Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: Its in his Kiss...*Prt 15Pg139*14/04* (Page 97)

jia.. IF-Rockerz
jia..
jia..

Posted: 25 September 2008 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Ok i am here......with my bashan...haha very much on time ......LOL

As usual do i have to say anything??? I man isnt it common knowledge that u leave me shocked and speechless??? This was such a brilliant update.....each line was like so flawlessly penned!!!Clap

"I don't know what I do without you RD…I love you so much!" he whispered as she opened her eyes and looked at him as he held her. Unsure what to make of his comments of late his comments where attacking her in so many ways and she was unsure why?

That line....attacking her....simply brilliant one!!! Ad she gave him sleeping pills.....and he like my good wife!! Beautifully penned....poor prince.Ouch

And the way she saved her....the description was fab!!! Absolutely stunning lady...way to go!!!

Its Ok! ….Now move!" Riddhima said firmly as Minnie stopped at the Metal Mess..Riddhima looked outside and saw they where outside… *STOMP* the mess fell and they were now outside…below was a metal stairway she climbed getting into the building….but they would have guessed they came this way….and they need to move fast… She jumped down and looked up at Minnie shaking her head at her scared to Jump.

"JUMP OR DIE!" Riddhima shouted as they heard the guards below them…

Hearing the gunshots Minnie screamed and jumped as Riddhima caught her…Riddhima grabbed her as they both ran ….Riddhima looked over at the small lake and if they jumped they will make the lake….as below there where guards with dogs and she had to battle her way out but with Minnie that was not an option… Minnie was a good swimmer and she seen the metals in her room.

This was simply like way too good....RD in action huh???? Tell me how do such visions form in ur head???? Lol they leave me amazed!!!Clap

Ok so Armaan is up....awaiting his reactions......fab update and simply loved the bit where she came to know he is her romeo.....and PS like softie....brilliant....Clap Waiting for moreeeee.....

love

Jia

spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 25 September 2008 at 8:17am | IP Logged
oh man....kat...mindblowing update n well...this certainly is one of my favs from all ur works, so far its second only to daisies..i wonder if it may actually overtake, coz if i thot u blew me with one, this concept just keeps getting better.....n much as i hate the name and having to say i love the guy, pishab singh ocks!!!will he drill some sense into the woman finally???um just glad she knows he is the romeo....the hell she needs to...n smart woman making arajput swear on her lovly brother will never make her open her mouth poor minnie...mad at ridz i am....although it aint totaly her fault but then anyone up against armi i cant love easy....actually she def the most influential ridhima char u built so far...think she might top my list after all, despite her vengence for my greek god!!!

oki he comment turning into one hell of an update now i gota stop...great job, um so happy u updated....tc hopw the virus deserts u soon !!!
Catwoman IF-Sizzlerz
Catwoman
Catwoman

Posted: 25 September 2008 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spln

oh man....kat...mindblowing update n well...this certainly is one of my favs from all ur works, so far its second only to daisies..i wonder if it may actually overtake, coz if i thot u blew me with one, this concept just keeps getting better.....n much as i hate the name and having to say i love the guy, pishab singh ocks!!!will he drill some sense into the woman finally???um just glad she knows he is the romeo....the hell she needs to...n smart woman making arajput swear on her lovly brother will never make her open her mouth poor minnie...mad at ridz i am....although it aint totaly her fault but then anyone up against armi i cant love easy....actually she def the most influential ridhima char u built so far...think she might top my list after all, despite her vengence for my greek god!!!

oki he comment turning into one hell of an update now i gota stop...great job, um so happy u updated....tc hopw the virus deserts u soon !!!

lol NJ second to daisies wow....im likeShockedShocked.... lets see of late im pill popin and can not think striaght and poor Jia keepin my sprites high

Cheers love kat
spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 25 September 2008 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Catwoman

Originally posted by spln

lol NJ second to daisies wow....im likeShockedShocked.... lets see of late im pill popin and can not think striaght and poor Jia keepin my sprites high

Cheers love kat

lolzzz well with jia at that job, um sure one thing that wud be great is ur mood....the pills, as long as tehy do the job, u shud overlook how many u ahd to take bad idea to keep count here!!!

tc dear, hope ul be feeling ur ownself soon!!!
pal234 Senior Member
pal234
pal234

Posted: 25 September 2008 at 11:47am | IP Logged
omg....gal u r a superb writer.....what an action filled update.....complete kat style.....luvd it...

hope u get well soon....tc hun nd update wenever u feel good. :)

Tania.k IF-Dazzler
Tania.k
Tania.k

Posted: 25 September 2008 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Aweosme. outstanding.. great.. Clap

Ladoo645 IF-Dazzler
Ladoo645
Ladoo645

Posted: 26 September 2008 at 12:24am | IP Logged

Kat?.........talk ABOUT bang bang!!!, I swear i;m nicknaming Ridz Bang Bang, and WHT moves........I'm still tryin to clam my mind, after this action series of yours!

Soo man things occurred in this, it's like...whoa.

*BOOM* Riddhima closed her eyes as the force of the explosion jerked them…

I presume this is Pishab doing?, and wow man, wht an action pack escape that way woman!, ur brilliant!

Hmm shivam?.... looks like more things are yet to unravel in this FF of yours!..

Crap hope Bang Bang makes it's to Armaan....

Natasha

BtW, I had a feelin things weren't rite, since for the past week we weren't getting updates, n my thoughts were confirmed, Hope u feel better, but hey look on the bright, side, me n u are sick, *props!*

kash_lover Senior Member
kash_lover
kash_lover

Posted: 26 September 2008 at 10:59am | IP Logged
oh,u updated finally!!!
u r a very nice writer!!!
good part again !!
update soon!!

Go to top