Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fly2me thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
^^^ oh! awesome.

Has anyone in here watched Prince Caspian...narnia?!?!the latest movie...which was released in 16th may?!?!...if not then u should watch it cuz it so awesome!!!!!!!...but u have not watched the previous parts of narnia then u will not really understand it. but the movie is goodddddd!!!
Vitna thumbnail
OMFG!!!!!!!!!! I REALLY WANA GO WATCH DA MOVIE!! i have been tellin my sis for soo long before the movie even released and she still havent taken me im goin be soo angry at her if she dont!!! i know peepz been tellin me datz its a gr8 movie i really wana go watch it!!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ i just love Ben he is shoo cute! but not cuz of dat i wana go watch i really think its a cool movie and yh i watched the first one too it waz excellent! ๐Ÿ˜›
fly2me thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: soni_gal

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!bad girl๐Ÿ˜› I REALLY WANA GO WATCH DA MOVIE!! i have been tellin my sis for soo long before the movie even released and she still havent taken me im goin be soo angry at her if she dont!!! i know peepz been tellin me datz its a gr8 movie i really wana go watch it!!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ i just love Ben he is shoo cute! but not cuz of dat i wana go watch i really think its a cool movie and yh i watched the first one too it waz excellent! ๐Ÿ˜›

u should go watch that movie...or u have 2 wait tooooooooooo long for it 2 come in the internet so u can watch it online. it really is a great movie. i love susan's character. she is so cute and sweet. and i love the little dwrafs๐Ÿ˜†oh!! and u dont' want 2 miss the last part...its awesome!!!!!!!!!&& if u cannot watch the movie then plz plz plz plz do read the book...its a really really good book. i enjoyed reading it!๐Ÿ˜ณ i read it with my 6th graders...adn i also took them 2 the movies so they could watch the movie...and little field trip, u see.๐Ÿ˜†well, anywayzzz do watch it or read it!๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by fly2me - 15 years ago
Vitna thumbnail

Originally posted by: fly2me

u should go watch that movie...or u have 2 wait tooooooooooo long for it 2 come in the internet so u can watch it online. it really is a great movie. i love susan's character. she is so cute and sweet. and i love the little dwrafs๐Ÿ˜†oh!! and u dont' want 2 miss the last part...its awesome!!!!!!!!!&& if u cannot watch the movie then plz plz plz plz do read the book...its a really really good book. i enjoyed reading it!๐Ÿ˜ณ i read it with my 6th graders...adn i also took them 2 the movies so they could watch the movie...and little field trip, u see.๐Ÿ˜†well, anywayzzz do watch it or read it!๐Ÿ˜Š

oh yh i know i wanted to read the book but waz more interested to watch the movie before reading it! i know susan looks really cute and she grew up alot!

-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

^^^ oh! awesome.

Has anyone in here watched Prince Caspian...narnia?!?!the latest movie...which was released in 16th may?!?!...if not then u should watch it cuz it so awesome!!!!!!!...but u have not watched the previous parts of narnia then u will not really understand it. but the movie is goodddddd!!!

Arrreeee its boring movie๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†Bachoo ko pasand aaayega๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†May be soni will like it๐Ÿ˜›

Shazia_haya thumbnail
hmm....it's not a bad movie....but I don't know much about it.....though my 12yr old cousins krazy about it....well I'm not into Hollywodd...and it's been 2 years that I'm not into Bollywood either....sigh.....I miss Bollywood.....I used to be updated about every single thing in Bollywood at that time....now I know almost nothing about what's going on in to here.....

oh well.....well Vinu.....movies are targeted at everyone...adults watch kids movies as well...and naughty kids do the same...the other way around I mean.....

cartoons are for kids as well....but many adults love them as well.... ๐Ÿ˜‰

-Believe- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shazia_haya

hmm....it's not a bad movie....but I don't know much about it.....though my 12yr old cousins krazy about it....well I'm not into Hollywodd...and it's been 2 years that I'm not into Bollywood either....sigh.....I miss Bollywood.....I used to be updated about every single thing in Bollywood at that time....now I know almost nothing about what's going on in to here.....

oh well.....well Vinu.....movies are targeted at everyone...adults watch kids movies as well...and naughty kids do the same...the other way around I mean.....

cartoons are for kids as well....but many adults love them as well.... ๐Ÿ˜‰

I just tell my opinion....that muje itna pasand nahe aayaa.!!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Shazia_haya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Believe

I just tell my opinion....that muje itna pasand nahe aayaa.!!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I was just talking generally.....hope I didn't offend you...๐Ÿ˜ณ

-Believe- thumbnail
No offence yaaar....no probs!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
divingdolphin21 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

i am gonna watch soon!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ i really want to๐Ÿ˜†