stinky show!! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

iwillbyteyou

iwillbyteyou

Posted: 12 August 2008 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
I watched some episode, really disappointed.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "stinky show!! (Page 3)" in Zindagi Badal Sakta Hai...Hadsaa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

minioo1

Goldie

minioo1

Posted: 12 August 2008 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trinitynyx

this show is exteremly stupid.. i mean think about it --- u drop down into a jungle and have ur guns out.. why? what is it that ur expecting to happen?

I disagree wid u .. u take ur guns out in the jungle when u r suspecting some kind of gangs and u also take out guns to be safe from wild animals.. and anyways  its never hurts to be extra careful

minioo1

Goldie

minioo1

Posted: 12 August 2008 at 7:27pm | IP Logged

- at the end of the episode we see a man named gobinath who dies and apprently had some kind of operation done to him - it is concluded that the man must have had a kidney transplanted into his system and because his body rejected it he died - it is said (by the boss) that more often people die by getting new kidneys that become infected rather than by kidneys being removed...

the problem with that --- people who get infected have a greater chance of survival if given the proper antibiotics... on the other hand, people whos kidneys get taken out, against their will, have surgery in unsanitary conditions where instruments used are not clean - they have a greater chance of getting infected by something and dying..

possible that they got infected from an unsanitary tool but there is still a chance that someone whose kidney's has been transplanted against his will ( wont be receiving antibiotics) might die bcoz of an infection due to transplant too

i dont think it is necessary to mention all the possibilities one works too

minioo1

Goldie

minioo1

Posted: 12 August 2008 at 7:30pm | IP Logged

like i said - no common sense- these were just some examples, another one of my favorite is the one where the friend says "in all of jodpur there is just one guy who can write on a grain of rice in english"  if thats  not BS i dont know what is...

they didn't say that there is only one person who can write english... they just said that there is only person who can write english on a piece of grain... which cannot be done by everyone who can write english

minioo1

Goldie

minioo1

Posted: 12 August 2008 at 7:33pm | IP Logged

recommendation --- skip the show.... ur better off watching a saas bahu drama

sas bahu ... same story everyday in every show ... y watch sth in which u will know wat will happen.... i m not saying that all shows are like that but there is nothing wrong in watching a different type of show...

and if u can look forward to big things like storyline that i would suggest not to stop watching the show

minioo1

Goldie

minioo1

Posted: 12 August 2008 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sangitadas

I agree with you. I had lots of expectation from this Show after the first episode, but its a dud. Zee has managed to do it finally. Dead

I wonder what happened to the msytery in the forests of Mumbai where the STF Team was attacked by unseen predators. Ouch

Zee really needs to pull up their socks. Dead

i agree they skipped the forest scene and probably the ZEE's try for different kind of show didn't work out that well but still not a bad try

and i m sure they're trying there best so could job guysClap

minioo1

Goldie

minioo1

Posted: 12 August 2008 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akshayshenoy

but this show lacks proper editing for instance they shoesd an emotional scene for one sec and then suddenly switched on to an action scene the editing is bad

i m sure they are trying their best still hope for it to get better

Post Reply New Post

Go to top