Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

May 12th-17th Episode Discussions (Page 5)

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nightangel

my take:- Party ROFL

I just loveeeeeeeeee to watch fakofying cake to eachother.. I dhought let me do it 4 ourself...Wink after "faking" let's taste it directly 4m my cheek is d test is same or change.. wat say shara ??? ROFL will u , munnu & sunita... wanna join with me...?? ROFL

Sure yaar me also wanna taste, if taste is same or differentLOL. I love Muski , Atul and omg Nana was eating from the roofLOL.

every bit of second is soooooooooo funny.. enjoy it lots.. areee Armu starts pranks on his own birthday too.. to change "sandwich...with hari mirchee..."""""""""" uff uff mirchi.. hai hai  mirchee.. LOL

Lolz and Poor Atul ate, they were trying their best to stopped him, but poor guy ate.

Atul cutepie all time busy to make  "bowl "4m cake & be ready to fakofying.. but every time NRP ... non - require person comes on him....ROFL

LOL That was so fuuny and he asked Shash "sir you wanna eat?"LOL

Tang- ttang---tang..tang... wat marofied background creatives set 4 SK.. soooooooo cute.. @least dhy both enjoying while falling on eachother & locking eachother WinkWink "chad gaya rang.. baccho ka...."""""ROFL

It was wonderful yaar, i love the dialogue of Shubhu "tum yello color mein bohut achi lagti ho, main ney hara color pehna hai, and then he showed her yellow color from her cheek"EmbarrassedEmbarrassedBig smile

Nana d gr8 again start umpiring btn boys & girls.. @ d end.. marofying himself with yummy yumm cake...ROFLROFLROFL

LOLLOLLOL Nana is so funny

last D DON comes.. bechareee.. DON ke baaj DIIIIIIII ridzzzzzz ne.. ROFL

Thank God mera Armu nahin tha woh, phir bhi sub suspenedLOL

Wanna see all of them in LonavlaEmbarrassed.

"""" East or West CAKE is d Best..."""" PartyPartyParty

Agreed!!!!!!!!Big smile

Ladoo645 IF-Dazzler
Ladoo645
Ladoo645

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
*HANNDSS DOWN*

today's epic was dang, str8 dwn hilarious! and was Reaaallliii needed too. LOL

Nv felt so satisfied!

Mannn it shows that muskan was enjoyin her self her the most!!!

Mann every part of the cake was just too gud, can;t stop laughin, even tho watched it over 30 times today, still can;t get enough of it!!ROFL

-Natasha

bikerider IF-Sizzlerz
bikerider
bikerider

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 10:24pm | IP Logged

i though "cake" and not "take "ROFLROFLROFL

I just loveeeeeeeeee to watch fakofying cake to eachother.. I dhought let me do it 4 ourself...Wink after "faking" let's taste it directly 4m my cheek is d test is same or change.. wat say shara ??? ROFL will u , munnu & sunita... wanna join with me...?? ROFL

yup i am there lets start faking ROFLROFLROFL anyways shashank is ready with birthday bum for A ROFL

every bit of second is soooooooooo funny.. enjoy it lots.. areee Armu starts pranks on his own birthday too.. to change "sandwich...with hari mirchee..."""""""""" uff uff mirchi.. hai hai  mirchee.. LOL

hehe yup it was uff mirchi and hai michee LOL poor atul always gets stuck between AR LOL

Atul cutepie all time busy to make  "bowl "4m cake & be ready to fakofying.. but every time NRP ... non - require person comes on him....ROFL
this was hillarious yaar ROFLROFL i do not know how creatives come up with these things Clap

Tang- ttang---tang..tang... wat marofied background creatives set 4 SK.. soooooooo cute.. @least dhy both enjoying while falling on eachother & locking eachother WinkWink "chad gaya rang.. baccho ka...."""""ROFL

yup and this rang is pink ROFL

Nana d gr8 again start umpiring btn boys & girls.. @ d end.. marofying himself with yummy yumm cake...ROFLROFLROFL

yup nana was fundu but missed bi LOL

hehe he was really angry CryCry so AR did not even open their mouth , smart folks Wink  but Muskans reasoning was fundu ROFLROFLROFL

yup CAKE is the best Embarrassed but now lonavala Day Dreaming

-Niky- IF-Sizzlerz
-Niky-
-Niky-

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lwfw

i though "cake" and not "take "ROFLROFLROFL

yup i am there lets start faking ROFLROFLROFL anyways shashank is ready with birthday bum for A ROFL

hehe yup it was uff mirchi and hai michee LOL poor atul always gets stuck between AR LOL

this was hillarious yaar ROFLROFL i do not know how creatives come up with these things Clap

yup and this rang is pink ROFL

yup nana was fundu but missed bi LOL

hehe he was really angry CryCry so AR did not even open their mouth , smart folks Wink  but Muskans reasoning was fundu ROFLROFLROFL

yup CAKE is the best Embarrassed but now lonavala Day Dreaming

I Totally agree wid both of u...!!...Thanx for d update and ur comments...!!...njoyed reading it...!!

SahiPakdeHai. IF-Stunnerz
SahiPakdeHai.
SahiPakdeHai.

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Hey all..like u all i like 13thmay's episode also but afraid 2think about 2days episode..Dont know what'll Shishank do with ARMAAN,ATUL and RAHUL.!!!
bikerider IF-Sizzlerz
bikerider
bikerider

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 5:14am | IP Logged
ksdbstjodi : thanks dear, epi is like that very hillarious LOL

Originally posted by piya2025

Hey all..like u all i like 13thmay's episode also but afraid 2think about 2days episode..Dont know what'll Shishank do with ARMAAN,ATUL and RAHUL.!!!

hey do not worry yaar nothing will happen Shashank does have softcorner for
his daughter and so Arman and atul Wink
SahiPakdeHai. IF-Stunnerz
SahiPakdeHai.
SahiPakdeHai.

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 5:21am | IP Logged
I HOpe so yaar..BUT LWFW i want 2ask u 1personal ques:yaar?Why this name yaar??--LWFW..
bikerider IF-Sizzlerz
bikerider
bikerider

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya2025

I HOpe so yaar..BUT LWFW i want 2ask u 1personal ques:yaar?Why this name yaar??--LWFW..

hehe it is not yet all personal Wink actually i was diehard roka(kasturi) fan and joined IF during the "mitwa" song high fever Embarrassed so
Love Will Find the Way - short form is LWFW LOL

my name is shara Big smile

Go to top