din ayege😊...lekin Manchester United ke samne hardly koi win ho sakta haiπŸ˜‰

Aaree did you see the ful match or not!!???😳..........2nd half..whenball barr ko lagake baahar gaya ...other wise chelsea scoor their 2nd goal...😳..C.Ronaldo miss the penality...then after Terrry slips cos of rain otherwise its sure goal hotaa......its just unlucky....πŸ˜•

Vitna thumbnail
oye y u guys talkin ab my ronaldo?! 😑 😑 πŸ˜†
sweethoney06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi All πŸ˜ƒ

@Vinu and Sum: Man U all the way πŸ˜›

@Lara: hiya

@Gracella: the J.Lo perfume is really good... and also Gucci-Envy is great and a couple of days ago i tried the celine dion one I think Sensation(al) something like that and it was really good
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sweethoney06

Hi All πŸ˜ƒ

@Gracella: the J.Lo perfume is really good... and also Gucci-Envy is great and a couple of days ago i tried the celine dion one I think Sensation(al) something like that and it was really good

hi seh..kaise ho sweetie..?
omg..can u believe it..??
my aunt came from Holland today and she brought the Celine dion perfume for us...it smells awesomeπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ i love it!!

haven't tried gucci-envy yet..but got another one besides the celine dion one..Armani for women...wow that one smells really awesomeπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by Gracella - 15 years ago
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sweethoney06

Hi All πŸ˜ƒ --hiii honey...how are u!!πŸ˜ƒ

@Vinu and Sum: Man U all the way πŸ˜› ---😑aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa noo πŸ˜•...😊

Star_on_earth thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i finally saw the movie Race...mus say its a damn gud movie... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ totally hilarious... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

anyone else watched it???? πŸ˜›
Shazia_haya thumbnail
that's hilarious? from the song Pehli Nazar Mein it looked damn serious πŸ˜†

oh well...it's been 2 years...at home we don't watch much movies anymore...sometimes we might.......so I don't see ever getting a chance to watch Race at home at the moment....