Other Shows

India-Forums

Other Shows
Other Shows

MOTW with a difference - Pallavi(Di) (Page 4)

Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
I fully agree to your celebrity part. To get connected to the mass looks and atiitude, a positive and very easy going one is needed.

Originally posted by pallavi25

1) I think in both cases, people get attracted to looks first and then attitude is weighed and considered.

To this I have one question as you said you yourself too go for looks first.LOL

Don't you think looks are temporary. Its going to wither out with time in 99% of the cases. Don't you think the inner beauty is what that need to be given the first value rather than going for the looks and making a decision on the person? And inner beauty as far I feel finally comes from the attitude of that person. Then why give so much importance to looks. I agree it should not be a repulsive when looks come but what about otherwise?

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 10:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by vallanki

Congratulations pallu!!

Thanks vallu! Kya yaar, mujhey phir se MOTW bana diya? Confused Nobody wants to ask me any questions anymore! LOL

I dint open this post as it dint mention any name. You know I'm too busy running around for my upcoming vacation.

Yeah, BB edited it now to include my name!

India ke liye shopping chal raha hai kya? Embarrassed

Wonderful opportunity to make you Mother of the Week. Congratulations once again.  Thanks again! Big smile

Why do you want to grill me?? I'm too busy to answer anyone, spare me, yaar!!
Embarrassed

This time it was ur turn! Anyways we will get u when u get back from India! Wink

Here my questions:

1. How do you feel having two kids with great difference? Elaborate. Wink

Its a totally different experience! Its like starting life all over again! Embarrassed First one was a girl, this is a boy. She was born in India, hes born here in US. Everything is different! LOL I had to learn the nursery rhymes all over again! LOLI had to learn to use diapers and bottle sterilizers, child seat, etc. Hes much wilder than her which is normal for a boy I guess! LOL She was much more talkative than him, which is normal for a gal I guess! LOL

2. Why you named your kids one with latest fasioned popular name and other with old epical?

Even before marriage I decided if I had a daughter, I would name her that! And his name, I like because it sounds masculine and brave like the great warrior himself! Big smile

3. your experiences in bringing up two different genders.Elaborate.

I learned how I can get sprayed! LOL I realized now I cant use her Bharat Natyam costumes for him! LOL I finally got rid of her dolls and frocks! LOL She used to attack my cosmetics, he attacks the electronics! LOL

4. Do you think Sujata is a failure mother? Explain.

Yes, she is a failure because her kids dont connect to her in any way. Her daughter seems totally immune to her.Confused Sujata made herself such a doormat that her kids dont respect her as a mother! Confused Our kids might be bratty sometimes and talk back/ argue but in the long run they will love and support their mother, especially if things go really wrong! Thats the natural bond between mother and child which seems to be missing from Sujata and her kids! Ouch

5. Who are at fault in Sujata-spoilt upbringing of Sam, Sara, Veer or Sujata?

Both! Veeru spoiled them by granting their every wish, pampering them with material indulgences, and the kids take Dad's side becuz he holds the purse strings. Sujata should have opposed this spoiling while they were growing up. Now its too late for the kids to reform. When one parent indulges, the other has to be strict.

6. Everyone predecting about end of the earth life..some say 2010, some 2012... your feelings about our young generation who haven't seen any life yet.

I feel terrible for them as they wont be able to live life fully, to realize their dreams, to have their own families and spouses! Ouch But I still have hopes for the survival of this earth! Big smile

7. Kids need more attention when they are growing up than in infant age..especially in teenage .... analyse...

I dont agree....infants and toddlers need attention from mother 24/7. At least teenagers dont need to be fed, changed, cleaned, potty-trained,  patted to sleep! LOL They dont need to be taught how to speak, to read, to bike. Teens need emotional support and guidance, otherwise they are quite self-sufficient! I was a very matured teenager myself!  Embarrassed

8. How long parents should guard their children?? how?why?

Youngsters need parents' help and guidance till they are earning for themselves and fully independant. Before that they need to be guarded, advised and monitored for their own safety and well-being. Im not saying parents guard and shelter their kids all the time, but they do need support and protection from outside forces and evils of the world.

9. As an Indian mother do you support the marital life in western society?.."divorce-marriage-whenever you wish!!"style

No, I dont!  I believe in the sanctity of marriage. Divorce shd be avoided if there are kids involved, unless theres adultery. Dead Leaping from partner to partner is a travesty of marriage!

9. If the predictions about end of life on earth comes true..what are the best things you would provide to your kids??

Happiness, love.....lots of love! Thats a really depressing question!Ouch I dont believe the world will end so soon....we still have a lot to do and see, a lot to enjoy!

10. One wuestion about our beloveds...your reactions if Neha enters CHA...IQ comes in Sony as another face of Angad.

If Neha enters CHA, I might start watching it! Embarrassed If IQ comes to Sony as Angad-clone, I want Neha with him, then I will watch it! WinkLOL

more later

Thanks for the interesting questions! Embarrassed

Edited by pallavi25 - 16 May 2008 at 10:57pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

love_KYPH

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bhaskar.T

I fully agree to your celebrity part. To get connected to the mass looks and atiitude, a positive and very easy going one is needed.

1) I think in both cases, people get attracted to looks first and then attitude is weighed and considered.

To this I have one question as you said you yourself too go for looks first.LOL

Yes, Im a sucker for good looks but Im not that superficial where real life is concerned. LOL   Actually its the eyes that attract me....I believe Eyes are a window to the soul, if a person has nice, honest eyes, I like him/her. Usually I can tell how he/she is by the eyes! Embarrassed

Don't you think looks are temporary. Its going to wither out with time in 99% of the cases. Don't you think the inner beauty is what that need to be given the first value rather than going for the looks and making a decision on the person? And inner beauty as far I feel finally comes from the attitude of that person. Then why give so much importance to looks. I agree it should not be a repulsive when looks come but what about otherwise?

Of course looks fade with time, then its the person beneath who counts. I value intelligence and humility above all, like I said earlier! Intelligence attracts me more than anything else! Embarrassed When beauty fades, brains remain. But initially looks do play a part, doesnt it ?  I mean if somebody is repulsive to look at, even brains and good nature cant make them attractive.

vallanki IF-Rockerz
vallanki
vallanki

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 7:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by vallanki

Congratulations pallu!!

Thanks vallu! Kya yaar, mujhey phir se MOTW bana diya? Confused Nobody wants to ask me any questions anymore! LOL

I dint open this post as it dint mention any name. You know I'm too busy running around for my upcoming vacation.

Yeah, BB edited it now to include my name!

India ke liye shopping chal raha hai kya? Embarrassed

Wonderful opportunity to make you Mother of the Week. Congratulations once again.  Thanks again! Big smile

Why do you want to grill me?? I'm too busy to answer anyone, spare me, yaar!!
Embarrassed

This time it was ur turn! Anyways we will get u when u get back from India! Wink

Here my questions:

1. How do you feel having two kids with great difference? Elaborate. Wink

Its a totally different experience! Its like starting life all over again! Embarrassed First one was a girl, this is a boy. She was born in India, hes born here in US. Everything is different! LOL I had to learn the nursery rhymes all over again! LOLI had to learn to use diapers and bottle sterilizers, child seat, etc. Hes much wilder than her which is normal for a boy I guess! LOL She was much more talkative than him, which is normal for a gal I guess! LOL

2. Why you named your kids one with latest fasioned popular name and other with old epical?

Even before marriage I decided if I had a daughter, I would name her that! And his name, I like because it sounds masculine and brave like the great warrior himself! Big smile

3. your experiences in bringing up two different genders.Elaborate.

I learned how I can get sprayed! LOL I realized now I cant use her Bharat Natyam costumes for him! LOL I finally got rid of her dolls and frocks! LOL She used to attack my cosmetics, he attacks the electronics! LOL

4. Do you think Sujata is a failure mother? Explain.

Yes, she is a failure because her kids dont connect to her in any way. Her daughter seems totally immune to her.Confused Sujata made herself such a doormat that her kids dont respect her as a mother! Confused Our kids might be bratty sometimes and talk back/ argue but in the long run they will love and support their mother, especially if things go really wrong! Thats the natural bond between mother and child which seems to be missing from Sujata and her kids! Ouch

5. Who are at fault in Sujata-spoilt upbringing of Sam, Sara, Veer or Sujata?

Both! Veeru spoiled them by granting their every wish, pampering them with material indulgences, and the kids take Dad's side becuz he holds the purse strings. Sujata should have opposed this spoiling while they were growing up. Now its too late for the kids to reform. When one parent indulges, the other has to be strict.

6. Everyone predecting about end of the earth life..some say 2010, some 2012... your feelings about our young generation who haven't seen any life yet.

I feel terrible for them as they wont be able to live life fully, to realize their dreams, to have their own families and spouses! Ouch But I still have hopes for the survival of this earth! Big smile

7. Kids need more attention when they are growing up than in infant age..especially in teenage .... analyse...

I dont agree....infants and toddlers need attention from mother 24/7. At least teenagers dont need to be fed, changed, cleaned, potty-trained,  patted to sleep! LOL They dont need to be taught how to speak, to read, to bike. Teens need emotional support and guidance, otherwise they are quite self-sufficient! I was a very matured teenager myself!  Embarrassed

8. How long parents should guard their children?? how?why?

Youngsters need parents' help and guidance till they are earning for themselves and fully independant. Before that they need to be guarded, advised and monitored for their own safety and well-being. Im not saying parents guard and shelter their kids all the time, but they do need support and protection from outside forces and evils of the world.

9. As an Indian mother do you support the marital life in western society?.."divorce-marriage-whenever you wish!!"style

No, I dont!  I believe in the sanctity of marriage. Divorce shd be avoided if there are kids involved, unless theres adultery. Dead Leaping from partner to partner is a travesty of marriage!

9. If the predictions about end of life on earth comes true..what are the best things you would provide to your kids??

Happiness, love.....lots of love! Thats a really depressing question!Ouch I dont believe the world will end so soon....we still have a lot to do and see, a lot to enjoy!

10. One wuestion about our beloveds...your reactions if Neha enters CHA...IQ comes in Sony as another face of Angad.

If Neha enters CHA, I might start watching it! Embarrassed If IQ comes to Sony as Angad-clone, I want Neha with him, then I will watch it! WinkLOL

more later

Thanks for the interesting questions! Embarrassed

Thanks for nice answwers.

I agree with teenage brought up.

I completely with you in case of Sujata..woman sould build up her own identity..no man feels free to give her a recognition. He takes his woman, especially wife for granted. But in Sujata, kids are spoilt but not born wicked. They do love their mother but just distracted. It sows in Sam. Hopefully he stays the same forever now. Sara still has to learn a lesson about what she lost. Kids can be spoilt but they should have individuality too to understand their own mother and her status. They should face their own father to stop the criticising his own wife. Sujata has voice but she is insecured about the reality of her birth-orphane.

Most members knew well about you, hence they don't ask questionsEmbarrassed

Go to top